Pages:
Author

Topic: Good coins to buy now and hold for a long term? - page 9. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
You should consider the following types of coin:
1) EOS
2) Dogecoin
3) Stellar
These types of coin have the potential to strong develop this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think the best thing to buy for now is bitcoin, definitely when you have bitcoin then it will be very suitable for long term. so it's better to have as much bitcoin as you can for safer.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
right now I have a coin for my long-term investment, it looks like I will keep it for a long time, because the price is currently below, I hope in 2019 the coin will have a good price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
The five first coins on coinmarketcap are good for your investments and you have to invest along there important and popularity.  I do advice investors to put 70% of they risk capital in bitcoin, 20% in ethereum and the remaining 10% in litecoin, ripple and dogecoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
If you but bitcoin and hold, you will have no need to keep looking for opportunity to buy another coin which could end up depleting your resources. Bitcoin has history of performance and recovery. It is better to hold bitcoin in a long term.
Activity: 202
Personally, I do not like to recommend coins for people to hold as this is supposed to be researched by the investor and for the investor to do his or her own diligence. However, the coins/tokens I can recommend for the long term are, ethos, zilliqa, etherum, waves, power ledger and bitcoin. These are my own recommendations
I think that at this point you should only buy and invest in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly recovering strongly over time and the current time is uptrend in the medium term. The altcoin is continuously down very strong, especially ETH, so at this point you should only buy and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Personally, I do not like to recommend coins for people to hold as this is supposed to be researched by the investor and for the investor to do his or her own diligence. However, the coins/tokens I can recommend for the long term are, ethos, zilliqa, etherum, waves, power ledger and bitcoin. These are my own recommendations
Activity: 308
Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
The market is volatile and difficult to predict, you can see that the price of bitcoin in the past days after touching the $ 8500 level is currently adjusted at the $ 8100 level but the price of altcoin is very strong. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will continue to increase in the medium term, so the market will fluctuate very strongly in the coming days. Please buy bitcoin right now.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
You have a lot of choices during this time. If you love investing then you should choose ETH, NEO, EOS because this is the 3 coins have the best growth and always attracted a large community in recent times. I personally choose a long-term goal because I believe its price will increase in the next few years
Activity: 294
Hey buddy . Check this GCOX At GCOX, we bring business fundamentals to the world of blockchain giving you unparalleled access to the stars Smiley Heres the link >https://gcox.com/ 

Any tips?
I believe this is a great time for you to be able to trade bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuating over time and can be seen that the market is constantly having Strong recovery signs. I believe your perception is right and we will be able to start believing in a thriving market like 2017.

Any tips?
I think that at this point you should only invest in long-term bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in the past few days and are showing uptrend signs, so I believe in This time you should only invest in bitcoin. Another issue is that altcoin prices are constantly decreasing so nowadays you should only invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
I always prefer ethereum, Ethereum is the high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Many projects.are coming now based on ethereum platform. Many ico's are now support to ethereum. After bitcoin ethereum is the second strongest and powerful coin in the crypto. Now the price of eth is low so you can invest now and hold it for long time surely the price will have huge growth. Other coins such as neo, ripple, iota and stellar are good to hold for long time.
This is my best coin ethereum as the most potential coin but good you have also other options to hold long term. Aside from ethereum my next option to hold is eidoo as this are promising project. Search could help on you to hold crypto for long term.

Any tips?
I believe that at this time you should only buy and invest long-term in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are recovering strongly in the past few days and are showing signs of further upward adjustment, while the price of altocin are constantly decreasing. So I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin in order to minimize the risk.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

Any tips?
I think you can buy bitcoin and long term investment at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and hard to kick, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and not much change in the Yesterday the price of altcoin is bottoming and started to pop up. At this point I think you can buy ADA, HRS, KEY, ENG ..
I think i have to stick with bitcoin and ethereum because they are both promising coins and are both trusted by the mass.We have seen their struggles in the previous months but look how far they have gone at the moment.They are still considered the topmost coins that most of the people prefer to invest.

Any tips?
I think that at the moment there are many top sellers that are falling very amply and are experiencing very strong support, the current price of bitcoin is moving sideways at $ 8200 and still in bull cycle, so I Think this is a good place for you to buy altcoin. There are some very good coin potential like:

ADA
  HRS
  TRX
  KEY
Activity: 202

Any tips?
I think you can buy bitcoin and long term investment at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and hard to kick, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and not much change in the Yesterday the price of altcoin is bottoming and started to pop up. At this point I think you can buy ADA, HRS, KEY, ENG ..
Activity: 364
I always prefer ethereum, Ethereum is the high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Many projects.are coming now based on ethereum platform. Many ico's are now support to ethereum. After bitcoin ethereum is the second strongest and powerful coin in the crypto. Now the price of eth is low so you can invest now and hold it for long time surely the price will have huge growth. Other coins such as neo, ripple, iota and stellar are good to hold for long time.
Activity: 81
A great example for this statement would be iota, I am a personal fan of this coin because of its strong purpose on integrating the internet of things market with the market of the cryptocurrencies which I predict the future is made of
Activity: 98
The long-term coins, in this case, are the coins which have more Stability than value, the only coins that will survive the rapid expansion of the market are those that have a constant production in value such coins are bitcoin and ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: