Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ?? - page 7. (Read 19253 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 108
I think putting fund into bank will be more secure because if something happened with bank than it will be liable to pay all money which is in the bank account and in case of gold because of its expensiveness it is always on the top of Thief's list. so bank deposits are more secure.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
i never invest in bank or gold. but, i think gold or silver is better than you put your fund on bank.
you can do what you want with your own, and when in the bank, you must wait until some years (5 years maybe or can higher) and you can take it back. if you need more money, you can do anything.
with bitcoin, you can purchase some golde for your additional asset. you have digital asset too
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Banks are safer, and unless there is a financial crisis, banks are still the safest, and gold will be replaced by Bitcoin in the future.

Tell that to those that lost thousands during the Cyprus banking haircuts.

Banks are not safe.  Why did they change the laws so that depositors are now classed as unsecured investors?

I think you need to keep up.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
Banks are safer, and unless there is a financial crisis, banks are still the safest, and gold will be replaced by Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
There is a no much difference between the two options. Gold has always been used to store wealth. The value of gold does not really fluctuate, and can remain the same over a long period. Your fixed deposit continue to increase while in the bank.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I think of course it is better to keep your money in such assets than in Bank deposits. It is also best to keep your funds in cryptocurrencies.
you know in a good financial management, you have to save more money in something that is low risk, not a matter of saving in something that has a high risk but using the right allocation, crypto and banks both have high risk, because of inflation or fluctuations, so make sure you also store in gold because it's much safer
Activity: 392
Risks and benefits are coexisting, and there are risks to make a profit. Planning your own money is the most important thing to do, and there will always be good results.
Gold is the international common reserve "currency", with precious metals as an investment tool, it has been hundreds of years old!
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Transferring deposits from banks to gold and silver are not risky operations, but there is no guarantee that shifting your savings you will profit on them in gold. The rate of gold changes every year and it may also decrease. Banks at least give guarantees that you will receive your 5% per annum. Gold as well as securities is traded on the market and the price moves in different directions - Yes it is not so volatile but still there is a good chance that it will fall so if you want to get your 5-10% hold of the money in the Bank. And if you are a risky guy and you are not satisfied with such interest - do not invest in gold and cryptocurrency!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??

Investing in gold is a good way to invest money. He is the most stable of all. In this case, you need to understand that only long-term investments will bring high profits. All this can be understood by the example that you specified.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I think of course it is better to keep your money in such assets than in Bank deposits. It is also best to keep your funds in cryptocurrencies.
Its a bit expensive and risky too. SO i think we can chose Gold and silver we can be our own guard and protect our money with our money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
I would prefer to keep money in gold and silver than in a bank. If there is a crisis, then gold will be the best solution to preserve your capital. Gold is least affected by the crisis.
if we saving gold or silver , its has big advantages when world economic and inflation become bigger and bigger.this investment platform give us good resistance to inflation.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
I would prefer to keep money in gold and silver than in a bank. If there is a crisis, then gold will be the best solution to preserve your capital. Gold is least affected by the crisis.
Activity: 66
I think yes Gold and silver can safer than bank despot. There's many disadvantage of banks like you have to wait and stand on Lines, Paying some tax, and your bank can be rob.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Both are having risks associated with it. With the bank accounts, the risk comes from confiscation by the government authorities and for the bullion holdings the risk comes from robbers stealing them. It is difficult to say which one is more secure.
Activity: 700
Gold and silver are store of values same way fiat is a store of value, but the pros of storing value in Gold and silver is stability the value of Gold and silver is much more stable than fiat so it may be better to store value in Gold or silver (PS: this is not a financial advice it's just my opinion).

Its true, gold and silver a good store of value but its not flexible like bitcoin. Gold and silver can not compare with fiat because fiat money always inflated on the value. I am believe gold and silver is good long term investment and its already know for centuries
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 75
gold and silver are valuable asset and safer than bank deposit because i think we can go long with bank but not worry about bankrupt or collapsing.
My opinion might be different. I believe bank deposits are safer than holding gold and silver. Because bank deposits are safe from theft, and proof of deposits is hard to fake. Indeed the interest is smaller than we invest in gold and silver. Proof of deposit ownership can also be a guarantee of debt at the bank.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
Investing in gold or silver is safer than depositing money into a bank. When you deposit money into the bank, in an indirect way, the bank is borrowing your money to invest in other profitable business. If the deal is successful then it's okay, but anyone who claims 100% of it will succeed. The risk with your money is huge. Therefore investing in gold and silver is safer than depositing money into banks.
Activity: 11
Depositing savings at banks is considered a safe channel, depositors will inevitably receive a larger sum in the future. This is the least risky investment since deposit rates are always maintained at a stable level. This is also an attractive investment channel for customers because of the "money spawning" feature of this form. When depositing money, customers only need to select the maturity, deposit amount and corresponding to it is the interest rate will be enjoyed during the time that you deposited money at the bank. This investment will be more effective for security lovers as customers will not have to try to make enough money for monthly payments into the bank or as low as the daily rates. Because of these special benefits, the number of participants in saving more and more at banks. However, the form of savings deposits only help customers profit in the short term but not meet the long-term needs of customers such as protection and personal risk prevention.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
Yes when we will not consider risk then gold and silver are good than bank deposits. As we all know that bank and gold had an increase of its market price over the time and it does also when the supply for gold will last. However, if the people will not consider the value of gold since it is not a commodity or basic needs of a human being then there could be risk that gold and silver will no longer have value in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: