Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ico to invest? - page 20. (Read 2137 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 02:16:32 AM
The project continues its rapid development. The team is working to attract influential investors. Innovative idea combined with a purposeful team guarantee the success of the project. Become part of the team today! https://cco.peculium.io/
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 12:19:12 AM
What is your advise on Good ico to invest?
I suggest you to invest in lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction They are on Pre-ICO stage right now.
Their idea keeping most of the funds in cold storage, insuring all funds in hot wallets is really interesting and viable. Please note that this LCCX ICO ends soon, on April 30, so you only have a week to invest.
Activity: 126
April 20, 2018, 05:51:06 PM
A strange question. I think you should try to follow some project, don't care so much about it, try to analysis it. So you will get exp.
Activity: 294
April 20, 2018, 03:56:21 PM
Good ico many too. But now i invest 3 ico is Loki, Hycon and Uchit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 03:31:20 PM
I suggest you to invest in lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction They are on Pre-ICO stage right now.
Activity: 42
April 20, 2018, 12:58:38 AM
on my so many time research told that good ico to invest is

Grain
Hycon
FIC Network
UCHIT
Loki

Activity: 266
Merit: 279
April 19, 2018, 03:48:58 PM
Look out for a solid project with a working project already not some kind of start up,as start ups usually more likely to encounter hurdles that will take them off track.Also make sure the supply is low as that will have a huge potential for price growth.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 03:41:47 PM
If you asked about ICO which I can recommend you to invest! I am sure and I recommend ICO XYO. I think everybody will take only profit of participation in that ICO.

This ICO has its own technology which helps everyone to check the location of the things or persons.
Tokens are used for taking more detailed information about the location!
The XYO technology can be used in many different ways. For example, you can find stolen car, phone, bike; you can spy your girl or your wife if you think that she cheats on you, you can check the status of delivering your order and etc.
XYO token sale will last until 20 of May 2018.
I think investing in XYO you not only will have a great and perspective token which will be useful for many people, but also you can simply take profit when the price of tokens will grow up!

XYO website - https://xyo.network/index.html
XYO ANN THREAD - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntoken-xyo-decentralized-crypto-location-oracle-network-sale-2003-3040825
XYO BOUNTY THREAD - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyxyo-decentralized-crypto-location-oracle-network-3-million-in-rewards-3053801
XYO telegram group - https://t.me/xyonetwork
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
April 19, 2018, 01:05:25 PM
Check out an ICO called CrowdMachine. They seem to be undertaking a solid project, other than that I have no suggestions and would suggest you actively stay away from ICOs. There are more terrible ones than good ones and you will have to do a lot of work to dig for those few good ones.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
April 19, 2018, 12:34:35 PM
The project or ICO which i will recommend to you will be good according to me but it might not suit you depending upon the utility the coin offers. So better do your own research and invest in the best one.Otherwise there are plenty of ICO on this forum and some are DIW,GrainIo and some others.Check your own.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
April 19, 2018, 11:31:34 AM
There are many good ICOs. From latest i remember NKN, Merculet, NebulaAI, NEX. But its not financial advise, just make some research about them. Smiley
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 11:14:22 AM
I advise you to look at the web, white paper, ann and others to judge that ico is good or bad, after that see the team incorporated in ico, i found some nice ico for example: local coins, ucit, shivom i think it some ico is nice at the moment.
Activity: 60
April 19, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
To consider investing in an ICO. In my opinion, you need to take the time to learn and learn some of the ico projects that have brought success before. That way, you can learn about strategies or check out some ideas on how some of the ico can bind gadgets to the actual needs of users and us. I can suggest an ico to you. That is investa. You can visit their website :https://investaco.in/
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
April 19, 2018, 10:30:01 AM
Now is difficult to say what will happen with coins projects after the start of trading on the exchange. Many went down. Here it is necessary to look for projects that do not reach public sale. I think Orchid Protocol is one of such projects.
Activity: 238
April 19, 2018, 10:21:00 AM
I am following the ICO Merculet introduced by the Krytial team. It works according to the principle when we comment, evaluate .. generally the "attention" to a certain information of the company using the Merculet platform, our "attention" will be. The more valuable the "attention" is, the more valuable our contribution to that information, the more valuable it is, the better we will be paid. high. And I found it really helpful. You can look over it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
April 19, 2018, 10:13:41 AM
best to take all answers u get with a pinch of salt and do ur own due diligence, including googling for multiple independent reviews, reading the whitepaper, see whether anything's dodgy in the telegram grp, check their team's credentials and think abt whether the use case is solid etc.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
April 19, 2018, 10:09:35 AM
Don't just ask on what good ICO to invest.

If you want to invest in ICO you should research your own because no one is satisfy your expectation so better you should analyse the right way because many projects are dropped in anytime so I not suggest to good ICO in Crypto platform
I don't want to suggest anything too. Everything is visible in this thread and OP needs to decide after doing his own research on what will be the ICO which has real project and is legit.

Look on how many people who are suggesting their ICOs, were not even familiar with what they are mentioning. Brace yourselves, more will come in here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
April 19, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
Majority of the ICOs are failed in the market but few ICOs only successfully run in the market so it is hard to find. If you want to invest in ICO you should research your own because no one is satisfy your expectation so better you should analyse the right way because many projects are dropped in anytime so I not suggest to good ICO in Crypto platform
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 04:54:49 AM
I think Good ICO for Invest is LYM token and VIT well you can see the movement of its price and its increasing value.
Pages:
Jump to: