Pages:
Author

Topic: Good coins to buy now and hold for a long term? - page 7. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?

There are several coins in store but we should be willing to choose which the best one is for a long term hold. As for me, bitcoin and ethere are the best choice that we could have since it has built a better and firm foundation which worth our trust.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Personally I don't think that now there is any cryptocurrency, which I can buy for long. Whole market follows Bitcoin fluctuation. I expect that Bitcoin continue to fall in October. So as I think all another altcoins also will hardly crash again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?

most of coins follow bitcoin more or less and on this market as we have today isn't wise to invest in any altcoins in my opinion. better to wait until trend changes

I disagree with you, the best time to invest in Altcoin it's now. as price of all ALT are very cheap at this time.
and this is an excellent opportunity to invest now in this field.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Any tips?

most of coins follow bitcoin more or less and on this market as we have today isn't wise to invest in any altcoins in my opinion. better to wait until trend changes
Activity: 97
Always hold some level of Bitcoins but not all. I would say some notable coins that you should consider are:

1. Ethereum
2. Stellar Lumens
3. Waves

I think those have pretty good potentials to grow in the future. Ethereum is obviously and undeniably the forerunner in its class and it is pretty much one of the most developed with a robust community behind it. Stellar is a very interesting coin which could be the currency we need to enable us to use for micro-payments in real world transactions. Lastly, Waves is something similar to Ethereum, but has features that stands out. It also has very active community and development and could rival Ethereum in the future which could lead the price to increase by a lot in the future.

Stellar is an open source platform specifically designed to enable fast, cheap transactions - big or small - even those under $1. The only problem with Lumens is that they are principally designed to make the network function, and the number created is astronomical. In addition, Stellar has an inflation feature which adds Lumens to circulation.

From an investor's standpoint, deflation would foster token appreciation - the opposite of what Stellar does with Lumens.

The tokens of companies that build on the Stellar network will enable fast, cheap transactions. The trick is to find companies which will not only be able to provide those services, but also will be dedicated to their investors.

There is at least one company that has designed its Stellar token to gain value over time, making it perfect for long term investing.

MONETRAN.COM
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
I think the good coin now to buy and long term is ethereum the price is very cheap now ethereum is the best No.2 coin at the moment I believe the price will increase considerably in the next few months
Activity: 125
The best cryptocurrency to buy and hodl right now is Bitcoin, Ethererum, Cardano, Ripple, IOTA and Tron. My opinion.
copper member
Activity: 294
I think we will buy and hold it in the future at a better price, so we will also get a lot of results, for us, bitcoin, eth, nxt, neo and ripple.
copper member
Activity: 798
Bitcoin is the best choice for long term investment because the price still able to going up to 100 times in afew years, and others altcoin that will have great future is XLM, WAVES, LTC, DASH, NANO, ADA, NEO. For the better make investment by portfolio BTC for 60% and for other altcoins 40%. Whenn you decide to hold it for long term you should be have target profit because the price can be going lower after all the times high.
For bitcoin that's the possibility, his value will keep on to climb up unless people don't like cryptocurrency anymore. but for altcoin, they must continue to improve their platform for a good future, because there is a lot of competition between them. Just choose altcoin with their dev continues to present new things on their platform and keep update.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Its good that you dont like investing in the ICO's because they are very risky investments anyway. The world has moved very fast and time has come where only coins with potential to grow and listed on the CMC or exchangers will give us best benefits. They are also not much risky as we can always trade them over the exchanger if something goes wring.  Tongue

So the best bet would be holding coins like ETH, BTC, XRP, NEO, EOS and WAVES. Four of them are platforms for the ICO and it is suggested that with the time all of them will have nice investor base so they will rise in the value eventually. So better try them out and keep them holding. BTC is out of question so it must be included all the time.
it's hard to predict if we see which coins are better because I think some of these coins are good but we have to look at the potential of the next few years if we invest long term because not all coins will be good for a long time...
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I made for myself a list of coins that I want to keep in my portfolio by the end of the year: BTC, ETH, XLM, BAT, Uchain, Monero
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the best choice for long term investment because the price still able to going up to 100 times in afew years, and others altcoin that will have great future is XLM, WAVES, LTC, DASH, NANO, ADA, NEO. For the better make investment by portfolio BTC for 60% and for other altcoins 40%. Whenn you decide to hold it for long term you should be have target profit because the price can be going lower after all the times high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Personally, I do not like to recommend coins for people to hold as this is supposed to be researched by the investor and for the investor to do his or her own diligence. However, the coins/tokens I can recommend for the long term are, ethos, zilliqa, etherum, waves, power ledger and bitcoin. These are my own recommendations
This is the point. Everyone here come with something different in his mind. People have different mindsets and objectives for their trading and investing tenure. Then why to give them restricted options and why to impose our own choices over them. Although this man has asked question but I think we all must tell him to research about every coin himself from scratch.
Activity: 219
If you want to buy some good coin you can check Stellar. EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, IOTA, and Tether because at the moment this coin is a top ten coin. I think it is best for a long-term hold. I'm holding this coin and I also hold INV Token for a Long time. The long-term hold is always profitable so you can hold this coin for a long time. Hope you can succeed in your Holding.
Activity: 784
If not all, majority of the ICO coins are declining. At first they showed good signs but as time goes by it is decrease in value.

I would say, BTC is still the best for long term investment. And then ETH followed. These two, let us say, are the most stable among the rest. They may decline in value but will not stay for that long. Expect them to climb after some time.
Activity: 560
it seems the best to buy and hold up for a very long time and used for the long term so bitcoin is the best coin and can provide certainty of price increases because the total supply of very limited bitcoin and very high bitcoin demand make bitcoin could potentially to be very expensive.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin and ETH is the great for purchase and hold coin too. Bitcoin being the leading cryptocurrency has a high graph depicting the profitability and upward push in in keeping with unit percent output or price. ETH has a slow and step by step growing fee which commonly is chargeable for the wide variety of human beings making an investment within the technology. besides, each ETH and Bitcoin are normally desirable and can be used as substitute for coins. There have more strong coin. XRP, BCH, EOS and lots of greater in pinnacle indexed.
I think you should not invest in any coin at this time, with a no market and bitcoin is hard to kick, your long-term investment risk is very high. Today's bitcoin prices have started going back down and I believe bitcoin prices will fall sharply until the end of 2018. Bitcoin prices are likely to fall, as you can see that prices are falling. The current altcoin is falling very deep.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Crowdmachine is one of them. It is just new and not a lot of crypto youtube talks about it. It is already listed in Bittrex which is very surprising because bittrex does not accept coin listings that easily. It is still cheap and another good thing is their progress is very fast.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
BTCitcoin and Ethereum is the basic one, all hodlers must have these coin in their portfolio,
also choosing in the current top 20 altcoin is also a smart and safe choice.
I believe so.Bitcoin and ethereum have high potentials that will surely give us good profits in the future if we see their prices reach high peaks already.I'm sure these two will be very good coins to invest because through the years,they both shown their transparency and being the most trusted coins and most profitable in the crypto community.
Activity: 322

Any tips?
You can see that the market is starting to return to its bear market when today bitcoin prices are constantly falling and consequently the price of altcoin continues to be deeply drowned. Therefore, I believe that at this point you should not invest long term, the risk will be very high because according to my analysis, the market will continue to decrease until 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: