Pages:
Author

Topic: Golden Battles - Paying you to play! Up to 0.08 BTC. - page 8. (Read 9067 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hmmm, you should increase your fee. 0.00002BTC is a bit to low. 0.0001BTC is recommended. It will be confirmed, just takes a lot longer Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Okay! So.. I *think* I am the first person to reach Level 5, but I can't be too sure. Either way, I just wanted to let you know that I have reached Level 5! Smiley

I know I have posted it before, but to make it a little easier on you, my BTC address is: 1JRH5Xt3BGmVi4zu435Jox9rVKcm1rLop7

Thank you very much - I really like the game and am learning day by day with your help. You are a great mentor, leepsteer00! Keep up the great work Smiley.
Congratulations and yes, you're the first one. I'll send the coin later. Smiley

Sent your double reward. Smiley TX: 7b4c525f109c3a5a19d2244fb8a6e010a73eeea3b310cfe5fc71cdc2cecb10e8
Okay! So.. I *think* I am the first person to reach Level 5, but I can't be too sure. Either way, I just wanted to let you know that I have reached Level 5! Smiley

I know I have posted it before, but to make it a little easier on you, my BTC address is: 1JRH5Xt3BGmVi4zu435Jox9rVKcm1rLop7

Thank you very much - I really like the game and am learning day by day with your help. You are a great mentor, leepsteer00! Keep up the great work Smiley.
Congratulations and yes, you're the first one. I'll send the coin later. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.

Damn ...

I was a little slow the last days. Yeah you are 1st afaik. Congratulation Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

NEW  Bonus2: Investment bonus.

You'll get 2.5% back the amount you invested into the game, in equivalent BTC.

Post your IGN here to claim the BTC. Cheesy

Facts: I'll get 5% bonus for whatever amount you've invested. Thus, I'm sharing half of it (that's 2.5%) with you guys.
FYI that 5% bonus is supplied by game, and not deducted from your investment.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Thanks for clarifying that for me Cheesy
No problem. Here to help.
you changed the payout??

I think first it was 0.001 BTC for reaching lvl 3

Now it's 0.0001 ?

It has always been 0.0001BTC. I never lowered the payment. Though I did added 2 new steps after Holdaaja pointed out that there's something wrong with the rates.

It's 0.0005BTC for level 3. Always has been. Check out the Google Cache for proof.
Oh, no, wait. I fucked up. It was always 0.0001BTC. I was looking at Step 3, not Level 3. My bad.

Thanks for clarifying that for me Cheesy
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Oh, no, wait. I fucked up. It was always 0.0001BTC. I was looking at Step 3, not Level 3. My bad.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
you changed the payout??

Now it's 0.0001 ?
It's 0.0005BTC for level 3. Always has been. Check out the Google Cache for proof.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
you changed the payout??

Now it's 0.0001 ?

Thank you very much leepsteer00! I received the payment to my wallet. Smiley
copper member
-snip-
Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, never never never buy item from the game inventory expect blueprint. They're just unreasonably expensive.

fyi your missing coin for step 1 is sent in the above transaction too. Smiley

-snip-

tbh you can't remove your 'mentor'. You can only remove your leader.  Sad

Thanks Cheesy

Looks like you are right. Well, as you are paying, I dont need to remove you as my mentor anyway Smiley
After almost two days playing:
Level: 1/90 Xp: 28/39

It is kinda slow to get xp...

By to way, why is this at gambling?  Cheesy

Save up your money to get a rifle. After that you should be leveling real fast.

Why is this at gambling? B'caz Games and Rounds board is in Gambling section. Haha. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
After almost two days playing:
Level: 1/90 Xp: 28/39

It is kinda slow to get xp...

By to way, why is this at gambling?  Cheesy
Okay! So I've finally reached Level 3 Smiley. I like the game so far!

My username is: ittybitty

My BTC address is: 1JRH5Xt3BGmVi4zu435Jox9rVKcm1rLop7

Thanks!

Sent. TX: 9024deb1d6079058f930edac7458ca68cd111606c51de8941d40b00a3219f760

Thanks for the answers. I also though I had seen a rifle for ~300 ish, but when I check earlier it was only available for EUR or 4k GBP, so I took the price of the next one.

Now there are rifles for

- 280 (LQ, 175 shots)
- 480 (HQ, 350 shots)
- 5153 [=4 EUR] (TQ, 1050 shots)

So the HQ one gives you more pewpew for your £££ (maybe even the TQ one if it is available for GBP instead of 4 EUR)
HQ costs 1.3714 per shot and LQ 1.6 per shot. While definitly wait for a HQ one if I can.

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, never never never buy item from the game inventory expect blueprint. They're just unreasonably expensive.

fyi your missing coin for step 1 is sent in the above transaction too. Smiley

I am going to keep an eye on this topic. There have been people offering something similar to this before, but they never paid out or paid out for a while and then disappeared. You are paying and seem very cooperative, so you are legit in my opinion (for now at least). I do not accuse you of being a scammer or something like that!

Well I appreciate that! Haha.  Grin

Yeah, I know who you mean. I was one of those scammed with goldentowns. The good thing with golden battles is, I can remove my "mentor". Thus if I get screwd I can still play the game. Also the payment is not as high as with the goldentowns referals. It might work out moneywise for OP to make a little profit out of this. Probably not for the first few levels, but in the long rong I can see this working very well.
Well, it's good that you can remove your 'mentor'. And yeah, those guys were shitheads.

tbh you can't remove your 'mentor'. You can only remove your leader.  Sad
Okay! So I've finally reached Level 3 Smiley. I like the game so far!

My username is: ittybitty

My BTC address is: 1JRH5Xt3BGmVi4zu435Jox9rVKcm1rLop7

Thanks!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Yeah, I know who you mean. I was one of those scammed with goldentowns. The good thing with golden battles is, I can remove my "mentor". Thus if I get screwd I can still play the game. Also the payment is not as high as with the goldentowns referals. It might work out moneywise for OP to make a little profit out of this. Probably not for the first few levels, but in the long rong I can see this working very well.
Well, it's good that you can remove your 'mentor'. And yeah, those guys were shitheads.
copper member
I am going to keep an eye on this topic. There have been people offering something similar to this before, but they never paid out or paid out for a while and then disappeared. You are paying and seem very cooperative, so you are legit in my opinion (for now at least). I do not accuse you of being a scammer or something like that!

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Pages:
Jump to: