Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ico to invest? - page 15. (Read 2102 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 16, 2018, 07:31:48 AM
I think goodness ICO investment we will get token or coin which later coin can be traded freely in market. The advantage for us who follow ICO before the coin is launched to the free market is the price given will be cheaper and usually when the coin is launched the price will jump higher than the price of ICO. This is what makes us able to enjoy this ICO.

If it is in accordance with expectations then you will get satisfactory results. But what if the result is not satisfactory? you should be smart to choose the project because not all projects have a good level of success. If calculated then maybe only about a few percent are successful, and the comparison can reach 1:20. So you must be smart to do calculations and take conclusions to process data analysis results you do.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
May 16, 2018, 07:16:24 AM
Now you can participate in good PRE-ICO, ICO project's. The best now it's: CountingHouse, MobileBridge(private now), Nuggets(from 31st may), Yumerium(23st may) and others project which managment by AmaZix
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
May 16, 2018, 07:07:49 AM
It is very hard to find good ico right now. There so so many scams are available. We couldn't findout which one is good or scam. First check the project details, white paper, road map and team member. According to me i would suggest some of the following icos are good.

BUZZSHOW
Iam hero
Policypal
Eligma

These icos are running successfully and shows their good growth.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 06:46:38 AM
you need to look at the icobench rating and pay attention to the idea of ​​the campaign! demanded projects will give a big increase in their coins!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 05:56:50 AM
actually each participant has their own strategy to choose a project, if I myself besides studying the project in progress, instinct also influential. Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 01:09:03 AM
I think goodness ICO investment we will get token or coin which later coin can be traded freely in market. The advantage for us who follow ICO before the coin is launched to the free market is the price given will be cheaper and usually when the coin is launched the price will jump higher than the price of ICO. This is what makes us able to enjoy this ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 08:54:23 PM
This project is very professional team. I like their idea and I'm sure that the project will be successful. https://cco.peculium.io/
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
May 15, 2018, 07:51:58 PM
What is your advise on Good ico to invest?

I offer you a project from my signature. The coin is already traded on stock exchanges, you can check it at coinmarketcap. The project is interesting (a decentralized exchange of the new generation), the team is professionals, with ambitious plans.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 06:53:44 PM
very difficult to find a good ICO, you must be careful in choosing the ICO if you do not want to get scam. I think the best ICO to invest is MoneyToken, Emmares, SkyfChain, Rolecoin.
Activity: 196
May 15, 2018, 11:05:58 AM
there are some nice ico today and have a solid team for you to invest.
1. localcoin
2. shyvom project
3. xyo
this is a good ico advice to invest in my opinion.
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 15, 2018, 09:52:03 AM
ETH
ZIlliqa
NEM
Fusion
WanChain
Its my top
Activity: 6
May 15, 2018, 09:37:40 AM
I have recently invested in Birdchain ICO since it has quite positive feedback, great community and their idea is great (something about SMS is making me interested). If you want to check them out as well I'll leave the link below.

www.birdchain.io
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 07:15:53 AM
BlockChain Hotels
https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/

Is a genuinely genius project in simplicity and business plan. A to be assembled hotel out of shipping containers is prefabricated in china and erected in short period of time in a very attractive location focusing on communal area and layout and ergonomice design/architecture getting the biggest bang out of your buck

You will win true on this one
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
May 15, 2018, 06:39:12 AM
 I would list out few current good ICOs to invest. Choose the few you wish to invest now. 

Buzzshow
Eligma
Invacio
EB8coin
PolicyPol
Fishcoin
Iamhero

Choose few to invest as their projects are getting more successful.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

You can follow and learn to know which ICO projects are good to check their road map, the official report and if they have a legitimate group and if they attend the meeting to introduce their project
You can also refer to some of the following comments
ebsite: https://www.taklimakan.io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/taklimakannetwork
Twitter: https://twitter.com/taklimakan_net
Whitepaper: https://taklimakan.io/taklimakan-whitepaper-eng.pdf
Ann thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-taklimakan-network-social-and-business-platform-for-crypto-community-2426759
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/midex-bounty-financial-platform-with-licensed-exchange-strong-mdx-token-2726458
Activity: 164
May 15, 2018, 01:17:40 AM
team members, number of members, number of telegram groups, Twitter number, website, white paper how to do, group telegram activities, official staff name to answer that question. Team flying, ICO reliable
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 12:59:20 AM
I`ve a long list of great ICOs , even though its impossible to be 100% absolutely sure. Out of these, I would tip Rolecoin by Steamrole. It gaps the rest by a mile
Activity: 47
May 14, 2018, 07:51:30 PM
I copied this from another question.

I will gladly say Leapwithalice.io, I am on their team.

Leap With Alice provides a FREE Augmented Reality creation suite, giving educators the ability to reimagine how students learn. This FREE creation tool (‘Alice Labs’), represents a leap in creative education that transforms the classroom from a passive work environment into an immersive learning experience. Simple drag-and-drop tools and templates present teachers the resources needed to generate interactive content that increases engagement, resulting in a higher level of education.

The ‘Alice Exchange’ provides the capacity to create, buy, and sell enhanced educational content. The ALICE utility token acts as the native currency for the Alice Exchange, as well as an incentive structure, rewarding the creation and curation of quality content. Pairing AR with blockchain technology, Leap With Alice fosters a secure ecosystem where each user’s content, data, and funds are safely stored. Bringing the puzzle pieces together, Leap With Alice creates a world where students learn through innovation and educators earn through imagination.
May 14, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
ontology is a good choice . you can see its energy . in March this year , its price was $1.5 . in April , it was close to five dollars . in  May , it reached 10 dollars . this period is a bear market .
Activity: 81
May 14, 2018, 10:48:14 AM
HI! it's my opinion,  I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. . Their project seems important for the science development.

My favourite ico is SciDex. Btw, they just launched a meme competition and you can win SciTokens for creating memes. So much fun

You should check out SciDex. Smiley

hey, thanks for your kind words. Yeah, for science development @SciDex coin is top. And lots of users are getting involved into this great projects. Wish all the best for the success. Enjoy!
Pages:
Jump to: