Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ico to invest? - page 16. (Read 2102 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 02:29:10 PM
From what I have studied, I think Allstocks would be a great investment for you, considering its team strength and backing
Activity: 238
May 12, 2018, 01:05:46 AM
What is your advise on Good ico to invest?
Now there are fewer potential projects, we need to look for a long time, and we must pay attention to every detail. Of those whom I personally tested and saw developers - Luckchemy. Prospective project
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 03:19:30 PM
There are no good ICO project to invest if you don't want to find it out yourself Smiley. Don't wait to take a suggestion about good ICO project from anyone cause they're telling a lie to you Smiley. You think people will share it for free? No, I don't think so and I'll not share anything to you for free if I've to learn about it with my money Smiley
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 01:51:22 PM
One can hardly tell you the ICO to invest in. The best is make your enquiries, know everything about the ICO, team, community, project significance etc. Then you will be rest assured to invest or not, so that you won't hold anyone accountable...
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 11:49:23 AM
I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world.
Just reminding everyone that Tradelize Crypto Trading Terminal demo is available for download. And if you still haven't done so, that's your chance to see what new era of the cryptotrading looks like. Give it a try!

Downloal demo https://tradelize.com

The demo is an evaluation version with limited functionality of the full Tradelize.terminal.
Activity: 216
May 11, 2018, 10:26:00 AM
Phantasima now is wery Hype project!
tomorow am want to registration in white list to token sale, but server could not stand the load and site is down.
Activity: 173
May 11, 2018, 09:57:04 AM
Cheers, everybody! Investing in ICO is always a long-term investment in order to get a real profit. So it is always a personal opinion, where to invest or not. But if you need any piece of advice, I am open to share with you a bit of my practice and can advice you good places to visit. If you need such information - welcome to my PM, message me  Wink
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 09:56:36 AM
What is your advise on Good ico to invest?

The first mistake in choosing ICO is investing in weak ideas and weak teams. A lot of people come for easy money, but they do not have enough experience. An important criterion for evaluation is the scalability of the idea. The project audience should not be limited to a regional framework or a narrow profile by type of activity or interest. It is also best to invest in tokens provided by the economy of the enterprise - either current or future - but not gold or other tangible assets, because in that case it is completely unclear why this token will grow in value in the future. I remain a loyal follower of the projects Prl, Egretia, Xem. I designated them for myself, as reliable and promising.
Activity: 28
May 11, 2018, 07:50:26 AM
Oh, I see the third commentary Paytomat the third time.  Therefore, he decided to share his experience of own investments.  It took quite a long time to invest there, simply because a friend advised.  And it was quite impressed by Paytomat / extremely reliable and high-quality
Activity: 42
May 11, 2018, 07:50:04 AM
Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heightens the values, and launching telegrams on the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I just praise this, really raised the money, so I recommend that new startups are always promising
May 11, 2018, 07:49:51 AM
In general, there are many different companies that have their own projects, you have to choose which project you like more and what project you would like to see embodied, it's all very personally.  For example, like many other people, I chose Paytomat for myself.  There someone above as if wrote the name of their telegrams to the channel.  Their idea is really relevant, because the crippling money is a painful issue for all newcomers, and this is a big fear for many people who are far from it, so they are not included in this area and do not trust the coins and ICo higher, so they do not add  they are popular
May 11, 2018, 07:49:35 AM
You know, lately, I'm not sure of anything, though, on the basis of this uncertainty, I have isolated my way of investing in ICO.  But to say what will happen in 2018, or even this summer, is meaningless.  I will not play psychic, make predictions - it's a matter of futurists.  I will just share the experience of choosing an investment.  Firstly, the company should be public, many videos with real people and so on.  The second idea they present must be clear, transparent and relevant.  By the third you need to match your values ​​with the values ​​of the company.  For myself, according to these criteria, I have identified Paytomat.  If someone is interested in something they have a telegram channel Paytomat Announcements.  Although I understand that my opinion is purely an object, I hope the information will be useful to you
Activity: 122
May 08, 2018, 07:39:53 PM
I like very advanced projects like Artificial intelligence and exchanges.
Activity: 350
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
May 08, 2018, 05:02:01 PM
I am ready to sell my kidney for the sake of participation in NEX and QuarkChain. Projects that claim not even for x10, but much higher. About the kidney joke, but to participate in these projects would very much like to)
Activity: 181
May 08, 2018, 04:31:18 PM
good ico to invest is

Hycon
project shyvon
NWP
LOKI
Celsius
PHOTO CHAIN
in addition to this i will also recommend egretia Mfchain,and quarckchain. They are good projects with solid products
Activity: 210
May 08, 2018, 02:22:11 PM
There realy interesting projects. But at first place for me is Luckchemy
Activity: 90
May 08, 2018, 10:42:42 AM
this year a lot has become. but decent there is. it is necessary to be able to choose correctly, to predict the results. look at what they want to do, what their partners, what they say about them and a lot of facts
Activity: 266
May 08, 2018, 09:24:53 AM
I think invest a good ico until now that I see and note also I look is ico capital technologies & reseach, vooglue, online jury, qurrex and so on many more others. hopefully can be a discourse for anyone and can be really proven
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 08:56:47 AM
Mensarii is a decentralized platform that aims to help consumers and merchants overcome the obstacles of a traditional banking industry. With a blockchain validated system, the inbuilt error and malfeasance of old-fashioned bank processing can finally become a thing of the past. A blockchain validated system provides inherent protection against fraud and is a haven for transparent payment processing...
https://www.mensarii.io
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 07:32:37 AM
At the moment I'm very interested in Bitnautic ICO project. I think you should take a look at this project, they're running pre-sale, after 5 days they collected 5k ETH and already reached to their softcap. LOL. I think it's the best project to join at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: