Pages:
Author

Topic: Golden Battles - Paying you to play! Up to 0.08 BTC. - page 2. (Read 9043 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
i will play that game if the price is right
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Do you mean the thread by monbux, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-paid-to-play-a-strategy-game-plus-free-bitcoin-prize-raffle-discussion-527810? (though I can't see the 0.06 btc anywhere) I guess leepsteer00 is monbux's referral and decided to get refs of his own.  Grin
Bingo.

is this offer is still available?
Yes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
is this offer is still available?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
Why is there two threads one which says win 0.08 and another 0.06 ?

Do you mean the thread by monbux, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-paid-to-play-a-strategy-game-plus-free-bitcoin-prize-raffle-discussion-527810? (though I can't see the 0.06 btc anywhere) I guess leepsteer00 is monbux's referral and decided to get refs of his own.  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Why is there two threads one which says win 0.08 and another 0.06 ?
Pthnmj(Level 3 request)
1Mk46ws55NdGUMLfw8xP5m2Yh31FciexcY
Sent. TX: d9a17eb8df6e9a3ed16953668796887d08c1a8cdccf97ee53e005052ad8f4237

Registered under my name
Username : hugoc

Couldn't find your name. Please double check.
Hey leepsteer, do you have any idea when the war module is coming out?  Most people say in the summer, but I don't want to wait that long... and I haven't been training my PP for like a week now xD
No idea, I'm not the admin Tongue haha. Your PP must be dropping like crazy then, why don't you train them?

No time, really... and usually forget Tongue  I'm surprised that I still have 220 PP :S
So basically you're not playing until the war module is released right?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Registered under my name
Username : hugoc
Activity: 683

Pthnmj(Level 3 request)
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Hey leepsteer, do you have any idea when the war module is coming out?  Most people say in the summer, but I don't want to wait that long... and I haven't been training my PP for like a week now xD
No idea, I'm not the admin Tongue haha. Your PP must be dropping like crazy then, why don't you train them?

No time, really... and usually forget Tongue  I'm surprised that I still have 220 PP :S
Hey leepsteer, do you have any idea when the war module is coming out?  Most people say in the summer, but I don't want to wait that long... and I haven't been training my PP for like a week now xD
legendary
Hey leepsteer, do you have any idea when the war module is coming out?  Most people say in the summer, but I don't want to wait that long... and I haven't been training my PP for like a week now xD
I signed up using your ref link.
id:mert1337
adress:12zdaAUfFxa1tzDJPuRDXAQyLskDBqhmw9
I reach level 3 now Smiley
I am 5 lvl now Smiley
Confirmed. Will send your reward soon.
Sent in TX 3b3a181142236ae2c19670e748e3623e6fca946a60d93695e3cd64d023e269a7

Signed up: Will do this for when I'm bored Smiley

Pthnmj
Confirmed, have fun!
Activity: 683
Signed up: Will do this for when I'm bored Smiley

Pthnmj
I am 5 lvl now Smiley
Confirmed. Will send your reward soon.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I am 5 lvl now Smiley
Registered under ur reff... Ignacia
Hope this one will not be banned Cheesy I leave Monbux for sure Cheesy

... If you re-joined, then your account might get temporarily locked...
And what do you mean? o.O

nah.... Just to get a few more BTC (want to recover from a little bankrupt because stupid betting on soccer, 'till had 0 on my Blockchain  Grin), and with the old acct I go to the wrong step there, with 47HP, 0 CP no money, and 0 war food/drink even my clothes expired, so the right things to do is restart that account. but after I restart I considering about that, better I use Leepsters my upper reff because even level 3 still get few BTC, and so on and so on. so what I do is log out my old account clear all cookies and cache and start registration under leepsters reff.
Monbux, maybe u could sell my account. u can make a little money, because I will never open that account again. That is Golden battle rules, if you want to make a new one, DO NOT EVER OPEN THE OLD ONE. Sorry Monbux doesn't mean to be rude... it's all not about the game. Hope u understand.

I don't have time for selling someone else's account Grin
Not true, if I'm not mistaken you have sold me to Scorpio right? Smiley

No... I put you to 10 euro and thought no one would take it because it was a high value, but apparently Scorpio was rich or something and just bought it overnight haha >.>.  I thought he was talking about selling his actual account (like, username and password haha).

Wow, you're really lucky. Looks like Scorpio is quitting, as he was selling almost half of his game shares.

He is... but I didn't see anyone buy them yet.. did they!? o.O
Nope, that's a whopping 600 euro.
legendary

nah.... Just to get a few more BTC (want to recover from a little bankrupt because stupid betting on soccer, 'till had 0 on my Blockchain  Grin), and with the old acct I go to the wrong step there, with 47HP, 0 CP no money, and 0 war food/drink even my clothes expired, so the right things to do is restart that account. but after I restart I considering about that, better I use Leepsters my upper reff because even level 3 still get few BTC, and so on and so on. so what I do is log out my old account clear all cookies and cache and start registration under leepsters reff.
Monbux, maybe u could sell my account. u can make a little money, because I will never open that account again. That is Golden battle rules, if you want to make a new one, DO NOT EVER OPEN THE OLD ONE. Sorry Monbux doesn't mean to be rude... it's all not about the game. Hope u understand.

No... I put you to 10 euro and thought no one would take it because it was a high value, but apparently Scorpio was rich or something and just bought it overnight haha >.>.  I thought he was talking about selling his actual account (like, username and password haha).

Wow, you're really lucky. Looks like Scorpio is quitting, as he was selling almost half of his game shares.

He is... but I didn't see anyone buy them yet.. did they!? o.O

legendary

nah.... Just to get a few more BTC (want to recover from a little bankrupt because stupid betting on soccer, 'till had 0 on my Blockchain  Grin), and with the old acct I go to the wrong step there, with 47HP, 0 CP no money, and 0 war food/drink even my clothes expired, so the right things to do is restart that account. but after I restart I considering about that, better I use Leepsters my upper reff because even level 3 still get few BTC, and so on and so on. so what I do is log out my old account clear all cookies and cache and start registration under leepsters reff.

Pages:
Jump to: