Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ?? - page 9. (Read 19253 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Gold is a safe "place to live" when inflation occurs by inversely proportional to the dollar. Moreover, buying gold will not only help you to break up and diversify your portfolio, but the value of gold also fluctuates with the stock and currency channels, helping you minimize risk.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Gold, which is considered a common currency for hundreds of years, is an effective investment channel but due to fluctuations in the market, the gold price fluctuates continuously, creating a lot of risks for investors. Meanwhile, depositing savings is considered a safer investment, less afraid of market volatility but in terms of profitability is not high in gold.
Activity: 23
World economic growth. Gold prices continue to rise, Investors continue to pour more money into gold. Gold is a source of higher returns than bank deposits. Always promote risk mitigation in the portfolio.
Activity: 154
Investments in gold and silver are more stable, guaranteed and have much less risks compared to Bank deposits.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
for me it is a good choice because everyone has different desires and life choices. gold and silver are the value of investments that are never consumed by the times but the value of the land also can not be ruled out Smiley
gold and silver were best commodity investment at this moment.its price gradually rise year by year.and most investor that hold this commodity earn huge profits in few months or years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Gold is not an investment: there are certainly more profitable things.
But "real" gold, I mean bullion and not certificates, is still the most solid and lasting thing that humanity has ever produced.
So, it's always better to keep somewhere a little bit of gold. Just in case...

I couldn't agree more.  Only buy gold that you physically have control over, these certificates don't mean anything if we go through a major crisis.  Gold has always had trade value since humans started civilization. 
Activity: 210
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
Gold is not an investment: there are certainly more profitable things.
But "real" gold, I mean bullion and not certificates, is still the most solid and lasting thing that humanity has ever produced.
So, it's always better to keep somewhere a little bit of gold. Just in case...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
The market of precious metals is a bit elaborated (though not so volatile as crypto market). Your calculations are based on approximations that might not always be true, so I personally would prefer to keep my money in the bank.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Greater part of the banks were incorporated under the supervision of the individual government. In such manner gold and silver venture were great. In my nation we approach make a speculation on gold and silver on banks itself. Along these lines, I think about contributing on gold, silver and Bank stores nearly the same.

Although I understand that gold and silver will always grow in price, I cannot refuse from the bank services. For me, it is better to deal with traditional banks.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
Yes, maybe gold and silver can be safer than deposits in a bank. Maybe it's also because gold and silver can be stored in your own hands without being taxed and others, but for now cryptocurrency and digital currencies are the safest.
if we talk about volatility in my opinion bank deposits more secure for us.as we know minute by minutes gold and silver price changed.if we buy in expensive price our asset value could decrease alot.this think is not happen in bank deposits.
Activity: 507
There are almost no risks in investing in gold or silver and of course they are much safer than Bank deposits.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
Yes, maybe gold and silver can be safer than deposits in a bank. Maybe it's also because gold and silver can be stored in your own hands without being taxed and others, but for now cryptocurrency and digital currencies are the safest.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
I agree with you. For me, gold and silver are safer than bank deposits because they are stable and are valuable asset.

Gold, platinum, and silver will live always, and nothing will happen to them. Yes, they can be volatile but it does not mean a lot. Finally, they will be valuable. You can buy any things on it. Crypto is a bit different.
well, the investment tool has always been used as a benchmark for the intrinsic value of money. so, of course it's better, but keeping it will be very difficult, because it will be very difficult to keep things like that. well, so, most people want instant and deposits on banks become the solution.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
I agree with you. For me, gold and silver are safer than bank deposits because they are stable and are valuable asset.

Gold, platinum, and silver will live always, and nothing will happen to them. Yes, they can be volatile but it does not mean a lot. Finally, they will be valuable. You can buy any things on it. Crypto is a bit different.
I am very sceptical about platinum (and palladium) because they are NOT historically motivated, like gold and silver has been for millennia. Rather than historical conditions, it is modern use cases that drive their price. I believe that crypto is a little bit similar to platinum in that regard (it is new and it is hard to predict its behaviour long scale).
Activity: 434
September 27, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

Activity: 590
Merit: 116
September 27, 2018, 03:08:18 PM
I still believe that Bitcoin is far more profitable, free to save in the wallet, transaction fees are still relatively cheap, no need to rent a deposit box, can exchnge at any time, can be withdrawn at any time, can be used for payment tools such as FIAT, and many advantages others. 2012 price $  5 - $ 7 per BTC and now $6526.
Actually investing using any tool as long as it has value is very good. but it is not the investment that must be considered, but how do we manage investments and manage profits from the investment results.
Activity: 392
September 27, 2018, 02:13:07 PM
actually when we do money deposit that can use they other ways. that is not save for our future. when we will do Gold & Silver deposit.it is very valueable and don't use other way.so it can bear future security.
Activity: 448
September 27, 2018, 12:07:29 PM
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
Deposit rates vary from country to country. Security depends on the bank in which you give money
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2018, 04:07:54 AM
I think gold and silver can be said to be safe for investment and be better than deposits in banks, maybe gold and silver have physical properties that can be held directly and if you have gold and silver, you can store it in the house in a safe way.
You're right, but of course people will choose investments in the form of real estate or other things. Well, you know, at this time we might prioritize deposits with banks, because we don't have more money to buy gold and silver. besides, more people choose to invest in real estate compared to gold and silver for now.
Activity: 574
September 27, 2018, 04:04:57 AM
I think gold and silver can be said to be safe for investment and be better than deposits in banks, maybe gold and silver have physical properties that can be held directly and if you have gold and silver, you can store it in the house in a safe way.
Pages:
Jump to: