Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP. [NooNooPol] - page 10. (Read 15271 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
August 19, 2015, 03:10:41 AM
The nice thing about allowing attackers to use a forum is that it becomes possible to pin people who have put in a lot of effort.  Looking through the now-locked thread, I identify some of the primary petites taches de merde as so:

- cypherdoc
 - justusranvier
 - peter r
 - solex
 - erdogan
 - zarathustra
 - smooth/rocks
 - majamalu
 - stolfi (honorable mention - still as active as ever elsewhere.)
If you're suggesting smooth and rocks are the same, can you please explain why?
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks
August 19, 2015, 02:12:57 AM

Nobody I can think of advocated censoring or sterilizing anything.  For all we know cypherdoc himself picked up his ball and went home.

You're  still as stupid ever and willing to throw loose  allegations around like vomit.

You're still going to lose because of all your unethical tactics.

... and here comes the compromised shill to lecture others on ethics. Have you no shame?

He's always welcome on my thread even if he is the kind of pansy who messed up his own and tried to blame others for it.  Cypherdoc is his own worst enemy when he flaps his gums in the presence of people smart enough and informed enough to matter.

BTW, cypherdoc:  Gold up, Bitcoin collapsing...thanks in no small part to your own efforts.

Notice how your thread is totally devoid of any intellectual content or insight. That's because you're the OP. it will never amount to anything because you have nothing of intellectual value to offer . Just thuggery. That list of guys you put yourself in can and will  enjoy each other's circle jerk.

Bro, your fork, it's broken: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1156489

I'm saving all the code here just in case they decide to hide it. We need a skilled programmer to go through this and see just how bad it is, there's so much code itd be easy to hide some malicious stuff in here.

Keep in mind this code is all for the IP logger and blacklist, they worked hard on this! I would just post it here but it is an absolutely immense amount of code.

There's both a whitelist and a blacklist, like Coinbase. From what I can tell it is NOT all objective, they can subjectively put people on the lists. This would give them complete control of anyone who uses Bitcoin.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByLnBVYGlyDsT25MNExSUDB2NTA/view?usp=sharing

Keep in mind this code was reviewed and given stamp of approval by your very own Gavin.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
August 19, 2015, 02:00:34 AM
The great thing about bitcoin is that it doesn't enable tyrants.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 19, 2015, 01:58:55 AM

Nobody I can think of advocated censoring or sterilizing anything.  For all we know cypherdoc himself picked up his ball and went home.

You're  still as stupid ever and willing to throw loose  allegations around like vomit.

... and here comes the compromised shill to lecture others on ethics. Have you no shame?

He's always welcome on my thread even if he is the kind of pansy who messed up his own and tried to blame others for it.  Cypherdoc is his own worst enemy when he flaps his gums in the presence of people smart enough and informed enough to matter.

BTW, cypherdoc:  Gold up, Bitcoin collapsing...thanks in no small part to your own efforts.

It's all your fault cypherdoc...  Roll Eyes

The link for the years of discussions that are not fit for consumption by bitcoin speculators:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=68655.31200
August 19, 2015, 01:58:39 AM

You're  still as stupid ever and willing to throw loose  allegations around like vomit.

Notice how your thread is totally devoid of any intellectual content or insight. That's because you're the OP. it will never amount to anything because you have nothing of intellectual value to offer . Just thuggery. That list of guys you put yourself in can and will  enjoy each other's circle jerk.

Bro, your fork, it's broken: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1156489
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
August 19, 2015, 01:56:23 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 262
August 19, 2015, 01:56:08 AM
Hard forks are 51% attacks, we need side-chains

Cheesy

If that's your new twist I'm gonna have to get on board with you.

It is just a way of clarifying what I've been thinking and working on for the past 3 - 4 months.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
August 19, 2015, 01:50:05 AM

You're  still as stupid ever and willing to throw loose  allegations around like vomit.

August 19, 2015, 01:49:18 AM
Hard forks are 51% attacks, we need side-chains

Cheesy

If that's your new twist I'm gonna have to get on board with you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
August 19, 2015, 01:48:16 AM
legendary
August 19, 2015, 01:48:10 AM
You guys cheering thermos' censoring of the thread is just sad.

You do understand that just because you silence others that does not make their ideas magically go away, and it does not make you right.

But you always had a losing argument, must feel nice to have the thread censored to get you off the hook of having to continue to defend obvious nonsense.

You guys pulled the nuclear option and deleted/sanitized all discussion you disagree with from /r/bitcoin and bitcointalk.org. If you have to resort to that it always means you are on the wrong side.

So bask in your assumed victory now that there is no one left to question you. It's going to be a short lived one.

Ah, little marcus, the slime ball Blockstream shill who shamelessly publishes a malicious  scammer thread without any evidence and that's in dispute. No guilty verdict there.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
August 19, 2015, 01:42:01 AM

You do understand that just because you silence others that does not make their ideas magically go away, and it does not make you right.

But you always had a losing argument, must feel nice to have the thread censored to get you off the hook of having to continue to defend obvious nonsense.

You guys pulled the nuclear option and deleted/sanitized all discussion you disagree with from /r/bitcoin and bitcointalk.org. If you have to resort to that it always means you are on the wrong side.

So bask in your assumed victory now that there is no one left to question you. It's going to be a short lived one.

legendary
August 19, 2015, 01:31:30 AM
he locked his thread?

Anyone know why?

thread was locked by the admins for being off-topic.

I don't necessarily agree but I'm having a big laugh at how cypherdoc must be fuming right now. His life's work, all gone  Cheesy

I'll bet that cypherdoc locked it himself when the laundry-mark that is XT started to really be exposed.

The nice thing about allowing attackers to use a forum is that it becomes possible to pin people who have put in a lot of effort.  Looking through the now-locked thread, I identify some of the primary petites taches de merde as so:

- cypherdoc
 - justusranvier
 - peter r
 - solex
 - erdogan
 - zarathustra
 - smooth/rocks
 - majamalu

Some of them have really put in some effort over the years.  Others not mentioned are more likely to simply have been duped.  Interestingly, when I was doing a quick skim to make this list I noticed that most of these folks went dark within a stretch of hours of when cypherdoc did.

And the list of some of the people who were especially tenacious at fighting the good fight:

- iCEBREAKER
 - brg444
 - hdbuck
 - Marcus_of_Augustus
 - tvbcof (me)
 - odalv

and lots of people who chimed in letting people know that they have not been fooled.  It's hard to gauge how many people's eyes were opened to the hostile takeover attempt but I'll bet it was a lot.

Quite a stark contrast in brain power versus thuggery you got there.
legendary
August 19, 2015, 01:23:53 AM

legendary
August 19, 2015, 01:15:52 AM

Nobody I can think of advocated censoring or sterilizing anything.  For all we know cypherdoc himself picked up his ball and went home.

legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2015, 01:13:22 AM

legendary
August 19, 2015, 01:03:57 AM
Privacy backdoor in XT code? https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3hixp5/uhoh_privacy_backdoor_in_the_new_fork

(note how XT supporters wanted to get this banned from r/bitcoin)

https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcoinxt/comments/3hil8h/bitcoindev_bitcoin_xts_tor_ip_blacklist Peter Todd peeing truthiness in the r/bitcoinXT punchbowl.

How fast they go from "HALP!  We're being oppressed and censored!" to "Um, can you perhaps move this thread to where nobody notices it?  Pretty please with sugar on the top!" 

Example: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12180252

LOL.

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
August 19, 2015, 12:53:26 AM
Privacy backdoor in XT code? https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3hixp5/uhoh_privacy_backdoor_in_the_new_fork

(note how XT supporters wanted to get this banned from r/bitcoin)

https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcoinxt/comments/3hil8h/bitcoindev_bitcoin_xts_tor_ip_blacklist Peter Todd peeing truthiness in the r/bitcoinXT punchbowl.
legendary
August 19, 2015, 12:46:27 AM
he locked his thread?

Anyone know why?

I don't necessarily agree but I'm having a big laugh at how cypherdoc must be fuming right now. His life's work, all gone  Cheesy

I'll bet that cypherdoc locked it himself when the laundry-mark that is XT started to really be exposed.

- cypherdoc
 - justusranvier
 - peter r
 - solex
 - erdogan
 - zarathustra
 - smooth/rocks
 - majamalu

Some of them have really put in some effort over the years.  Others not mentioned are more likely to simply have been duped.  Interestingly, when I was doing a quick skim to make this list I noticed that most of these folks went dark within a stretch of hours of when cypherdoc did.

And the list of some of the people who were especially tenacious at fighting the good fight:

- iCEBREAKER
 - brg444
 - hdbuck
 - Marcus_of_Augustus
 - tvbcof (me)
 - odalv

and lots of people who chimed in letting people know that they have not been fooled.  It's hard to gauge how many people's eyes were opened to the hostile takeover attempt but I'll bet it was a lot.

August 19, 2015, 12:05:13 AM
he locked his thread?

Anyone know why?

oh the admins locked it?

interesting.

So instead of moving it let's lock it?

They moved it to altcoins sections first
Pages:
Jump to: