Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP. [NooNooPol] - page 6. (Read 15271 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004
August 21, 2015, 04:07:25 PM
And yet new threads that may be both NARROW in scope and ON topic, but completely REDUNDANT, INNANE, and ZERO LASTING DISCUSSION VALUE because they essentially ask the SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, are allowed be created daily over and over and over again for YEARS, and live on forever with no removal, culling or censorship whatsover.

Such threads have titles like :

Why the drop in price?

Why is the price rising?

Why the rebound?

New low?

New high?

New bubble!!

New crash!!

New dump!!

Where you you think the price will be in <2 minutes/1 hours/5 days/2 weeks/4 months/next year/in 5 years/ in 10 years/etc, etc.>?

And almost ever single one of these new threads is created by a throwaway troll account with 0 activity.  EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

The irony on this sub forum is sickening...

It is unbelievable but true. Idiocy prevails. This stalker thread is still unlocked.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
August 21, 2015, 12:21:33 PM
Also, my favourite...

"X Bans Bitcoin"
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 5069
August 21, 2015, 12:02:58 PM
And yet new threads that may be both NARROW in scope and ON topic, but completely REDUNDANT, INNANE, and ZERO LASTING DISCUSSION VALUE because they essentially ask the SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, are allowed be created daily over and over and over again for YEARS, and live on forever with no removal, culling or censorship whatsover.

Such threads have titles like :

Why the drop in price?

Why is the price rising?

Why the rebound?

New low?

New high?

New bubble!!

New crash!!

New dump!!

Where you you think the price will be in <2 minutes/1 hours/5 days/2 weeks/4 months/next year/in 5 years/ in 10 years/etc, etc.>?

And almost ever single one of these new threads is created by a throwaway troll account with 0 activity.  EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

The irony on this sub forum is sickening...
legendary
Merit: 1007
August 21, 2015, 11:08:23 AM

that's funny.  the only force i see is the censorship.

Wow, you still show your face around here? Roll Eyes

He's gone dark for a while.  He's probably working on some title for a new mega-thread.  Gold seems to strike a cord and get such threads going.  How about: 'Gold.  I smell a Frapp.'

My understanding is that threads that are broad in scope (in your words: "mega-threads") are no longer permitted on this forum. 

More on this here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12198527
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
August 21, 2015, 05:06:29 AM

that's funny.  the only force i see is the censorship.

Wow, you still show your face around here? Roll Eyes

He's gone dark for a while.  He's probably working on some title for a new mega-thread.  Gold seems to strike a cord and get such threads going.  How about: 'Gold.  I smell a Frapp.'

legendary
August 21, 2015, 05:01:17 AM
Before cypherdoc locked his thread and tried to blame the mods,

Using censorship to silence any individual or groups of individuals is fundamentally one of the most horrible things that can be done to a human being.

You know that claim is nonsense, but join in the attack to silence others.

You are simply a horrible person, you think you are funny but you are not. Welcome to my permanent ignore list.

Gavinistas have been censoring people on reddit for months. Stop being an hypocrite. I'm not endorsing any censorship but this attempt from your side at claiming moral high ground is deceitful and unwarranted.

You too, you know this statement is nonsense. Gavin and others have done nothing of the sort. The only one supporting censorship is you.

Look in the mirror and know that you are a truly horrible person that supports violating people's rights and jokes and laughs about it. It is no joking matter.

That's all they can do.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 20, 2015, 11:49:53 PM

Hahaha.  Rocks=Rekt

Even if you did follow through with the childish and lulzy threat you probably have 6 other sock puppet accounts under maintenance that you can read it from.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2015, 10:14:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
August 20, 2015, 10:11:19 PM

censorship is fundamentally one of the most horrible things that can be done   Cry

You join in the attack to silence others   Angry

You are simply a horrible person   Cry

Sigh, here we go again...  Roll Eyes

Your already unseemly self-pity is becoming nauseating.  The sooner you Gavinistas are herded into /v/bitcoinxt to circlejerk yourselves the better.
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2015, 09:56:12 PM

Using censorship to silence any individual or groups of individuals is fundamentally one of the most horrible things that can be done to a human being.

You are simply a horrible person, you think you are funny but you are not. Welcome to my permanent ignore list.

Gavinistas have been censoring people on reddit for months. Stop being an hypocrite. I'm not endorsing any censorship but this attempt from your side at claiming moral high ground is deceitful and unwarranted.

You too, you know this statement is nonsense. Gavin and others have done nothing of the sort. The only one supporting censorship is you.

Look in the mirror and know that you are a truly horrible person that supports violating people's rights and jokes and laughs about it. It is no joking matter. You can join tvbcof on my ignore list.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks
August 20, 2015, 07:30:57 PM
Le Bron James got benched?

He's going to be out all season, something about a burn injury.   Cool

His mentor laying out the final blow?

http://shitco.in/2015/08/19/the-bitcoin-xt-trojan/
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
August 20, 2015, 07:25:06 PM
Le Bron James got benched?

He's going to be out all season, something about a burn injury.   Cool

legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
August 20, 2015, 07:06:09 PM
Anonymint, less writing and more coding. Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
August 20, 2015, 04:27:05 PM
and just what is off topic in a thread that's lasted 4 years and has 1.45M views and 31K posts?  for the several days right before it got locked it was racking up about 7000 views per day.  that's how popular it was.  but that's the pt isn't it?  stop the popularity before it gets out of hand.

Yeah you proved you could stir up the worst trait in men: their ego (Bitcointalk "fix") addiction to circle jerking argument festivals where productivity falls into a black hole and no on the outside dares read lest they fall into the same pit.

Luckily I had the self-discipline to just tune out. Well I haven't watched TV for decades, don't drink alcohol, don't even eat carbohydrates, nor drink anything other than water. So I guess it must require a supernatural self-discipline to avoid your spell.

I feel pity for those here who continue wasting their time posting here. Don't these people have anything productive to do with their lives!

What a crying shame.

If the thread died with my post, that would be an amazing feat of humanity. I would be flabbergast. It won't.
Dude, you have posted 2,300 messages in 4 months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
August 20, 2015, 04:13:09 PM
and just what is off topic in a thread that's lasted 4 years and has 1.45M views and 31K posts?  for the several days right before it got locked it was racking up about 7000 views per day.  that's how popular it was.  but that's the pt isn't it?  stop the popularity before it gets out of hand.

Yeah you proved you could stir up the worst trait in men: their ego (Bitcointalk "fix") addiction to circle jerking argument festivals where productivity falls into a black hole and no on the outside dares read lest they fall into the same pit.

Luckily I had the self-discipline to just tune out. Well I haven't watched TV for decades, don't drink alcohol, don't even eat carbohydrates, nor drink anything other than water. So I guess it must require a supernatural self-discipline to avoid your spell.

I feel pity for those here who continue wasting their time posting here. Don't these people have anything productive to do with their lives!

What a crying shame.

If the thread died with my post, that would be an amazing feat of humanity. I would be flabbergast. It won't.
legendary
August 20, 2015, 03:02:46 PM

Gold up.  Bitcoin might be recovering ever so slightly from the Hearn's XT hostile takeover attempt but it's hard to say.  Certainly some significant damage was done to the market depth.  Anyone using that as an indicator over the last month got kicked hard in the balls.

legendary
August 20, 2015, 02:35:15 AM

Your old ass might have never heard of "Don't hate the player, hate the game"  did ya?

A dangerous, unwarranted and most definitely not authorized attack on the network. Yes authorized as in these two balloon blowers don't have the authority to fork under political opinions and organize a veritable PR attack, appealing to their fraudulent identity and to the system's creator vision. A weak, shameless attempt to rip apart the consensus, NOT create a new one.

That young ass never heard that anyone has the authority to code a client in an open source environment.

Yes, but never the moral authority to force it through everyone's throat with a campaign of coordinated PR hack jobs painted with all the fallacious arguments in the dictum.

that's funny.  the only force i see is the censorship.

Orwellian speak of the cheerleaders of the censors.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. Censorship is liberalism.

Just like you 'Free Shit Nation' people who think that the world owes you free crypto-currency transactions, you also seem to think that the world owes you a free place to shill for whatever you want. 

You are a notorious liar ("cypherdoc locked his thread"). A forum owner has a right to be a living cartoon of a libertarian, to be a Janus head to spread the opposite of satoshis and his own vision now, a right to destroy himself, his reputation, his forums and spitting on his guests (contributors and sponsors), and his guests have a right to unmask such behavior. It is only sad, but that's life.
legendary
August 19, 2015, 10:25:56 PM

LOL!  You horrible person you.

Actually I did strongly suspect that it was an erroneous assertion and did something I rarely do which was to fail to qualify the statement.  This was pure trolling.  It worked.  Well.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Warning: Confrmed Gavinista
August 19, 2015, 09:01:29 PM

You've gone beyond even thinking about what you are saying now. Its just a yarn, to be spun out as long as someone will listen to you. You should spend less time spouting pseudo intellectual bullshit and get yourself an education.
Pages:
Jump to: