Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment - page 15. (Read 45182 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 11:23:46 PM
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

For long term investment you need a coin with solid tech, solid use case, and an active and competent dev team, for starters.  Having a vibrant community lending support really helps, too.

One proof of stake privacy coin stands head and shoulders above the rest.  Just have a look at these features:

1. Native Tor integration preserves network privacy, protects users against surveillance

2. OBFS4 obfuscation protocol facilitates undetected usage in Tor-blocked countries such as China and Iran (the only privacy coin with this feature)

3. Ring signatures ensure transactional anonymity

4. Generous staking rewards (5% added to the total supply each year, distributed to those who stake)

5.  Listed on the anonymous, peer-to-peer decentralized exchange BISQ, for seamless privacy and anonymity

6. Community-based funding mechanism: Slider for contributing a percentage (or all) of one's staking rewards towards funding development

7. Stealth coin withdrawal from exchanges, for total preservation of user anonymity (coming soon in v1.4, due for release in the next few weeks)

8. Default stealth transactions for a more intuitive user experience (coming in v2.0, due for release Q1 2018)

9. Stealth staking [a first for any cryptocurrency!] (coming in v2.0, due for release Q1 2018)

10. Low power Android staking wallet (planned for Q2 2018)

11. Trezor and Ledger hardware wallet support (to be announced)

12. Small remittance Android app, facilitating 100% anonymous peer-to-peer transactions (to be announced)

This coin is headed up by an active and competent dev team (including an experienced cryptographer), has less than 21 million coins in circulation -- and is still available for less than $2 per coin.  (Probably not for long, though.)

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
December 20, 2017, 10:36:05 PM
if you look for solid investments i won't name new coins: ethereum, ripple, monero and many others from top of coinmarketcap. but if you ask about newbies for possible many x my choice would be eos, arc, icon, spectre and zilliqa.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
December 20, 2017, 08:20:32 PM
I would either go with new icos or the ones that just came out on exchanges like everex and are going to withdrawal stage.Its hard to pick a altcoin that wasnt pumped now as pretty much everything went up this year
Activity: 363
December 20, 2017, 07:45:47 PM
it seems to me that the coins from the top ten proved that they are quite stable, in comparison with the majority of the rest
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
December 20, 2017, 07:25:42 PM
It should be LTC, NEO, BTC...

To this three already selected i will add ETH and Monero.
Also still believe in Siacoin and Burst Smiley
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
December 20, 2017, 05:34:11 PM
I would say good Altcoins for a longterm investment are RIPPLE, IOTA, CARDANO, NEM, EOS, NEO.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 05:26:25 PM
It should be LTC, NEO, BTC...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
December 17, 2017, 05:29:51 AM
XRP because you can buy it for under 1$. Ripple is not your traditional digital currency but brings the revolution to the way we transfer money and receive payments. Soon, it will change the way we bank and conduct business around the globe.
Yup. In large countries they are looking to adopt the technology of Ripple as this is the best technology and most suitable for banks. In the future we will soon see XRP reach the price of $ 1 and can be listed on the stock exchange
Activity: 14
December 17, 2017, 04:40:50 AM
Ethereum, because almost you can almost buy every Altcoin with it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 17, 2017, 04:29:57 AM
bitcoin it seems. to this day it remains the main choice of bitcoin for investors because of the enormous benefits that will be derived from the old price as more bitcoin's getting high.
Once again. Bitcoin is not Altcoin. Stop talking like that.

For "safe" investment you could try Ethereum because it's already been a long time in exchanges and after Hard Fork also other improvement from Ethereum you can take a look on this altcoin but make sure to manage your coin well unless you would like to throwing away your money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 04:29:06 AM
I think the bitcoin cash match if it is to invest in the long term. because of the bitcoin cash always increase each month although not too large as bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 17, 2017, 04:11:17 AM
XRP because you can buy it for under 1$. Ripple is not your traditional digital currency but brings the revolution to the way we transfer money and receive payments. Soon, it will change the way we bank and conduct business around the globe.
Activity: 406
December 17, 2017, 03:55:11 AM
Minexcoin is also a good coin, you can park (type freeze in your wallet) and receive persents. I bought for myself a little, if it goes into growth I will live on percents, now trades only on livecoin.net, later will be the new stock exchange.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minexcoin-1849692
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 02:46:02 AM
bitcoin it seems. to this day it remains the main choice of bitcoin for investors because of the enormous benefits that will be derived from the old price as more bitcoin's getting high.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 17, 2017, 02:17:03 AM
Ethereum is the best altcoin for me for a long term investment. It is going up as of the moment but you are not late yet but if you want a cheaper coin with a great future go with ETN. Currently, it is at $0.06 and it is your chance to buy and hold it until it rise to the moon and the reason why I recommend this its because of the team who develops and great community who supports the project.
Activity: 27
December 16, 2017, 06:57:48 PM
Really yes i want to be full of knowledge as wll asin csh because if you possess the knowledge to do this than you can easily be rich and that is what we all arrived at do right here to become full of knowledge as well as in money. If there wasn't any anyone to be rich. No one  ill use btc.awe
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
December 11, 2017, 09:32:43 AM
For those who find ETH to be very expensive, there is WAVES token. WAVES will be rise just as how ETH did. AS of now its just $10 but it will also be big just like ETH and we will soon be using WAVES to invest on WAVES project. This may now happen as quick as possible but time will come so before its too late buy WAVES and keep it for good.

Ya waves had very good potential as like Ethereum.Waves survived for long period from my knowledge. So I think waves will be the trusted altcoin .If you have a plan to inverse for your future, you can proceed with waves.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
December 11, 2017, 09:27:01 AM
For those who find ETH to be very expensive, there is WAVES token. WAVES will be rise just as how ETH did. AS of now its just $10 but it will also be big just like ETH and we will soon be using WAVES to invest on WAVES project. This may now happen as quick as possible but time will come so before its too late buy WAVES and keep it for good.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 11, 2017, 09:19:29 AM
I recommend Ethereum, ETH is basically the best altcoin with its flexibility, value and low fees whenever you trade and most of them (other altcoins) are being dependent on ETH. Bitcoin is irreplaceable but in the next years for sure ETH will be the next bitcoin. (not equal to btc but it could be 1BTC = 2ETH , I hope so Smiley )
so do you think ethereum can replace bitcoin?because as you said ETHEREUM IS
THE NEXT BITCOIN..if that was only a speculation i respect you,but if you have some good
proof that can stand here about what youve said so i will respect you more,because for me
there would be another bitcoin ever.

And regarding to OP's question i agree about long term investment for ethereum because it
has a hood project and for long standing good with its price.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 11, 2017, 08:45:39 AM
I recommend Ethereum, ETH is basically the best altcoin with its flexibility, value and low fees whenever you trade and most of them (other altcoins) are being dependent on ETH. Bitcoin is irreplaceable but in the next years for sure ETH will be the next bitcoin. (not equal to btc but it could be 1BTC = 2ETH , I hope so Smiley )
Pages:
Jump to: