Pages:
Author

Topic: Golden Battles - Paying you to play! Up to 0.08 BTC. - page 5. (Read 9067 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
sscorpion Wink
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I have reached Level 3
Username : bekidz
My BTC address is: 13gQp7PxM1MsNjGp3LGwkQrgEQnvgux1k9
Didn't find any player named "bekidz" under my ref. You sure you got the username correct?

I'm pretty sure he signed up, but remember that there is a "username" but also a "player name"  Tell leepsteer your player name, that's the one that you are viewed in game as by other people.
legendary
i got a question about fighting... before i got lvl 2, the lvl 1 alien dies in 1 hit all the time... after i got lvl 2, the lvl 2 alien died in 1 hit for awhile, and than starting taking 2 hits... i go back to the lvl 1 alien, it takes 2 hits sometimes... go back to lvl 2 alien, now it takes 3+ hits so i just surrendered.  I am still lvl 2 and the lvl 1 alien takes 3 hits to kill once in awhile now... my hp is close to 0, i have been drinking to recover

I was wondering if you have any information about how damage works or if there is some kind of damage decay.. at this rate, i don't think i will have money to buy another weapon when it runs out (I am playing for free right now)

Thx

Use the pistol as long as you can, if it runs out, you get another one for free.
The dmg you do has to do with the amount of stamina you currently have. So with 5/6 you do more dmg than with 2/6. You should have a link ingame from OP to a dmg calculator. Either use that you get a feeling for which alien to shoot. You should allways be able to one shot them, sometimes if you have bad luck 2 shots, but never 3.

Damage Calculator Smiley
http://goldenbattles.net/dmgcalc.html

Note that your current leader bonus is the game, which makes it negative.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I have reached level 5 now, it gets harder and harder as it goes.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
i got a question about fighting... before i got lvl 2, the lvl 1 alien dies in 1 hit all the time... after i got lvl 2, the lvl 2 alien died in 1 hit for awhile, and than starting taking 2 hits... i go back to the lvl 1 alien, it takes 2 hits sometimes... go back to lvl 2 alien, now it takes 3+ hits so i just surrendered.  I am still lvl 2 and the lvl 1 alien takes 3 hits to kill once in awhile now... my hp is close to 0, i have been drinking to recover

I was wondering if you have any information about how damage works or if there is some kind of damage decay.. at this rate, i don't think i will have money to buy another weapon when it runs out (I am playing for free right now)

Thx

Use the pistol as long as you can, if it runs out, you get another one for free.
The dmg you do has to do with the amount of stamina you currently have. So with 5/6 you do more dmg than with 2/6. You should have a link ingame from OP to a dmg calculator. Either use that you get a feeling for which alien to shoot. You should allways be able to one shot them, sometimes if you have bad luck 2 shots, but never 3.
Activity: 252
i got a question about fighting... before i got lvl 2, the lvl 1 alien dies in 1 hit all the time... after i got lvl 2, the lvl 2 alien died in 1 hit for awhile, and than starting taking 2 hits... i go back to the lvl 1 alien, it takes 2 hits sometimes... go back to lvl 2 alien, now it takes 3+ hits so i just surrendered.  I am still lvl 2 and the lvl 1 alien takes 3 hits to kill once in awhile now... my hp is close to 0, i have been drinking to recover

Thx
Activity: 8
I have reached Level 3
Didn't find any player named "bekidz" under my ref. You sure you got the username correct?

in game is umsak
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I have reached Level 3
Activity: 8
I have reached Level 3
copper member
I have to admit Im a bit stuck atm. Im lvl 11, money is low (~300 GBP) and I have no weapon. The main problem was that the lvl 8/8,9/9 and 10/10 mobs are mostly gone and I had to switch weapons a lot.
I will work until I can get a weapon, but what then? Gold Ticket and fight lvl 11/12? Most higher weapons need energy for high dmg attacks, right? I will need money to refill it?
You can either travel outside London which has alot of those lv8/9/10 mobs or wait until 1th of May as admin will respawn the mobs in town.

Allright, time to travel I guess Smiley I will check out wher I can get good work and move later. Thanks.
I have to admit Im a bit stuck atm. Im lvl 11, money is low (~300 GBP) and I have no weapon. The main problem was that the lvl 8/8,9/9 and 10/10 mobs are mostly gone and I had to switch weapons a lot.
I will work until I can get a weapon, but what then? Gold Ticket and fight lvl 11/12? Most higher weapons need energy for high dmg attacks, right? I will need money to refill it?
You can either travel outside London which has alot of those lv8/9/10 mobs or wait until 1th of May as admin will respawn the mobs in town.
copper member
thx for answering... gonna try the game out

username: kronicblazer

thx
Confirmed, have fun!

[...]

- rough average of what level reached and money earned after 1 month of logging in everyday
That depends on how much you invested into this game. Everyone's earning varies.

- what is OPs level, monthly income, and date joined if willing to share to give an idea of what can be expected
I'm currently Lv21 after a month of playing. I'm currently focusing on earning money so my level isn't high. Currently I'm earning approx 20-40 euro/month.

That's not bad. Smiley

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you invest in the game? Or is your current income mainly due to refs?

Around 40 euro. And nope, only 1% of my income is from refs.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
[...]

- rough average of what level reached and money earned after 1 month of logging in everyday
That depends on how much you invested into this game. Everyone's earning varies.

- what is OPs level, monthly income, and date joined if willing to share to give an idea of what can be expected
I'm currently Lv21 after a month of playing. I'm currently focusing on earning money so my level isn't high. Currently I'm earning approx 20-40 euro/month.

That's not bad. Smiley

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you invest in the game? Or is your current income mainly due to refs?
Nice leepsteer, glad to see you prospering in GoldenBattles! Smiley
Thanks.  Grin

- How long has the game been out
I have no idea what's the release date of this game, by looking through their forum I believe that it had existed for over a year.

- are players active? (potential for profit still?)
Yep, sure.

- about how much time per day needed to do all the activities
That depends on you. In my case I login around 3-5 times everyday and spent 2-5 minutes each time.

thx for answering... gonna try the game out

username: kronicblazer

thx
Thanks.  Grin

I have no idea what's the release date of this game, by looking through their forum I believe that it had existed for over a year.

Yep, sure.

That depends on you. In my case I login around 3-5 times everyday and spent 2-5 minutes each time.

Hey I just have a few questions about the game before I sign up

Thx, sorry for all the questions, but playing a few other cash games like goldentowns, proeconomica, marketglory, so wondering if another game will be worth the time. 
legendary
Announcement:

Double Reward will be taken down in 3 days starting now. The usual reward will be still available.

Investment Bonus is adjusted to 1.5% and will be taken down too in 7 days.
Update: Double reward taken down. Investment bonus is still up until further notice.
I have just reached Level 15 Smiley I am in need of some new weapons soon I think! Haha.

My BTC address is: 1JRH5Xt3BGmVi4zu435Jox9rVKcm1rLop7

Thank you!
Congrats. Will send the btc tomorrow.
Sent! TX: b362f66510dd778e12261079444f44243e83f1049f887d063c84566ae9a0c49c
Pages:
Jump to: