Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ?? - page 8. (Read 19253 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
Silver and gold is a good investment. I wonder where we can keep the silver and gold for it to be safe. In our houses it can be stolen at any time. Do banks still keep gold and other precious stones for individuals?
in large quantities, of course gold and silver will be at risk if stored at home. but indeed when viewed from the profits achieved, gold and silver investments are greater than those deposited in banks with lower interest rates
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
I would rather deposit to gold and silver than provide cash|the cash|the cash} I actually have within the bank as a result of within the bank my money will certainly be used for different functions thus it makes my money unsafe.
when investment within the bank and typically within the type of cash and cash from time to time, after all, are less in worth. maybe, in my opinion, it'd be a lot of profitable to form gold or silver as an associate investment. as a result of its rate has ne'er attenuated
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
let your friends try to invest in cryptocurrency at least $ 100, maybe they will like it and they will change their opinion
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Silver and gold is a good investment. I wonder where we can keep the silver and gold for it to be safe. In our houses it can be stolen at any time. Do banks still keep gold and other precious stones for individuals?
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
No, thus saving deposits in banks are more secure compared to save gold and silver because we keep our deposits if a bank we've got security guarantees as the bank something happens then we fixed deposits , In contrast to save gold and silver is likely to be at risk and there is no guarantee that we got in case of theft or lost because a natural disaster so we will not get any replacement and all of our gold and silver assets will be lost
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I feel sure about the future of Gold and Silver because both of them are safer than bank. Moreover, the value of gold and silver also increasing gradually. I will choose gold and silver to invest my money
Activity: 504
Gold and silver's value will stay while your bank deposits will just decrease in value in every decade. Your investments in there could have gain good interest but people did not think that fiat just continues to devalue so when they think they can buy a house with their bank investments in the future, they are just dreaming. The truth is that the only thing they can buy with those money in the future could just be a phone or a pc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think investing in gold and silver is safer and more profitable, of course we all know that the price of gold is increasing every year. This is just my opinion
Activity: 323
I think gold and silver are safe. And for a long time investment in gold and silver has been very promising than deposits in banks I think. Because maybe one day the bank we use will have a problem. Therefore it is safer to invest in gold and silver. Because every year there will be an increase in gold and silver.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
in my opinion, Gold is no safer than deposits, because we know that deposits are our money that is used by the Bank for funding and the distribution of the results is clearly based on the agreement, while gold/silver is we buy and wait for the price to rise. so I think safer is deposit.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
I would like to deposit in Bank. Gold and silver investment is profitable but its not for regular market. If you need urgent money with your profit it will not be able to give you that, but bank can do this. Also bank will give you a percentage from your deposits money for regular market and your deposits money will be 100% secure.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Gold and silver are store of values same way fiat is a store of value, but the pros of storing value in Gold and silver is stability the value of Gold and silver is much more stable than fiat so it may be better to store value in Gold or silver (PS: this is not a financial advice it's just my opinion).

Fiat is the complete opposite of a store of value as its buying power decreases year on year through inflation.

Good job your not offering financial advise as your way off the mark.
Activity: 92
Gold and silver are store of values same way fiat is a store of value, but the pros of storing value in Gold and silver is stability the value of Gold and silver is much more stable than fiat so it may be better to store value in Gold or silver (PS: this is not a financial advice it's just my opinion).
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Two types of investment instruments that are well known to the public from precious metals are gold and silver. Even though the community is far more familiar with gold than silver, but in fact precious silver metal can also provide a great advantage for its investors.
Non-physically, gold and silver investments can be done through online trading. The mechanism and how it works is completely different from physical investment (bars / dinar / dirham). The online gold and silver trading system is similar to foreign exchange (forex) trading. The most famous example for online gold trading is the XAU / USD pair system. While online silver trading can be found on the market with an XAG / USD pair.
Either gold or silver investment, both can be a path that can be taken by potential investors to make profits in the investment of precious metals. There are advantages and disadvantages of each type of investment in gold and silver, either in the form of physical investment (bars) or investing in online trading
Exactly because the demand for these precious metals never declines and this has been more like a costume for the females in the society to wear gold and silver-a concept to amplify their beauty-due to which the money invested in gold or silver seldom deteriorates for these metals are reluctant to inflation. This is the reason the market never collapse for gold and silver. Moreover, the worth of gold you hold rises over time as well.
Activity: 112
Two types of investment instruments that are well known to the public from precious metals are gold and silver. Even though the community is far more familiar with gold than silver, but in fact precious silver metal can also provide a great advantage for its investors.
Non-physically, gold and silver investments can be done through online trading. The mechanism and how it works is completely different from physical investment (bars / dinar / dirham). The online gold and silver trading system is similar to foreign exchange (forex) trading. The most famous example for online gold trading is the XAU / USD pair system. While online silver trading can be found on the market with an XAG / USD pair.
Either gold or silver investment, both can be a path that can be taken by potential investors to make profits in the investment of precious metals. There are advantages and disadvantages of each type of investment in gold and silver, either in the form of physical investment (bars) or investing in online trading
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
In my opinion there is also a truth because gold and silver have always been the place of investment in various circles and until now they are still used as an investment place. We don't know when the bank will bankrupt, so gold and silver in my opinion are better.
Activity: 182
maybe they say it in a General sense, not in the sense that there will be no organizations at all. the world is changing and instead of banks there will be the same organizations providing services
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
If you are buying this precious metals and you keep it we can considered it safer than investing and depositing money in the banks , because there will be possibility that banks might declare bankruptcy ,and few of your investment will be returned to you, while gold and silver in the long period of time can be of more value from the time you invest on it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
gold and silver are valuable asset and safer than bank deposit because i think we can go long with bank but not worry about bankrupt or collapsing.
It is all true as long as you don't keep your gold in a bank safe deposit box, but at your private location. In a bank deposit box, there is nothing preventing the government to seize the contents same as they stole the money people held in their bank accounts in Cyprus.
Activity: 33
gold and silver are valuable asset and safer than bank deposit because i think we can go long with bank but not worry about bankrupt or collapsing.
Pages:
Jump to: