Pages:
Author

Topic: Golden Battles - Paying you to play! Up to 0.08 BTC. - page 4. (Read 9067 times)

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
-snip-
What is a good first company to make in London, UK?

I dont think London is a good idea at all. So many open jobs, you have to pay a high price to get people to work for you as they usually just pick the highest paying employer.

Currently open jobs by city (had that list anyway so might as well post it)

- London 20
- Belfast 7
- Birmingham 2
- Glasgow 2
- Aberdeen 1
- Norwich 1
- every other city in the UK 0

But OP can probably tell you more about that Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hey, I just reached lvl 3

BTC:  1CdbWXtgT9caxaRp6VGytpoJ9NJKGnx59K

Thx

How much gold/euro should be saved up before you can make your first company? What is a good first company to make in London, UK?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
But didn't you lose your progress in the game, or something like that, by doing it? Or am I confusing that with another option?  Undecided

Go to country tab, at the top of it there is a dropdown list.  Choose the country you want, then click "request citizenship'.

After that, you need to travel there..  You get free instant teleports x10.
Where it displays your current location... beside it, click change location, and choose the Country you want, and choose "Teleport instantly'

Ah, thank you, but I don't play this game anymore (and only played a little some time ago). I just had the idea that you could, sort of "restart" the game elsewhere (without actually creating a new account), but would lose experience and some other stuff. I thought that was what you were suggesting, but I guess it's not the same thing then.

There is a restart option.  It can be found in the Profile Menu.
When you restart you lose everything except for your username, and leader and Mentor.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
But didn't you lose your progress in the game, or something like that, by doing it? Or am I confusing that with another option?  Undecided

Go to country tab, at the top of it there is a dropdown list.  Choose the country you want, then click "request citizenship'.

Where it displays your current location... beside it, click change location, and choose the Country you want, and choose "Teleport instantly'

Ah, thank you, but I don't play this game anymore (and only played a little some time ago). I just had the idea that you could, sort of "restart" the game elsewhere (without actually creating a new account), but would lose experience and some other stuff. I thought that was what you were suggesting, but I guess it's not the same thing then.
legendary
Is there a reason to be registered for UK??

UK is a pretty great country, it has very active members...
But you can always change citizenship and teleport to other countries.

Another option would be registering under Netherlands, very active there too Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

Another option would be registering under Netherlands, very active there too Smiley

legendary

Activity: 318
I think you need a few month to get there ... may be more
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
legendary
-snip-
Well I'll tell you this:

Players in goldenbattles buy referrals:

level 5: ~0.5 euro
level 15 ~2.5 + euro
level 16 - level 30: 10 - 20 euro
level 31 + 25 euro +

That's about the price for NON-INVESTORS.

If you invest, the prices will triple, quadruple, depending on how much you invest.

Yep just calculated that reaching lvl 20 would give me .55 USD worth of bitcoin or 12 transaction fees. And 20 is a long way from 12, you have to do the grade quest and all that. Meh, Ill see how it goes ingame.

Grade quest is pratically impossible if you did not invest.. you would need about 2 euros to do it.
copper member
-snip-
Well I'll tell you this:

level 15 ~2.5 + euro
level 31 + 25 euro +

If you invest, the prices will triple, quadruple, depending on how much you invest.

Yep just calculated that reaching lvl 20 would give me .55 USD worth of bitcoin or 12 transaction fees. And 20 is a long way from 12, you have to do the grade quest and all that. Meh, Ill see how it goes ingame.
legendary
I signed up using your ref link.
id:mert1337
adress:12zdaAUfFxa1tzDJPuRDXAQyLskDBqhmw9
Confirmed.

@Leepsteer00, I just noticed, steps 7 and 8 are complete bull... The max level is 45 right now. :/

Yep I know, I don't think that the admin of the game will keep capping the max level at 45. Look at the exp chart, it goes up to level 90. So it will be very likely for admin to set the max level to 60, 75, 90 in the next few updates Smiley

No, I know that... I was just wondering why you put the rewards out BEFORE admin released the levels xD

They have been changed several times also. I remember the reward for reaching lvl 15 beeing 0.002. (see payment for ittybitty reaching step 4 as the first and thus double 0.002
https://blockchain.info/tx/b362f66510dd778e12261079444f44243e83f1049f887d063c84566ae9a0c49c )
I guess OP is still working out how much payment is worth the income.

Well I'll tell you this:

level 15 ~2.5 + euro
level 31 + 25 euro +

copper member
Confirmed.

@Leepsteer00, I just noticed, steps 7 and 8 are complete bull... The max level is 45 right now. :/

Yep I know, I don't think that the admin of the game will keep capping the max level at 45. Look at the exp chart, it goes up to level 90. So it will be very likely for admin to set the max level to 60, 75, 90 in the next few updates Smiley

No, I know that... I was just wondering why you put the rewards out BEFORE admin released the levels xD

They have been changed several times also. I remember the reward for reaching lvl 15 beeing 0.002. (see payment for ittybitty reaching step 4 as the first and thus double 0.002
https://blockchain.info/tx/b362f66510dd778e12261079444f44243e83f1049f887d063c84566ae9a0c49c )
I guess OP is still working out how much payment is worth the income.
legendary
Confirmed.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Confirmed.

legendary
How long does it take to take all 0.08 ?

With no investment:  A couple of years at least, or if you are lucky(like lottery-grand-prize-winning lucky), a couple of months.

Without investment I would say you can only claim up to step three Tongue  But investing on the site is not bad... it's still quite new Smiley

Activity: 318
How long does it take to take all 0.08 ?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I have reached Level 3
Username : bekidz
My BTC address is: 13gQp7PxM1MsNjGp3LGwkQrgEQnvgux1k9
Didn't find any player named "bekidz" under my ref. You sure you got the username correct?

in game is umsak
Got it, will send it later.
Sent. TX: eb31d6195b93e4c9fa56b8859cc8b492b92b26f76335382ea16b15032a385f7b
I have reached Level 3
Username : bekidz
My BTC address is: 13gQp7PxM1MsNjGp3LGwkQrgEQnvgux1k9
Didn't find any player named "bekidz" under my ref. You sure you got the username correct?

in game is umsak
Got it, will send it later.
Pages:
Jump to: