Pages:
Author

Topic: Golden Battles - Paying you to play! Up to 0.08 BTC. - page 3. (Read 9067 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey, I just reached lvl 3

BTC:  1CdbWXtgT9caxaRp6VGytpoJ9NJKGnx59K

Thx

How much gold/euro should be saved up before you can make your first company? What is a good first company to make in London, UK?

Lvl 5 now... thx

How long does it take you ?

Yes I'm also interested in it!
Please answer!
Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Registered under ur reff... Ignacia
Hope this one will not be banned Cheesy I leave Monbux for sure Cheesy

... If you re-joined, then your account might get temporarily locked...
And what do you mean? o.O

nah.... Just to get a few more BTC (want to recover from a little bankrupt because stupid betting on soccer, 'till had 0 on my Blockchain  Grin), and with the old acct I go to the wrong step there, with 47HP, 0 CP no money, and 0 war food/drink even my clothes expired, so the right things to do is restart that account. but after I restart I considering about that, better I use Leepsters my upper reff because even level 3 still get few BTC, and so on and so on. so what I do is log out my old account clear all cookies and cache and start registration under leepsters reff.
Monbux, maybe u could sell my account. u can make a little money, because I will never open that account again. That is Golden battle rules, if you want to make a new one, DO NOT EVER OPEN THE OLD ONE. Sorry Monbux doesn't mean to be rude... it's all not about the game. Hope u understand.

I don't have time for selling someone else's account Grin
Not true, if I'm not mistaken you have sold me to Scorpio right? Smiley
I signed up using your ref link.
id:mert1337
adress:12zdaAUfFxa1tzDJPuRDXAQyLskDBqhmw9
I reach level 3 now Smiley
Confirmed. Will send later.
I'm a little busy these day, will send the payment no later than 7 May. Hope you don't mind it Smiley
I have reached Level 5
Username : umsak
My BTC address is: 13gQp7PxM1MsNjGp3LGwkQrgEQnvgux1k9
BTC:  1CdbWXtgT9caxaRp6VGytpoJ9NJKGnx59K
Thx
Lvl 5 now... thx

All sent in TX: 2a0cb6075cb22bf7cc5a9eb5939e2e435ee461e59c2da601fca2114ce4f58c29

Cheers!
Activity: 606

Thx

How much gold/euro should be saved up before you can make your first company? What is a good first company to make in London, UK?

Lvl 5 now... thx

How long does it take you ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Thx

Lvl 5 now... thx
Activity: 168
Lithium core developer

nah.... Just to get a few more BTC (want to recover from a little bankrupt because stupid betting on soccer, 'till had 0 on my Blockchain  Grin), and with the old acct I go to the wrong step there, with 47HP, 0 CP no money, and 0 war food/drink even my clothes expired, so the right things to do is restart that account. but after I restart I considering about that, better I use Leepsters my upper reff because even level 3 still get few BTC, and so on and so on. so what I do is log out my old account clear all cookies and cache and start registration under leepsters reff.
Monbux, maybe u could sell my account. u can make a little money, because I will never open that account again. That is Golden battle rules, if you want to make a new one, DO NOT EVER OPEN THE OLD ONE. Sorry Monbux doesn't mean to be rude... it's all not about the game. Hope u understand.

So... everything ok then Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I have reached Level 5
Username : umsak
My BTC address is: 13gQp7PxM1MsNjGp3LGwkQrgEQnvgux1k9
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

nah.... Just to get a few more BTC (want to recover from a little bankrupt because stupid betting on soccer, 'till had 0 on my Blockchain  Grin), and with the old acct I go to the wrong step there, with 47HP, 0 CP no money, and 0 war food/drink even my clothes expired, so the right things to do is restart that account. but after I restart I considering about that, better I use Leepsters my upper reff because even level 3 still get few BTC, and so on and so on. so what I do is log out my old account clear all cookies and cache and start registration under leepsters reff.

Activity: 45
I'm a little busy these day, will send the payment no later than 7 May. Hope you don't mind it Smiley
No problem Smiley
Lithium core developer

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

Lithium core developer
Are you making earning more money from companies? or fights/wars right now?
Both. Especially trading game stock.

btw you sold me to another person today so I am not under your referal anymore... are you still going to give out bonuses when I level?
Yes, of course.

How long does it take to reach those lvls? Anyone know how long?
Depends on your playing style. For me, I'm focusing on hunting materials/earning money, and I'm Lv 23 after a month of playing. If you're focusing on leveling, you'll be alot faster.
Activity: 129
How long does it take to reach those lvls? Anyone know how long?
Activity: 45
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
They have been changed several times also. I remember the reward for reaching lvl 15 beeing 0.002. (see payment for ittybitty reaching step 4 as the first and thus double 0.002
https://blockchain.info/tx/b362f66510dd778e12261079444f44243e83f1049f887d063c84566ae9a0c49c )
I guess OP is still working out how much payment is worth the income.
Yep, I did changed that several times too, and this is the first time I lowered the rate after realizing that it wonldn't be profitable anymore if I pay that much, hope you guys can understand Smiley

If you meant company creation fee,

1.2 euro for material company
2.4 -3.6 euro for product company
6 euro for trade company.

-snip-
What is a good first company to make in London, UK?

I don't see any equipment company here in UK. You will be the first one if you create it. The downside is that equipment have a much more lower demand than other company.

Are you making earning more money from companies? or fights/wars right now?

btw you sold me to another person today so I am not under your referal anymore... are you still going to give out bonuses when I level?
They have been changed several times also. I remember the reward for reaching lvl 15 beeing 0.002. (see payment for ittybitty reaching step 4 as the first and thus double 0.002
https://blockchain.info/tx/b362f66510dd778e12261079444f44243e83f1049f887d063c84566ae9a0c49c )
I guess OP is still working out how much payment is worth the income.
Yep, I did changed that several times too, and this is the first time I lowered the rate after realizing that it wonldn't be profitable anymore if I pay that much, hope you guys can understand Smiley

If you meant company creation fee,

1.2 euro for material company
2.4 -3.6 euro for product company
6 euro for trade company.

-snip-
What is a good first company to make in London, UK?

I don't see any equipment company here in UK. You will be the first one if you create it. The downside is that equipment have a much more lower demand than other company.

Thx
Now I Reach 3 level:
username:arahman47
addy: 15i8zU9m4KQg55U8d2zjeD6idoqbei6f1v

Both sent in TX: 1c345273b9d027cac034ffadab5d857388345c25ba08ee4b256d531552f93b66
Activity: 28
Now I Reach 3 level:
username:arahman47
addy: 15i8zU9m4KQg55U8d2zjeD6idoqbei6f1v
Pages:
Jump to: