Pages:
Author

Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs - page 2. (Read 4201 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs,what is your opinion about this guys...the bad side is what I will be looking into because i see the limitation on what robots can do and solely because of empathy,don't see robots taking that into consideration because what they know is being objective in as much as that is an advantage, there is also the need to factor human empathy people on the queue no matter your connection or status in the society that case even if someone is dying there is no way he/she will get the cure so far its not his turn yet and this can lead to loss of life for that individual.
Activity: 208
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.
Honestly for good effects of robots we can simply say that the work is easier and faster which many outputs will release.And the bad effect of it we can lesser the people who have in job because they replace by robot.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The biggest disadvantage of robots is that we have less places to work, but on the other hand, we can see, that robots can do bigger and faster work for our company.

yes it is true, and this means that robot is good for certain circles only. but not for all circles.

disadvantage is many people will be unemployed and robots will work everything. This is a crisis that is possible we will experience. It's very scary if the robots will be conquering the world.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
The biggest disadvantage of robots is that we have less places to work, but on the other hand, we can see, that robots can do bigger and faster work for our company.

yes it is true, and this means that robot is good for certain circles only. but not for all circles.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Robots are faster and accurate than human if it is well-programmed. Also less manpower is required. However, human may be jobless because of it. Human skills and ability will be useless. Many will be dependent on robots and be lazy. 
Robots really make the process work becomes quickly than ever, and of course what we need to spend is just the initial cost and repair cost, from there, we can save a lot of money while working productivity will increase. People have bad qualities and can make mistakes, although robots can also be wrong but very rare, and when people are no longer needed at work, they will be fired and become unemployed, however, I think we should not be pessimistic about that because science has proven that when robots replace human work, it will also create some new work and jobs that are only suitable for human
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
Robots are faster and accurate than human if it is well-programmed. Also less manpower is required. However, human may be jobless because of it. Human skills and ability will be useless. Many will be dependent on robots and be lazy. 
The presence of robots in industry and factories certainly makes the efficiency very high, the cost of production would certainly be very cheap compared to using human labor, but not all robot work can be accurate because I believe the human eye is better and accurate.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
The good effect of robots taking over human jobs is that occupational hazards will no more be there.There will be efficiency,speed and  effective  job  will be done.Robots can work faster than humans.The negative  effects are many such as laziness,unemployment.Robots will take over all the jobs and render people jobless which is already a major problem in our economies today.Robot has both positive and negative effects.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
In my own point of view, the good effects of robots in replacing human jobs is that robots will make more faster production or paperworks in the factories and companies. While the bad effects of robots replacing human jobs is that unemployed people will increase because companies or businesses would more likely to have more production.

The increase in unemployment is only a temporary thing because, in fact, machines that replace people make certain goods and services cheaper and thus people and business who consumed them have from that moment on more disposable incoma to spend on something else and consequently that extra spending will create new jobs in other spheres.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.

Having robot doing some jobs.
there is Faster Production  and Less Cost   the cost is for maintenance only .

the bad effects are they don't have the emotions to feel the Pollutions that will be produced.
and many people will be Jobless

Exactly! Technology plays a totally vital role in making and helping human work done comfortably and effectively. Robotic capabilities are now growing rapidly. Robots are more active, they don't get tired and they say no to anything. Its presence would lessen absenteeism in the workplace. Though it is programmed to handle prescribed task, it cannot handle unexpected situation. If one thing goes wrong, the entire system is affected. After all human are still efficient in decision making, handling difficult situations, and bringing a sense of empathy into a workplace.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Robot's work is okay, they have minimum results when doing their part, but there are times when a situation that need attention and special solving cases, that's what makes them useless since they don't have emotion and just follow what is being programmed on their system, only bots can produce beyond expectation results.
Robots are more productive in terms of manufacturing production in an industry.If we will only think on quantity output robots are very in demand among humans.They are more accurate, but try to think of it,if robots overpower humans in more industry, how are they going to survive for daily living? They will become jobless.Unemployment will
increase. The rich will become richer and worst poor will become poorer.The competition between job seekers will explode and it will come to the point that robots and human will be the greatest enemy.For me it is better to be on a working place surrounded with people with a heart.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective

Having robot doing some jobs.
there is Faster Production  and Less Cost   the cost is for maintenance only .

the bad effects are they don't have the emotions to feel the Pollutions that will be produced.
and many people will be Jobless
Activity: 84
I think the job gain in exchange for robots is the result of producing more long working hours in faster jobs and the loss of unemployment will increase the number of jobs to become more numerous heads of households can not finance their families because they have no jobs and the most frightening of humans no longer much in need of his energy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Yes true, the use of robots will increase unemployment, with the high use of robots then automatically take the work that humans should be able to do, I hope that the company also considers this and not just focus on efficiency.
Activity: 176
I can only right here some bad effects of replacing humans by robots because there are so many people in the world right now that hasn't have a job. it is really needed, if robots replace human for sure it will be more difficult to find job for poor.
Activity: 42
Many professions are being disappearing because of robots- that’s the main bad effect
Activity: 84
Robot's work is okay, they have minimum results when doing their part, but there are times when a situation that need attention and special solving cases, that's what makes them useless since they don't have emotion and just follow what is being programmed on their system, only bots can produce beyond expectation results.
Activity: 226
I am totally for if robots will replace humans at the workplaces where they are more wise, like screwing a toothpaste cap in, lol. So humans will not spend their lives doing this stuff
Activity: 210
Most robots are designed to be a helping hand or a high-tech tool. They help people with tasks that would be difficult, unsafe, boring, or repetitive for a human to perform. Industrial robots were assigned to performed tasks that were; hot, heavy, or hazardous, for people to handle (or simply saying, too dangerous). Although in some ways robots were of big help to people, many also sees them as job killers. Taking away jobs from people in need of work. Even today, robots are frequently condemned and considered the main reason to high unemployment rates.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
Good effects, obviously, Robots are more accurate and less error because they are programmed. But with its advantages, it also has disadvantages. With the emergence of Robots, human labor will somehow be replaced by robots, these will result in high employment rates, poverty, and world hunger.
Pages:
Jump to: