Pages:
Author

Topic: Good coins to buy now and hold for a long term? - page 6. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 104
VIT is a potential coin, and that's why I choose to hold them for a long time. They are a coin that has more advantages over other coins.
There are two ways one is of long term and one of short if you want to go for your desired source then you have plenty of currencies or crypto as well. Let me tell you about crypto sources in which the best recommended coin is the Bitcoin which is best in long term as well as Ethereum though is less in price currently but it recovers for future profit so you have these two best coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
You can buy a ethereum start for a cheap price from now because before 450$ after 210$ and now you can hold ethereum for long term and hold until ethereum will increase it price in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
the only place to invest well in the crypto world is Bitcoin and Ethereum, why? because Bitcoin is a crypto currency pioneer and king of crypto currencies. while Ethereum is the King of Altcoin for now. because the 80% smart contract platform is used by ICO tokens. so this makes proof of ethereum's usefulness.
Agree with you same as you I consider only bitcoin the best coin to buy right now because price is not really high we can easily afford but the profit is really very high. Recently my friends told me that market now a day is really nice so I should buy some coin to hold, waiting more can only get our profit miner so buy now and it is perfect time to trade or invest with bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
the only place to invest well in the crypto world is Bitcoin and Ethereum, why? because Bitcoin is a crypto currency pioneer and king of crypto currencies. while Ethereum is the King of Altcoin for now. because the 80% smart contract platform is used by ICO tokens. so this makes proof of ethereum's usefulness.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
it's hard to predict if we see which coins are better because I think some of these coins are good but we have to look at the potential of the next few years if we invest long term because not all coins will be good for a long time...
This kind of Op questions are the questions that each person will always have to answer on their own. You have to do your proper research to know the market you really want to be investing in and then compare each market in terms of prospect or based on what you think. There are so many assets out there, and no one can tell how far they will go, but as long as it is worth being a part of, then that is what matters.

The best cryptocurrency to buy and hodl right now is Bitcoin, Ethererum, Cardano, Ripple, IOTA and Tron. My opinion.
Those are certainly some pretty good coins worth holding at the moment and for the fact that they are some of the top coins with high market cap; it makes it easier for anyone to make the decision in joining where the smart moneys are joining which gives it less risk than low volume markets. Cardano most especially looks like a sleeping giant at the moment and I would not be surprised to see it go bigger in coming years.
Merit: 103
Try to review nxy coin which you can get the information in my signature dont expect to high but i guarateed you will get income by holding this coin. This coin is more competetive just read about their project and also you will encounter the very supportive management and active support team easy to reach if you have a concern.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 2
Have a look at DGTX token. Token will be used at Digitex Futures Exchange for trading futures contracts on BTC, ETH  and LTC. Traders will have to own DGTX tokens to perform trades so demand for tokens should be stable and we should expect price to rise. Exchange platform will be online during Q4 2018. DGTX tokens were sold at ICO for 0.01$, now price is around 0.03$.
Important thing here is that this exchange will be the first commission-free exchange on the market so we should see first mover advantage.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
I think it is a good opportunity to investment more money to buy more bitcoin.It holds for longtime to get high price.
Yeah you are right it is the best time to invest more in bitcoin because the price is low and hope that in the future its price will go up. Due to low price more and more people will invest in bitcoin and due to high investment cap the price will automatically increase. It is a little bit risky but without taking risks you cannot make money in cryptocurrency. Be patient and buy some coins today.
Activity: 462
Before decide in which coin should be to invest in long term, we have to see first historical the price, in my opinion good coin for long term investment is coin that just going down not more than 80% in this bearish market. These coin can be Bitcoin, XLM and ETC . Last year XLM was going up to the 8900% from september to december and this biggest gainer ever that i have seen in short times. And could be XLM will do it again later so just hold it for long term.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
I will not discuss BTC and ETH here because we all know that both are good to be hold for a long time, I see there are several altcoins that have the potential to be held, including:
1. ADA
2. TEN
3. ACDC
4. DOGE
Activity: 579
VIT is a potential coin, and that's why I choose to hold them for a long time. They are a coin that has more advantages over other coins.
If you have certain facts in favor of it will be, then you have to call them. In any case, because of the poor market conditions, there is very little chance of a new and little-known project coming up.
Activity: 224
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
I think the best coin from time to time in my opinion is bitcoin, nothing will replace the position of the price of bitcoin and bitcoin is very suitable for long-term storage because bitcoin has a very limited total supply.
 If you go to the OTC market, the price there per NEX is currently ranging from $1.5 to $1.6 per NEX. So, here goes the question of demand. The answer to the question that y they didn't sell out is simple; the structure of the ICO was built like that. It wasn't open to everyone, only the lottery winners and not all lottery winners could buy their full allocation (especially in R2 as it was 9k). I have been following the OTC market closely and since the ICO Closed , the OTC price per NEX has spiked from $1.3 per NEX to $1.5-$1.6 per NEX. That clearly explains alot of things
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
When you do not want to invest in an ICO is a wrong decision, because ICO can make a profit of 100 to 1000 times now. To find a good penny, invest in One Social NetWork. Because it is the hottest currency on the search network today.
well, the system is like that. if you believe it is a coin that is good enough to hold in the long run, then hold it. well, if your guess is right, then you might be able to get the benefits you've been thinking about.
Activity: 233
When you do not want to invest in an ICO is a wrong decision, because ICO can make a profit of 100 to 1000 times now. To find a good penny, invest in One Social NetWork. Because it is the hottest currency on the search network today.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Well, Bob's repair is doing good and they have been bringing cash to crypto. So I think they will be just fine and increase in value.
Activity: 50
I think it is a good opportunity to investment more money to buy more bitcoin.It holds for longtime to get high price.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?

Recently there has been a downtrend in the market and we are witnessing a new investment opportunity every day. I think that the right move that can be done in such situations is the purchasing operations to be done with different prices. It reminds us that the market has reached the bottom of the last 12 months and that you have the opportunity to get profit margins in the next bull period. It should not be forgotten that the buying orders to be made during this period offer an opportunity to obtain a very large profit margin in the next bull period and it is necessary to evaluate this crisis as much as possible.
one of the best coins to buy right now are Neo Tron Iota and Eos and Eth all these coins have potential growth and can hold for long-term
Pages:
Jump to: