Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ?? - page 11. (Read 19247 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
September 22, 2018, 04:14:15 PM
I don't think that it is like that, actually everything is not safe for today...a lot of things can change soon and they will affect all the prices...
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 03:58:31 PM
For me, it is ridiculous to compare gold and silver with the bank deposits. The bank can be bankrupted anytime. Gold will be always growing in its price. By the way, the cryptocurrencies are also very good investments.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
September 22, 2018, 02:24:03 PM
I deviate because the manner that they went up during a previous number of days do not typically say that they need a straight way up or guarantees that they'll go up afterward.  Cool

They positively will bring you additional premium then merely swing away your assets within the bank, but everything that will provide you with the next premium, in addition, includes the next hazard, nothing actually guarantees you that people will not find any higher approach to deliver gold afterward which is able to create gold useless and moreover your speculation.

Additionally, swing away from the gold and silver in your home could expect you to carry a vault and moreover includes the danger of obtaining your assets taken by breaking your home.   Wink
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 01:45:52 PM
Many people feel that deposits in banks will be safer and that they can benefit as interest. But far from reality. gold remains a much better investment and can also provide a higher percentage of profit than the bank. With gold and silver, you can invest long term into it without fear of losing its value .
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 10:15:47 AM
I think yes. Gold and silver are more safer that bank deposits. Because banks are now often less stable. But when you invest in bitcoin is more safer and give you a more profit if you lucky
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 07:53:32 AM
No they aren't. With the continuous fluctuation of the gold price, while the savings interest rates in banks are showing signs of a sharp increase, people are in a state of panic do not know whether to save or buy gold for profit. Best. Gold prices fluctuate continuously around the world, gold can rise and fall any time. On the other hand, interest rates on banking savings are rising and are forecast to be stable.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 22, 2018, 04:51:21 AM
When the cryptocurrency appears, world finance has changed, and gold and silver may lose their original influence in the future. I suggest not starting to invest in them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 03:25:25 AM
Right, I agree with your gold and silver are safer and provide greater profits than deposits. the longer the money is saved the more the value decreases due to inflation. and fiat money is influenced by the instability of the dollar. so saving money in gold and silver is more profitable and safe.

Some $40,000,000,000,000 is invested in gold worldwide. As they say "money is measure of success"
Gold and silver both are precious metals with which one can make money after selling it on high price in its high market. Furthermore gold and silver both are safe and easy to handle, On the other hand banks will cost you per month or annual cost from your banks account and there are many other terms and policies of banks so the simple investment in gold and silver.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 21, 2018, 04:49:53 AM
Yes, I also define this, gold is always more stable and safer than bank deposits, since bank deposits are the money you give others to hold, so I think that holding gold would be safe. The more you invest, the more money you invest.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 21, 2018, 04:37:32 AM
Now i ave invested in gold but still just like bitcoin the gold prices also fall and i am in the middle of this but if we look at this over all the banks are paying very less amount of profit as we know that it is not risky but the outcome is very less and instead of this Gold and silver can be better than other deposits or investing in other than these metals.
if this talks about security issues, then I think the bank is far superior to that. but, if the problem is value, of course gold and silver will be very good storage, because I see the price of gold, and silver is always rising, while the value of money is always decreasing.

Yes, gold and silver seems t be a good storage of value but never forget that the gold and silver also falling in price just like the cryptocurrency market does. What I will anyone looking for secured/safe  investment is to do their research and understand how the system works first before choosing it.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
September 21, 2018, 02:58:57 AM
Now i ave invested in gold but still just like bitcoin the gold prices also fall and i am in the middle of this but if we look at this over all the banks are paying very less amount of profit as we know that it is not risky but the outcome is very less and instead of this Gold and silver can be better than other deposits or investing in other than these metals.
if this talks about security issues, then I think the bank is far superior to that. but, if the problem is value, of course gold and silver will be very good storage, because I see the price of gold, and silver is always rising, while the value of money is always decreasing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 02:52:19 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
September 21, 2018, 02:12:04 AM
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??

I believe Gold and Silver are safer than bank deposits due to the possible high profits. Also, when the banks are in crisis, gold and silver are unaffected.
Investment in gold is better than silver and as we know that rare things are very useful just like gold and its investment will benefit you the most but it is a traditional investment. On the other hand we have modern investment source that is to bring your money into the crypto market especially the Bitcoin which has the highest value in the overall market so investment in it is most profitable.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 20, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
Precious metals have always been one of the most stable investments with constant profit. But banks are also different, some can compare its stability with gold, but the profit will be noticeably lower.

Yes, compared to the profit we can get here in crytpos, banks really have a very slow profit and sometimes we cannot feel that our investments is adding up some profits.
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 11:03:47 AM
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
I think you are not aware of the benefits of bitcoin, bitcoin is the most secure electronic currency in the deal with high levels of security. Bitcoin is safer than any bank or gold coin, and the chances of a big profit from bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 09:04:54 AM
Precious metals have always been one of the most stable investments with constant profit. But banks are also different, some can compare its stability with gold, but the profit will be noticeably lower.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
September 20, 2018, 08:36:26 AM
I will rather deposit my funds in the banks they are safer. Keeping gold at home in too risky. One can easily be robed
Every asset are risky to have, lot ? cars? houses? cryptocurrencies? Gold? Silver? they are all risky to have since they have value and prices is not that stable. All assets contains volatility (high or low) and causes price discrepancies through time. Even money on banks is risky too, some circumstances hackers and robbers are really trying to get in the banks.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 08:09:16 AM
I think that when investing in gold, it creates a stable interest rate and it seems to be for those who like to be safe and spend less time on it. Conversely, if you want to make a bigger profit and help you get rich, go to Crypto. But that is a risky choice, you can lose everything. So, think carefully before making a decision
Activity: 392
September 20, 2018, 08:01:06 AM
Gold and silver have been one of the best value-added products since ancient times, and their appreciation potential is huge; now inflation is increasing in the world.
Gold, silver, and global markets are hugely traded and are not controlled by large investors, and are related to international policy, war, dollar, and crude oil price movements.
If you invest, gold and silver are the best choice!
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
September 19, 2018, 10:47:03 AM
More stable investments are investments in gold. Bank deposits are no longer stable, but the positive side is that they are insured. But when opening a bank deposit, it is necessary to take into account the inflation rate.
therefore gold is now a lot of investment because it is safe and trusted from the past until now that gold is a good investment rather than a deposit in the bank. because banks are now often less stable
They are like treasures that we can keep and sell anytime without losing, though they are hard to have now, we need to know their classifications to not get fooled.
Pages:
Jump to: