Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ICO vs Bad ICO - page 2. (Read 4402 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 26, 2020, 08:54:23 AM
You need to search every details of the project or the bounty details to know if it's legit or not. Maybe it will takes time of doing a research in the project but it is really effective way to find a good one to the fake . But trust me there is a lot of bad ICO compared to the real ICO who is legit and successful because it will gives you a lot of profit but its hard to find it for this now.
Unfortunately, only a few investors who really understand all cryptocurrency projects will understand the project is a scam or not because they are new traders or investors who still don't have much experience so it will be difficult to determine their steps when they want to invest in a new project.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 26, 2020, 08:39:46 AM
You need to search every details of the project or the bounty details to know if it's legit or not. Maybe it will takes time of doing a research in the project but it is really effective way to find a good one to the fake . But trust me there is a lot of bad ICO compared to the real ICO who is legit and successful because it will gives you a lot of profit but its hard to find it for this now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
October 26, 2020, 08:25:42 AM
check all their social media, reviews if there  are reviews, website as well.. but some projects seem to be legit but in the end their scam.. i should even you have checked all you cannot say at all if they are legit
Majority of bounty campaigns are from new projects, tell me, how will you check reviews on something that's not even launched and working yet? You can only find good reviews about old projects that's been around for over a year minimum
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
October 26, 2020, 08:15:51 AM
First, you need to check the website look for the whitepaper, roadmap, and team members of the project. Join their social media channels also to get their latest updates and join their community on telegram and make discussions with the admins. Ask everything you need to know and do your own research to confirm whether if it is a legit project or a doubtful one. Consider also the bounty manager who's handling the bounty program, bounty manager with higher ranks known to have a high reputation too.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 26, 2020, 04:14:52 AM
Honestly speaking it's not just on the bounty managers if the project fails to succeed or fails to pay up the bounty hunters.

They are just a medium of marketing and they try to do their job finally the project members actions  decide if the project is going to be successful or not.
copper member
Activity: 389
Merit: 1
October 26, 2020, 12:58:23 AM
For Newbie How check Which bounty program is good or which one is Scammed and i have heard that many good ICO still not launching there coins

Even as much as it could be difficult to know all the qualities that are ascribed to a good project, one could make use of some of the rudimentary features of a project which is worth our time when participating in bounties. One of such is the whitepaper review, going through the white paper gives one the perspective of the project as it relates to the cryptocurrency industry and the possibility of such use case.. A whitepaper that was copied from another project is a red flag.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
October 23, 2020, 12:22:30 PM
as a newbie I don't suggest you join in any ICO because even some good ICOs turn out bad after listing like sushiswap , Only very geek and professional guys could tell that, You can follow some of them on twitter , I am following @mandyb on twitter and he is not bad.
I think this advise to OP is wrong because thousands of newborn investors have made some good investment during the ICOs days, personally, during those days of ICOs I was new to cryptocurrency industry and I did made some investment which actually generated me some good profits on a long-term. But 3% of my projects chosen to make investment with gave me what I wanted from inception and would equally advise others to invest in good projects for a good return in the future.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
October 23, 2020, 12:10:12 PM
yes, the reputation of the bounty manager who's handling the campaign won't matter anymore as they really have no control over how the project will end up. They are just hired to manage the campaign. I think if you're looking for a good ICO, you search up who are the people behind the project if they are legit and if the project really offers a functional product.
most of the managers probably have nothing to do with the project. but some include campaign managers into the promotion team. as you said, the people who helped the project grow are the big guys for now. Now it seems that without the help and cooperation of big-name people or platforms it will be difficult for a new project to find a good market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
October 23, 2020, 11:54:00 AM
For Newbie How check Which bounty program is good or which one is Scammed and i have heard that many good ICO still not launching there coins

There are so many criteria, one of them is who's handling the bounty campaign, there are bounty manager that protect the reputation of their services and we have seen legit bounty campaign are under highly reputable bounty manager, another one, the project passed all legit test, like whitepaper not copy paste from old or already existing projects, the people behind the projects also counts.
I have been in some notable and reputable bounty managers but almost (not all) are scams. I worked in some bounty like Mb8 managed by Yahoo and Dogdata by Wapinter but it ends up trash. I somehow understand that these results are not because of the bounty manager but the project team.
yes, the reputation of the bounty manager who's handling the campaign won't matter anymore as they really have no control over how the project will end up. They are just hired to manage the campaign. I think if you're looking for a good ICO, you search up who are the people behind the project if they are legit and if the project really offers a functional product.
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
October 23, 2020, 11:14:53 AM

There are so many criteria, one of them is who's handling the bounty campaign, there are bounty manager that protect the reputation of their services and we have seen legit bounty campaign are under highly reputable bounty manager, another one, the project passed all legit test, like whitepaper not copy paste from old or already existing projects, the people behind the projects also counts.
I have been in some notable and reputable bounty managers but almost (not all) are scams. I worked in some bounty like Mb8 managed by Yahoo and Dogdata by Wapinter but it ends up trash. I somehow understand that these results are not because of the bounty manager but the project team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
October 23, 2020, 10:13:38 AM
You can see who handles the bounty management, whether the track record is good and the minimum scam bounty handled, because usually the problem is when the bounty is over
Usually there is a debate or throwing between the bounty manager and the owner of the ICO project when the tokens are distributed, for the beginning it is difficult to know whether they are good or not, right in the middle we can see from the news and social media whether the ICO project team is active or not, and We can investigate whether the team is real photos and names or fake, and their partnership is also a good judge or not
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 23, 2020, 09:18:11 AM
with more on work as evaluating release from developer, pupils to gains with confidence as referring decision to put of funds and expecting with distinct of limit and collects of returns of profit as the involvement ith the startup project.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
October 23, 2020, 09:10:38 AM
I say this because this is my experience, the first to distinguish a good ICO or not is from the community, social media, and of course their team,
but now ICO is no longer as popular as it used to be, what is now popular is the Defi ICO and IEO,
if you are to follow the ICO, then you must be seach in Defi project.
Yup, that's reasonable enough i guess. It's high time when the terms comes in front of us, to be right or not to be on the right track to make investment on any project. ICO things become old now and people are becoming increasingly reluctant to be productive for this situation as most things in IEO proceed by exchanges.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
October 23, 2020, 08:53:44 AM
I say this because this is my experience, the first to distinguish a good ICO or not is from the community, social media, and of course their team,
but now ICO is no longer as popular as it used to be, what is now popular is the Defi ICO and IEO,
if you are to follow the ICO, then you must be seach in Defi project.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
October 23, 2020, 08:28:36 AM
Indeed, sometimes it is a bit difficult to find the right project according to expectations, but at least you do need to find out on several well-known channels on Telegram that usually discuss a project, experts can usually judge if a project will be mostly successful.
but sometimes some people who come to several groups only try to promote the projects they support. maybe some of them are part of the project team and trying to get new investors. Didn't you also read that such situations occur on several forums?
That's normal, we just have to be vigilant on what we are doing as there are scammers in the crypto space, actually there's many of them that's why the risk is really high when investing here, and we are talking about ICO which was already obsolete.
Activity: 649
October 01, 2020, 07:00:06 PM
A good Ico is one that can successfully list on the Exchange thus indicating that the project can thrive because it is valuable. simply like that. because ICO aims to present new coins means that the newer the coins, the more perfect they should be.so choose an Ico bounty with a good project seen from the coins, management and team.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 01, 2020, 03:19:35 PM

Many good ICO? I have not seen any let alone many, nowadays people no longer care about ICO, it is now IEO here and there, and funny enough IEO is gradually trading the path of ICO. Just like in the case of ICO, they way you research about them, is closely related to that of IEO just that, in IEO, the exchange the token sale will take place on really matters.
So advicing based on IEO, I would say first research about the team, the level of their competence, what they have achieved over the years and if their experience is in relation to what they are building. This is very important, because a team with financial expertise can't work perfectly in a sport project. Also, you have check their community and how active it is, and this goes beyond telegram to twitter and so on. A team that can't adequately update their community at the early stage of the project might find it hard doing so after token sale.
Lastly, their partners and the exchange the token sale will take place on is also important.
Thus, after checking the project and it looks good, then there is every tendency the bounty will look good as well.
Activity: 658
October 01, 2020, 12:05:46 PM
There are many ways to choose a bounty that has a chance of success, one of which is by looking at the bounty manager who maintains his reputation, so that many projects he manages are successful but now you can follow projects whose coins have been recorded in a market
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 01, 2020, 09:04:48 AM
I use a lot of methods to research ico, before researching further I will look at the Whitepaper first, then I will check the team on the project, then partnerships and advisors. if all are legit, I will check how active the social media and telegram groups are.

Good filtering there I also use the same method. I even try checking the smart contract and its creator and see and identify if the owner is legit or just some airdrop guy. Most fake projects immediately sells their tokens or coins offering airdrops for ETHs. Some tries to fool by saying they are already listed but on decentralized exchanges which does not need any requirements and verification. I do participate in airdrops and mostly got disappointed since most are just there for decorations.
Social media and telegram groups are not enough to check how the team is and if they are legit because nowadays?
scammers are paying people to shill for them in all social media platforms,they even use Bot or any tools that may look them legit.
So if this is one of your tool to check the projects legitimacy?then better think twice.
those ratings usually comes from paid accounts that needed
to say good things just to lure investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
October 01, 2020, 08:43:38 AM
I use a lot of methods to research ico, before researching further I will look at the Whitepaper first, then I will check the team on the project, then partnerships and advisors. if all are legit, I will check how active the social media and telegram groups are.

Good filtering there I also use the same method. I even try checking the smart contract and its creator and see and identify if the owner is legit or just some airdrop guy. Most fake projects immediately sells their tokens or coins offering airdrops for ETHs. Some tries to fool by saying they are already listed but on decentralized exchanges which does not need any requirements and verification. I do participate in airdrops and mostly got disappointed since most are just there for decorations.
Pages:
Jump to: