Pages:
Author

Topic: Good coins to buy now and hold for a long term? - page 5. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.

I recommend buying bitcoin, ethereum because both coins have good prospects and the prices of both coins are cheap and suitable for the long term.
BTC and ETH are both good in terms of long holdings, as the value will potentially grows up incoming years, if you believe that you already got some skills dealing with short or mid term range this two coins also good for gaining small profits but in a much positive ways of trading style.
That two coin is both good to invest now and hold or keep for longterm or for few years. But bitcoin for me can live only 2 to3 years and after that possible to die but you can still hold more ethereum after 5 years and you will earn more money for sure . You can still invesy also to neo , waves and ripple now.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.

I recommend buying bitcoin, ethereum because both coins have good prospects and the prices of both coins are cheap and suitable for the long term.
BTC and ETH are both good in terms of long holdings, as the value will potentially grows up incoming years, if you believe that you already got some skills dealing with short or mid term range this two coins also good for gaining small profits but in a much positive ways of trading style.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Regarding the recent crypto market, this is a very good time to buy coins to hold for long term. I suggest stable and low price coins to hold for a long time. As you must buy Bitcoin, ETH, EOS, ADA, NEO as much as you can because no doubt these coins will give you good profits. Except for these, you can buy BOB, XYO, OMX, NPXS, MTC, ABT Coin.

Since when that bitcoin becomes low price coin?Thats why many are converting the portfolio to altcoins because of the huge price bitcoin has noon

You forgot to mention Ripple eince this is the higeet growth coin for this week as xrp goes through the value and market capitalization of etherem
so many coins that have potential now, but if you want to invest, the choice of coins that have their own transactions, such as ETH, NEM, EOS, BTC. Well, I think that's a coin that will be better in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Regarding the recent crypto market, this is a very good time to buy coins to hold for long term. I suggest stable and low price coins to hold for a long time. As you must buy Bitcoin, ETH, EOS, ADA, NEO as much as you can because no doubt these coins will give you good profits. Except for these, you can buy BOB, XYO, OMX, NPXS, MTC, ABT Coin.

Since when that bitcoin becomes low price coin?Thats why many are converting the portfolio to altcoins because of the huge price bitcoin has noon

You forgot to mention Ripple eince this is the higeet growth coin for this week as xrp goes through the value and market capitalization of etherem
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
According to my analysis, the EOS is one of the most wonderful altcoins at the moment and I believe the $ 6 price is not the real value of it. In the near future, its value will increase from $ 6 to $ 9 in 4 months. That will be its true value at the present time.
Activity: 420

Activity: 387
Merit: 12
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
I believe that at this point coin can give you the security for your long term investment that is ETH. You can see that ETH is a very valuable coin and second in terms of market capitalization. ETH with great applications and is the coin of the super good coin. So this is a very potential coin and has the potential to grow very strong.

good advice
Activity: 195
For the long-term investment, the coins that I think are the best-
    1.   Bitcoin (BTC)
    2.   Ethereum(ETH)
    3.   Stellar (XLM)
    4.   Waves

These are the stable coins. I hope these coins will grow very well in the future. In my opinion, there is no risk to investing Bitcoin and Ethereum at this moment.
Activity: 194
Your chose is very good, you want to hold for a long time because at the moment market condition is not good. Too many cryptocurrency trader stop trading and they are hold his coin for a long time so if you want to buy some good coin you can buy ripple coin, waves coin, Bobs coin because this is very good coin for long time hold. It is a perfect and right time to buy coin for long term hold so don’t late and start buying coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
the only place to invest well in the crypto world is Bitcoin and Ethereum, why? because Bitcoin is a crypto currency pioneer and king of crypto currencies. while Ethereum is the King of Altcoin for now. because the 80% smart contract platform is used by ICO tokens. so this makes proof of ethereum's usefulness.
Totally agree with your point of view that BTC and ETH are the coins for long term business and that Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency king and has been the only technology that earned a great position in the market despite so many hurdles in the start and ETH being the first altcoin giving birth to the rest of the coins but these are not the only investments. There are yet so many assets in the market that can multiply your wealth at a speed much higher than that of Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
There are numerous projects with a high potential. For example, IOTA. IOTA is already working with many companies including Volkswagen, Bosch, Fujistu. I think that these co-operations will be decisive for a success. I can also recommend Ethereum, as 90% of the cryptocurrencies are already built on the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

Any tips?
I think Bitcoin is still the best currency and worth investing and keeping up for now. Next to it are my 2 favorite altcoins. Euthereum and Litecoins. Altcoins can bring high profitability and competitiveness with Bitcoin in the future is not small. If you have money, invest in them.
Activity: 476
There is no gainsaying about the best coin to buy for holding it has to be Bitcoin and Ether. The reason is that bitcoin and Ethereum has the  highest market share and the liquidity is always there at any time so investing in bitcoin and ethereum for a long term trading is not a bad strategy. Over time there will  surely be some profits added to the invested amount. There are other ones like EOS, MINEX and  BAABS.
I think the good coin to buy at this time is bitcoin and ethereum because I see the price of these two coins always has a very good price movement and the total supply of this coin is very limited so that the price can be very expensive and very suitable for the long term .
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Well, Bob's repair is doing good and they have been bringing cash to crypto. So I think they will be just fine and increase in value.
In my opinion cryptocurrency investment is an extra business, and investors can make money without doing anything if they have no time for trading. Just buy and hold coins for some time and when price go up you can sell for higher price. Your investment will be doubled. If you have trading experience then it is much better. You can make more money from effective trading.
In this bottomed price of crypto,  all coins that include 100 top ranking will be have potential to offer 10 times profit in just afew month,  so all that coin will be possible to going up to the highest price again.  And for the long term investment will be low risk if you chooce Bitcoin and Ethereum.  And if you looking for good coin that not listed yet on the big exchange,  that coin will be TPAY/TokenPay.
Activity: 308

Any tips?

I highly suggested that you should invest on ethereum because the market prices right now is currently dropping, that is the reason why you should not sell your coins, in order to earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 630
Bitcoin is the long term holding crypto.  Bitcoin performs better on the long run! The best time to invest in Bitcoin is during bear market as we have presently in crypto market.  Bitcoin is a good investment in cryptocurrency and it's yield better  in the long term!
Activity: 378
In this bearish situation, it is impossible to guess which coins might give you good returns in the long-term and there are many good potential coins in the market which has real and actual development. These coins will always have a chance to reach a higher value in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: