Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment - page 14. (Read 45182 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 07:58:22 PM
Her is my list:
1. Litecoin
2. Ethereum
3. Dash
4. Waves
5. Zcash
6. Monero
7.Bitcoincash

Don't invest everything to one altcoin!
Activity: 55
December 25, 2017, 06:56:35 PM
Maybe choose one from the top 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 05:10:57 PM
I will allocate ETH. I will invest in it in the long term. On other coins there is no certainty, you need to follow the market, you can not buy them and just forget about them, hoping for growth. It is necessary to monitor and react.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
December 25, 2017, 05:07:11 PM
ODN obsidian project
great privatized  messenger , under $1 right now can easily be a $5 coin in 2018
good team and discord chat as well
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 05:04:37 PM
1. Spectrecoin - XSPEC
2. Oyster Pearl - PRL
3. Elixir - ELIX
4. Eltcoin - ELT

WHAT THE FUCK?

Who the hell knows those altcoins? Spectrecoin is a scam, dont invest in there, the only ones who are promoting this alt are bots.
Oyster Pearl is crap, it is just a pump dump scheme.
And eltcoin? I have never heard of this one.

a scam Cheesy I see how informed you are..
Talk to me again at the end of 2018  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
December 25, 2017, 04:43:56 PM
the best idea for altcoin making a shuffle in your basket Smiley if you want to earn, you should care about opportunity. most of coins will be pumped and dumped next year but time and rate unpredictable things. you should divide risks between more coins.
Activity: 70
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
December 25, 2017, 04:35:11 PM
1. Spectrecoin - XSPEC
2. Oyster Pearl - PRL
3. Elixir - ELIX
4. Eltcoin - ELT

WHAT THE FUCK?

Who the hell knows those altcoins? Spectrecoin is a scam, dont invest in there, the only ones who are promoting this alt are bots.
Oyster Pearl is crap, it is just a pump dump scheme.
And eltcoin? I have never heard of this one.
Activity: 42
December 25, 2017, 04:34:59 PM
https://www.viberate.io/ this one will go big
Activity: 84
December 25, 2017, 04:27:06 PM
Long term?

Here is my personal best long term investment:

1. Spectrecoin - XSPEC
2. Oyster Pearl - PRL
3. Elixir - ELIX
4. Eltcoin - ELT
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
December 25, 2017, 04:19:33 PM
may be ethhereum suitable for long-term investment as you mean. I have ever get the info that the price of ethereum will rise to 0.18-0.20 BTC/ETH, this is quite reasonable I think, because ethereum once reach at the price of 0.14 BTC/ETH, for reaching 0.18-0.20 BTC / ETH it might happen, but ofcourse in long term.
If you want to invest for the long term in an altcoin then there is no better coin than ETH, some do not like the coin but it is very obvious it is going to be around for a long time, another good investments are monero, litecoin, dash, ethereum classic and many other coins in the top 20.
Activity: 67
December 24, 2017, 11:09:31 AM
This coin is good for longterm,

Waves
Ethereum
Dash
Monero
Zcash
Bitcoincash
Ethereumclassic
Litecoin

This coin is cheap: qtum ,komodo and taas.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 10:41:05 AM
As advances in bitcoin growth now increase atcoin growth and provide positive hope for future crypto advancement, but for investment in altcoin it would be better to do some research before investing and I prioritize some altcoin which I think is good enough and potentially to continue to increase like Eth, LTC XMR and Waves this altcoin seems to have a good chance for long-term investment.
Activity: 48
December 24, 2017, 09:38:33 AM
Spectrecoin(XSPEC)

It is a privacy/anonymous coin that has TOR OBFS4 built into the wallet, ring signatures like monero, but is proof of stake and with a coming update it will have stealth staking. It has a low market cap under 100 million and low supply with 5% inflation, and is gaining a lot of interest lately.

All the best with your investment whatever you choose
Activity: 51
December 21, 2017, 06:44:00 PM
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

For long term I prefer bitcoin over any altcoin, but probably ETHER and LITECOIN willing to follow BTC with the Price path.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 06:43:01 PM
There are some good coins being shilled here, but with the 5-10x increases I'm waiting for a dip first before buying in.

can you tell me what are the coins did you mean my friend ?
thank you
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
December 21, 2017, 05:47:21 AM
There are some good coins being shilled here, but with the 5-10x increases I'm waiting for a dip first before buying in.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 05:15:28 AM
Iam holding a large amount of Pearl and DeepOnion.

Pearl has just no competition out there and it has an completly new and unique idea. Already got x10 the last days Cheesy

DeepOnion is the privacy coin i like the most, just because of the name alone  Grin It has all the features other privacy coins give you and in addition some unique features that no other coin has, aswell as the awesome airdrop distribution and the really big community.

If you want to be on the safe side, just buy things like iota and LTC they wont fall much anymore and can only rise.
Activity: 377
December 21, 2017, 04:18:28 AM
try investing in bitcoin cash or NXT seems favorable to altcoin is investors in the long run. Since these coins tend to rise more rapidly and in large scale than the other.
Activity: 37
December 21, 2017, 01:27:46 AM
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio
Why not try to go for a privacy coin? SpectreCoin (XSPEC) has a proof of stake system and is also a very robust privacy coin. It's fully integrated into the Tor network and uses OBSF4 so it can work even in countries that usually block the Tor network. As time goes on, I fully expect cryptocurrencies to experience a severe government regulatory crackdown, at which point the coins that offer the most privacy are the ones that are going to do the best. McAfee thinks that privacy coins will do well in 2018, too.

There's a lot of other good reasons to pick XSPEC. You can find out more at their CoinWiki or by going to their Slack channel.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
December 20, 2017, 11:59:07 PM
I think it is second to none if for long janka infestations that promise and have proven results other than bitcoin, there are many interesting crypto but no one has bitcoin.BITCOIN YES! ☺☺
Pages:
Jump to: