Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment - page 16. (Read 45182 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 03:42:09 AM
Ethereum is the best for long term investment. Eventhough the price of ethereum is high, it will have a good future. Invest in ethereum and hold it with patience, surely the price will pump in upcoming years. Because of its smart contract system it will attract many people to use it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
December 11, 2017, 02:40:40 AM
ZenCoin is a good candidate for a bright future. Secure Node are now launched.
ETH also...
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 02:24:36 AM
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio
Ether and lightcoin to help you, the price is growing and very stable. and for several years, even with such demand for bitcoin still afloat and is the main competitor.
Activity: 392
December 11, 2017, 12:59:50 AM
bitcoin cash, try just bitcoin cash investment for the future I think it is very well suited. suitable to profit quickly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 10, 2017, 09:43:34 PM
altcoin difficult to predict if to invest long term. but just try ethereum, I think a more favorable when compared to other coins to invest in a long period of time
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
December 10, 2017, 09:17:26 PM
I think good altcoins for long term are eth and ripple.My cousins are holding that two altcoins and it was nice for long term for its slowly but surely pumping.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2017, 07:17:57 PM
I bought a few months ago for long-term investment Ripple. But now my portfolio has decreased. I have not received another profit from this coin. I hope that in a few years the ripple will make me rich
That will depend on how much you invested in that coin if you only invested a small amount of money you are not going to become rich with ripple since that is a coin with a very high market cap already, you need to keep holding until it recovers but that is going to take a lot of time if bitcoin keeps growing at the current speed.
Yes, nowadays, the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin are higher than the past many much. You must to know the growth as 1000% or 10,000% is impossible for currently. Therefore, spend more money to help you don't waste your chance or ignore it with small amount. Wink
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 05:49:43 PM
Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Privacy coins are the wave of the future, and Spectrecoin has some of the most robust privacy and anonymity technology available.

There are only around 21 million in circulation, yet the price is still well under $1.  This is not likely to remain the case for long.

This is one coin which should easily reach $5-10 within a year, and it would still be grossly undervalued, imo.

It is a Proof of Stake coin, with a generous 5% APR paid out in staking rewards.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Activity: 386
December 09, 2017, 07:45:32 AM
Ethereum, IOTA, Deeponion, Waves, Litecoin, Stratis, Stellar, Monero are the best according to my opinion and my research that I am doing behind altcoins.
Today, many users are proud of preserving their investments in Monero and the waves. although today the investment in the etherium also look respectable, but before that I still underestimated it ..
I could put up a list of dozens or maybe hundreds of coins here that are great for a long-term hold (4 months to 1 year). But I will synthesize in 3 coins. The first and Lisk, with a language that allows the development of applications in Java was until recently it was costing approximately 1 dollar and today is already in the 7 dollars.

Another one and Mnx, which has a very interesting Park system. The last clear would be to Waves, she comes strong there for the next years and already has many coins that were created in its base.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 04:15:36 AM
Select the ethereum, waves or BCH for investments in the long term. These coins have great opportunities for high-value in an era that will come  Smiley
Activity: 308
December 08, 2017, 04:11:05 AM
It's just that we always remind before you do not forget to read the Official ANT for the rule if you read and understand it thoroughly you will ever ask the same question again and again. so I hope for you and all of them, if make the program please buatka. also rules of the rules. when we are told to choose to invest then I choose for eth and other coins that have good ico
Activity: 14
December 08, 2017, 02:16:03 AM
There is nothing as such.
Sorry for this, But don't ask for any suggestions ever for investment. People here will suggest for coins what they are holding.
Better do your own research.

Only thing i can suggest is, Invest in alt-coins which has very low market cap may be 1 to 10 million USD. investing in coins with less market cap will give you good returns (If it is a good project with a good idea & a good team)
Activity: 308
December 07, 2017, 11:55:08 PM
If altcoin then the ethereum is the right choice I think to run a long term investment. the stability of hara ethereum became one of the reasons.
Activity: 364
December 07, 2017, 09:01:40 PM
All coins have the same probability of investing. The price of the coin will rise in proportion to the increase of bitcoin. Suppose there is a slight difference, since the benchmark of exchange rate is bitcoin, and altcoin price increases are unpredictable, no one knows they will increase or decrease, I fear next year bitcoin prices fall to most prices basic.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
December 07, 2017, 08:47:49 PM
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio
theres no other coin that i can advice you other than ETHEREUM
because for me that coin has yhe great potential the whole 2018 .maybe
not like bitcoins hige price but for sure ethereum will make his own way
up,that other coin can't.so better but now as long as the price is low before
next years grow
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
December 07, 2017, 07:52:33 PM
I bought a few months ago for long-term investment Ripple. But now my portfolio has decreased. I have not received another profit from this coin. I hope that in a few years the ripple will make me rich
That will depend on how much you invested in that coin if you only invested a small amount of money you are not going to become rich with ripple since that is a coin with a very high market cap already, you need to keep holding until it recovers but that is going to take a lot of time if bitcoin keeps growing at the current speed.
Activity: 112
December 07, 2017, 06:53:16 PM
I think Ethereum, cuz it has great technology of smart-contracts.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 07, 2017, 06:17:24 PM
You can monitor STRAT, XVG, DGB, NEO. These are very good altcoins. It has a strong community, great dev team and advanced features compared to other altcoins. You can also see that these are altcoin values ​​are stable although bitcoin is rising very high.
Activity: 630
December 07, 2017, 05:12:47 PM
Ethereum, IOTA, Deeponion, Waves, Litecoin, Stratis, Stellar, Monero are the best according to my opinion and my research that I am doing behind altcoins.
Today, many users are proud of preserving their investments in Monero and the waves. although today the investment in the etherium also look respectable, but before that I still underestimated it ..
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 02:42:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: