Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ?? - page 6. (Read 19219 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
If you purchased gold or silver and keep it at home in a safe, and not in a safe deposit box, then of course in this case your investment will be safer than a deposit in a bank. Invest in Bitcoin, if you believe in it, then you will get a lot more profit than by investing in gold and other precious metals.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Investment in precious metals in my opinion is more reliable than deposits in banks.
well, of course the two objects are the best objects for investment. well, gold and silver are things that have long been used as long-term investment tools. well, gold and silver have intrinsic value that always increases day by day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
Gold and silver is the same hype based speculation as bitcoin and litecoin
Buy cheap low and sell expensive high.... sad but true, but I am thinking that gold is not valueable as for example cars or houses

I think gold and silver is safest investment compare others. Gold and silver already known for thousand years and its safe haven investment. Gold more resistant than inflation and compare with fiat money, gold and silver much more valuable

Fully agree, just with a minor comment: they are perfect vehicle to preserve one's capital. But in order to invest to grow your capital, you must choose some more risky investments.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Buy cheap low and sell expensive high.... sad but true, but I am thinking that gold is not valueable as for example cars or houses

I think gold and silver is safest investment compare others. Gold and silver already known for thousand years and its safe haven investment. Gold more resistant than inflation and compare with fiat money, gold and silver much more valuable
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
I would rather invest my money in gold and silver than bank deposits. because investment deposits are only a small profit and we cannot take our money at any time when we need it. and money that is kept too long in the bank will be affected by inflation. It is better to invest in gold whose value every year is always rising and also gold can be accepted and traded throughout the world. and now gold can also be traded online. Online gold trading can avoid the risk of inflation. so I prefer to save gold than deposits
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Investment in precious metals in my opinion is more reliable than deposits in banks.
- Well, the advantage of precious metals is that its value is very stable, growing steadily and surviving over time but these precious metals are easy to attract people, more precisely, people always think that the person who owns many precious metals is very wealthy, especially criminals, they think so and you accidentally become the target when you hold too much gold and silver. While banks are more reliable, especially large and well-known banks, their protection and compensation policies are very good, you will not need to worry about dangerous criminals
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think gold or silver isn't changed by the impact of the market. It can be understood that it exists in parallel with human life.
Activity: 30
I think it is safer to use gold and silver as a means of storing assets because it is not affected by external factors such as weather or weather. For example, there is a tsunami in your homeland, it completely destroys the bank you send money, you will lose it, but with no gold, its value is still intact.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
at the time of the crisis, Yes, of course, but at the time of growth, you can shift to other assets
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Both are over speculated and controlled by whales
Gold is  not any safe heaven it is only hedge to  us dollar
Gold is not so much in use price is very easy to manipulate
There is similar story with silver but silver is much more in use
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
This theme seems to have been mentioned many times already. Gold and silver have proven its worth since very long, thousands of years ago. In particular, gold prices have risen steadily over the years, though it has grown slowly but surely.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??

We all know that real investment like gold and silver is much better return of profit because of consistency and stable income but remember that is only a few profit while crypto currency like bitcoin is obviously much bigger profit than real gold or silver. right?
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Gold and silver are investments that have been used for thousands of years, even when the conditions of the world war of gold and silver will stabilize and even skyrocket, if we have money then invest gold and silver is mandatory.
They are both safer to have,there value becomes bigger in bigger as time passed by, but normal people might not be able to have it unlike crypto that are ways to acquire in cheaper price.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Gold and silver are investments that have been used for thousands of years, even when the conditions of the world war of gold and silver will stabilize and even skyrocket, if we have money then invest gold and silver is mandatory.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
I agree to invest in gold and silver.
If l deposit money in the bank, the benefits we get are very thin,
Very appropriate and wise if our assets for investment into Gold, in this case for now the dollar is experiencing an increase as well as gold for very promising profits.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
During the past few years, I had converted some of my crypto to bullion and other assets, just for the sake of diversification. But the returns have been really low. They are safe, but I will never advice you to convert a large part of your wealth to gold.
Activity: 10
In my opinion, gold would be safer than bank savings. When you send a bank, it is not certain that the bank will not default. If you are the owner of your money, it will be more certain.
Activity: 36
I would prefer to keep money in gold and silver than in a bank. If there is a crisis, then gold will be the best solution to preserve your capital. Gold is least affected by the crisis.
if we saving gold or silver , its has big advantages when world economic and inflation become bigger and bigger.this investment platform give us good resistance to inflation.
Very honestly I personally do not think so. To me I think banks deposits are more safer that gold and silver, in fact there are more chance to steal your gold and silver if you are holding it in your home, while if you have deposited your money in banks then it is more safe there, because your money in banks are ensured.
Pages:
Jump to: