Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ico to invest? - page 18. (Read 2102 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 07:35:53 AM
So, let's think together how best to choose a good ICO and which one has a future.  Recently, it's as if in a trend to create a project and an ICO to it, but is it worth anyway?  I think no, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in the company that has a clear real target.  And this target will be actual after implementation.  After a long analysis for myself, I selected Paytomat.  I will not be long argument for why.  If you wish, you can read more information on their telegrams on the Paytomat Announcements channel.  It is necessary to carefully select the company, collect a lot of information from different sources because 90% of companies can very quickly collapse
Activity: 252
May 01, 2018, 01:23:48 AM
What is your advise on Good ico to invest?
you should get infomation and study by youself,
April 30, 2018, 05:22:34 PM
In general, it is difficult to talk about any ICO forecast.  Everything changes very quickly and only 5% of companies can maintain stability. There are 3 main criteria for which I define a good company and a profitable investment: people, idea, implementation.  People should be public and open to communicate.  The idea must be global and real at the same time, should inspire and be relevant.  Implementation should begin here and now.  In particular, Paytomat became a good investment for me.  If someone is interested in something from their telegram Paytomat Announcements channel.  But this is my subjective opinion and everyone has to think for himself.  Peace to all
April 30, 2018, 05:09:51 PM
You know, you can talk for a long time about the relevance of this or that ICO, but you get the most experience when you try it yourself.  My brother, who wrote above, is right about the criteria and Paytomat in general.  He considers himself a prominent Futurologist of the "Third Wave," although in reality he is just lucky enough to find something meaningful.  I will not be long and tedious to talk about my brother, just say that think with your head, nobody will do it for you.  And Paytomat is really good, we made parents invest
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 03:20:42 PM
Project Shivom?
Presale just finished and they raised enough already. Like 30 mil USD.
Public sale will start in couple of days.
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those x3 coins?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 03:03:38 PM
I have a long list of great ICOs , even though its impossible to be 100% absolutely sure. Out of these, I would tip Rolecoin by Steamrole. It gaps the rest by a mile
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
It is impossible to 100% be sure that the ICO will be successful. But in my opinion, for today there are 2 good projects.One of them is Merculet. The second is SHIVOM,  this project has already collected more than $ 32 million in pre-sale.
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
450 members and growing! DAG
900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
www.bitcoinb.io
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
5 000 000 coins will be valid initially in the Pre-sale, Will finally be 3 000 000 once closer to target. @ 50% target 4 000 000 coins.
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from nano fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

More information:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-black-btcb-airdrop-ico-fair-distribution-36-billion-dag-3124440
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
April 30, 2018, 01:24:58 PM
I am thinking of buying more parkgene, it will be a good project.
Activity: 392
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
April 30, 2018, 12:54:09 PM
according to me the good ICO's are Go network and INS project
Activity: 266
Be kind. Always.
April 30, 2018, 11:10:25 AM
To my mind these ones:

1. DAOstack
2. Merculet
3. NEX

But also you could check this list: link
And of course, you know that do your own research is the main thing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 08:10:24 AM
I would advise to take a look at LibreCash. it is really promising new stable coin. Probably a little bit optimistic BUT i truly believe it has all the opportunities to change Tether at its role of the popular stable coin
It is barelly possible. Whats so inique that LibreCash has Tether does not?
Teter is like giant now, it has up to 10 billions dollars volume but libre is only making the ICO
It will work as a DAO where tokens wont be emmited anytime someone from the team want. Only the way to emmit the tokens - deposit ETH or BTC to the reserve fund and get tokens in exhnage. It is killing feature that Tether does not have. So probably it is the main reason for investing there
Ok, it is good from the tech side, fine with u, but cmmon it is stable coin..How is that possible to make any profit with coin price of which is alsway STABLE??
It will have shares. U are investing in shares not in the stable coin that will be used. Due to the increasing user base the token usage will grow and reserve fund will grow as well. Thus u will have the rights for the bigger part of that reserve fund per each share u own.
Nevertheless there are also good projects that are making ICOs now like DreamTeam, Profede,Kasko2go, SIX.Network. I advise u to take a look
Activity: 308
April 30, 2018, 07:41:24 AM
I would advise to take a look at LibreCash. it is really promising new stable coin. Probably a little bit optimistic BUT i truly believe it has all the opportunities to change Tether at its role of the popular stable coin
Teter is like giant now, it has up to 10 billions dollars volume but libre is only making the ICO
It will work as a DAO where tokens wont be emmited anytime someone from the team want. Only the way to emmit the tokens - deposit ETH or BTC to the reserve fund and get tokens in exhnage. It is killing feature that Tether does not have. So probably it is the main reason for investing there
Ok, it is good from the tech side, fine with u, but cmmon it is stable coin..How is that possible to make any profit with coin price of which is alsway STABLE??
April 30, 2018, 07:24:39 AM
April 30, 2018, 06:19:01 AM
April 30, 2018, 06:11:48 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 03:02:09 AM
many of the ICO is always popping up with different concepts. just select which one to follow but certainly must be good at choosing because more and more of ICO also many that take advantage of its own and bring up the scam.
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 02:28:31 AM
Here is a great one recently started project - https://www.wemark.com. Wemark is a blockchain-based marketplace for digital property starting with photos. Photographers can now benefit the blockchain by direct-licensing their photos to customers, saving up to 75 percent in fees compared with existing stock photography agencies. Wemark's mission is to enable the worldwide distributed exchange of digital property.
Do not miss your chance!
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 02:09:25 AM
be careful if you want to invest in ICO. now ICO so many scams. I am so angry about that, they just want to themselves do not appreciate the good intentions of the investors
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 01:58:59 AM
Very interesting project. I know this company quite recently, but I already see an excellent development perspective. https://cco.peculium.io/
Pages:
Jump to: