Pages:
Author

Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs - page 4. (Read 4201 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
When the horses were replaced by cars, there were also arguments about the bad effect of the cars, but look at the World now. Of course for a while we will feel a bad effect, but in the future it will improve our World
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
There are always pros and cons in everything. We can list many good effects of robots; such as robots are faster, more precise  accurate and can lift heavy objects etc. They exeed human capacities this is the reason why others prefers robot than human, in other words robots are more efficient than human. However they do not guarantee good result.They can also make an error that can be a lot worse than humans because they are only programmed. Maybe robots exceeded some capabilities of human but they can't replace them in other jobs that requires making quick decisions or new discoveries. Basically, whenever it comes to manual labor or physical tasks robots have the advantage. Humans still have the advantage over robots when it comes to the intangible.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
Let's Talk about Bad effects -----
1. Robots can increase the unemployment rate in the world.
2. Robots have no sense of emotions and feelings, They lack empathy.
3. As we all know robots are programmed to do certain task for example - if anything goes wrong then it will difficult to handle.
4. They will increase depreciation cost and require huge amount in initial investment.

Now talk about Good Effects -----
1. It can increase the productivity and efficiency to do the job.
2. work in any kind of weather conditions is easy for them whether it is too hot or too cold.

Guyz you can add some points if you want.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.
Robot has positive and negative impact for us, where the positive impact is robot can help human performance in doing his job. But with taking job by robots, humans will become lazy and the job becomes narrow. In addition, a lot of garbage will accumulate if the damaged robot isn't repaired and re-utilized. I think robots should only be used as a tool to meet human needs that can be used, so not to experience errors if humans do the job.
Activity: 280
The good effect of robots in human life is they dont feel anything even when they work all night and day no tiredness while the bad effects are some people will end up for a job and this causes unemployment and its such a bad idea having robots as workers and this may lead also to poverty.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.

Well, I think overall productivity and cost would be on the best interest if companies replace human jobs with robots and computers.
Safety in the workplace can also be reconsidered as a good effect, speed and maybe quality will also be something companies
can look forward to such a step and upgrade. But this also puts a lot people into the unemployment scene, that's a problem
that's going to really affect a lot of people's lives. The economy and society would also be affected since, a lot of people rely
on jobs to pay bills and taxes. Still quality is something that human work and ingenuity is entirely irreplaceable and cannot
be replicate to any degree by any machine.

Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain

When people made a job, it somwhow lightens anybody's feeling, simple greet in a store ,good morning is a very pleasant thing, yes you can encode the robot to say good morning to a customer but the love and feeling that a human can do will be washed out, if you replace robot to do ones job, you also take the person job to earn for his or her family.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
For me, primarily, humans will be lazy. Does, making them more unhealthy that would lead to short lifespan. Another is that poverty would increase, because there won't be any job available for anyone to apply for. More likely, only the rich people would be the ones gaining profit from the works of robots. On the other side, the advantage would be that like technology, it will make our lives easier.
Activity: 210
Having robots do the works of human will greatly affect the economy.  Robots are significantly stronger and faster than humans so the work will be more efficient. Robots have smaller and versatile moving parts which help them in performing tasks with more accuracy than humans. But where robots are increasing the efficiency in many businesses, they are also increasing the unemployment rate. Because of robots, human labor is no longer required in many companies.

The advantage of using robots  would be for the company because it helps them to avoid paying too many people for the job. Less  human force, more production. But the disadvantage would be for the economy of the country and for the employees because many people will lose their jobs and the unemployment rate will increase.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Well for me there is a good effect in this example the heavy job of the humans now are doing by robots i mean those jobs that are so not easy that a human can do. but also there is an bad effect in this .... some people for sure will not get the job. jobs will be difficult to find.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Robots will not be able to capture all jobs ... The task of man will be creating new jobs for robots, and this is an endless process. So we always have at least one job guaranteed.
I think that we should be more concerned with the question: can an artificial intelligence get rid of a person forever?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
the good effects was humans would relax on their own, but the bad effect that human will dont have a profit or they dont have a money because robots do on all they can do.
Activity: 57
Having robots do the works of human will greatly affect the economy.  Robots are significantly stronger and faster than humans so the work will be more efficient. Robots have smaller and versatile moving parts which help them in performing tasks with more accuracy than humans. But where robots are increasing the efficiency in many businesses, they are also increasing the unemployment rate. Because of robots, human labor is no longer required in many companies.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262

The good effects of robots is, it will lessen humans work and time and it will be done quick and easy. But the bad effects is/are, human will become lazy, for me working without hardwork will never learn and never achieve success.
Indeed, aside from that if robot replace humans work everything will change, the joy and the happiness doing your job will lessen. Yes it is muc easier but you cant feel the joy even you got succeeded. People become more lazy and their life will become nonsense its like the robot now will control the human and the human control it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Good Effect: Robots will help human doing daily task and some jobs such as company works, factory works, military works, and even more difficult like outer space expedition which human can't due to limitation.

Bad Effect: the unemployment rate will increase because some jobs in all over the world will be replaced by the robots.
The bad effect is what we are going to risk here for sure, the world is evolving and the technology. I think that the increase in unemployment rate is just temporary if we will have more robots that will be using for the productive works because the government will make a solution for that so the people will not become unemployed for a long time.
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
I guess it will be more efficient and fast if we use robots on jobs that don't requires human interaction or human reasoning. Problem is may people will lost their jobs because of this.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
Good Effect: Robots will help human doing daily task and some jobs such as company works, factory works, military works, and even more difficult like outer space expedition which human can't due to limitation.

Bad Effect: the unemployment rate will increase because some jobs in all over the world will be replaced by the robots.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

The use of robots has become a great convenience for every sector. Everyone knows that there are many positive or negative aspects, but I want to draw attention to the greatest positive and negative aspects. The greatest positive aspect is that it accelerates production and creates more profit margins in mass production. The most negative aspect is that it increases the unemployment rate and causes some job accidents.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
The use of robots in manufacturing has both positive and negative effects. Robots can be used to perform dangerous tasks that would put a person at risk if he were to undertake them, which is clearly beneficial. On the other hand, robots are increasingly being used in place of human workers. Although this can yield higher profits for the manufacturer, the increased unemployment this creates is likely to have a negative effect on the economy as a whole.
Activity: 154
What Kind of Impact Do Robots Make on Humans?
By Michael Brent; Updated January 09, 2018

Rapid advances in computer technology and robotics have resulted in the increasing use of robots in science, medicine and industry. The impact these robots have had on humanity have been both positive and negative. Given the rapid pace of technology, robots will likely have an even greater impact on humans in the future.

- Robots
The term "robot" was first coined by Czech playwright Karel Capek in 1921, although the concept of a man-made automaton had been explored by writers and inventors much earlier than that. The practical use of robots in manufacturing has been ongoing since the latter part of the 20th century, with robots used on assembly lines, manufacturing products such as automobiles, food and drugs. Robots have also served scientific purposes, such as the robotic arm, used by Endeavor, a NASA space shuttle.

- Manufacturing
The use of robots in manufacturing has both positive and negative effects. Robots can be used to perform dangerous tasks that would put a person at risk if he were to undertake them, which is clearly beneficial. On the other hand, robots are increasingly being used in place of human workers. Although this can yield higher profits for the manufacturer, the increased unemployment this creates is likely to have a negative effect on the economy as a whole.

- Future
According to Marshall Brain, author of "Robot Nation" essays, the use of robots will increase substantially in the coming years. Robots, writes Brain, will be used to perform jobs currently being done by humans, such as airline pilots, baggage handlers and retail checkout clerks. As an example, he notes that Wal-Mart is developing an automated inventory system using robots to stock shelves in stores and warehouses, which are jobs currently performed by humans. Brain foresees a "robot nation" in which systems will no longer require any human supervision or intervention, with robots repairing and manufacturing other robots. Brain anticipates the impact on the U.S. economy could be devastating.

- Science Fiction
A scenario in which robots create robots has long intrigued science fiction writers, in which high-tech robots are typically depicted as malevolent entities intent on destroying or enslaving humanity. This is the essential premise of both the "Matrix" and "Terminator" film series. However, science fiction portrayals of robots have also been benign, such as the robotic character of Data in the TV series "Star Trek: The Next Generation," and Steven Spielberg's film "AI: Artificial Intelligence." Other examples of robots in science fiction include the film "Blade Runner," Isaac Asimov's novel "I, Robot" and and Fritz Lang's 1927 film "Metropolis," which is the first time a robot was depicted in a movie.
Pages:
Jump to: