Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ICO vs Bad ICO - page 8. (Read 4402 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
June 29, 2020, 10:06:16 AM
Good ICO are those that have their own solid chain and a well-versed developer on that field but after being around a bit I watch a lot of good ICO failed not because of its developer but its CEO making the wrong decision or being greedy knowing that the project will succeed.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
June 29, 2020, 09:55:57 AM
For sure there would be managers in each bounties, so you should check first on the history of the bounty manager themselves. Check if the manager has a history of managing plenty of campaigns in the past and that would be your indicator that the bounty manager is not just legitimate but also choose quality project. There was once bounty I joined in the past back in 2017 that was managed by Yahoo and because he is reputated one, I believe that he chooses good bounty and I wasn't wrong in that mindset. Smiley
Trust system is there for a reason, and not just your like capability to join campaigns or not. Wink
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
June 29, 2020, 09:31:22 AM
For Newbie How check Which bounty program is good or which one is Scammed and i have heard that many good ICO still not launching there coins
indeed like that is a risk, bounty hunter must be prepared to face it, my advice is to follow a bounty program that does have a large community, such as Bubalex, BountyDetective, etc. you will be safe
Just because the bounty community is big doesn't mean you wouldn't get scammed, more people would be scammed than usually because its been handled by this trusted manager, because there's lot of people joining in these campaign, the bounty managing groups really needs to make sure to not accept scam projects.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
June 29, 2020, 08:28:24 AM
The answer is actually very simple, DOING RESEARCH. For example, if you have the trouble to do some research, you can access the contents of such previously created topics and you can get information about this subject by reading the comments there. Anyway, to answer your question, I recommend you to research the following factors;

- Project product
- Project team
- Project objectives
- Project usage areas
- Investor mass of the project

If you research these factors I mentioned, you can have an idea about that project and decide how high quality it is. To get information about all these factors, you can search the internet or review the road map of the project called "whitepaper".
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
June 28, 2020, 04:24:57 PM
if indeed you hear something like that then that's the reality, because a project that is rumored to be good is not necessarily good as it says.
research and observation only help to speculate the project, and cannot be said to be 100% accurate.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
June 28, 2020, 03:50:22 PM
It is hard to predict that the project is good or something is going wrong with this project. Maybe you can make any research about this project, like about team or social media of this project, if it is new, mostly it is a scam.  But l think that newbies first start to learn about cryptocurrency as they can. Knowledge is important part of this world, without it, they can not anything.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
June 28, 2020, 03:40:20 PM
For Newbie How check Which bounty program is good or which one is Scammed and i have heard that many good ICO still not launching there coins
indeed like that is a risk, bounty hunter must be prepared to face it, my advice is to follow a bounty program that does have a large community, such as Bubalex, BountyDetective, etc. you will be safe
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
June 28, 2020, 03:35:46 PM
If you check bitcointalk you will see that in separate topics, in accusation topics, in bounty topics and probably in the language specific topics there will be talks about if a project is good or not. Because, if there is something nice going on people do not worry about writing bad things, they do end up writing goods things about those coins.

However if they end up doing anything bad, if they are a scam, if they fail to pay, there will be a ton of posts and topics about how they are bad. Reddit is similar in that way as well, you can see that coin and how they are doing in subreddits that do not belong to them. So at the end of the day, reading about people who are involved and how they have been so far is the key here, if you talk to people who have been involved you will be capable of understanding what the project is made out of as well.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 28, 2020, 03:08:03 PM
Simple pro tip is to join the bounties which are managed by the reputed campaign manager which can reduce the scam risk by considerable amount because they might have done enough research on a project before taking over them for managing it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
June 28, 2020, 01:14:16 PM
Personally I suggest you not to go for bounty hunting based on ICOs. Because when there are 99% of ICOs are not doing good or being operated by scamy people, what is the need for you to risk your time and efforts with them. Instead of these, you may spend your time on learning cryptocurrency trading so that you could make more money than what possibly you will make from bounty hunting; what I am suggesting may look like more time taking process but it will definitely pay you rather than simply getting scammed by bounties of ICOs.

If you want to choose a bounty program that is better at least see a professional manager or one who has long managed the bounty so they will know which project is the best, even though that is also not a good way.
Yes, filtering out bounty campaigns based on campaign manager must be a good idea because you are simply moving your responsibility to managers as people are always believing in to highly reputed managers who are known for doing their own due diligence before accepting for managing any campaigns/bounty programs for ICOs.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 28, 2020, 12:48:40 PM
There is no good ICO at this time even many failures that occur if the project continues to do ICO as a fundraiser because it is very prone to become a scamer for a project.
If you want to choose a bounty program that is better at least see a professional manager or one who has long managed the bounty so they will know which project is the best, even though that is also not a good way.
Here is the best NOT financial advice you can get here OP  Wink
Maybe you can find couple not-scam ICOs but they're probably not good neither.
Do a research, find a bounty program and live worriless
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
June 28, 2020, 12:30:39 PM
First of all, ICO's are dead. Heck even IEO's nowadays tend to be not so exciting anymore.
So if you see a bounty for a project that's doing an "ICO" rather than IEO, don't go anywhere near it. Chances are it will fail and you'll only end up not getting paid or paid but with no value token/coins.
If you really want to check the legitimacy of the project that's doing the bounty campaign, go to their website and check a few things:
1. Do they have legitimate team members?
2. Do they have an achievable roadmap?
3. Are any parts of the website authentic and not plagiarized? (whitepaper, one pager, etc.)
4. Has a proper use case for the token/coin and not just for "experiment" LMAO  Cheesy
Another thing you can do is just join only on a bounty campaign which is run and managed by a reputable bounty campaign manager.
Although, it is still best to DYOR (do your own research).
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
June 28, 2020, 12:13:38 PM

To see whether the campaign is a scam or not, I will look at the reputation of the bounty manager managing the bounty campaign. The Bounty manager will do the initial verification about the project and I think besides that it is a practical way. In addition, we can see from the developer team behind the project but I think it is difficult to see their background
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
June 28, 2020, 10:55:22 AM
The ICO is dead, and not any successful project with it. IEO currently works well and it helps a lot of people get a return on their investment. And if you join bounty, it is best to select the bounty listed. Your chances are higher and less likely to encounter scams
We have to look at the current trends because IEO is one of the best sales today. Many projects use it, even though sometimes they do it on a low exchange, there are still many interests compared to ICO.
If there is an ICO project with a large discount offer then avoid it like that.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
June 28, 2020, 10:05:47 AM
The ICO is dead, and not any successful project with it. IEO currently works well and it helps a lot of people get a return on their investment. And if you join bounty, it is best to select the bounty listed. Your chances are higher and less likely to encounter scams
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
June 28, 2020, 09:53:05 AM
There is no good ICO at this time even many failures that occur if the project continues to do ICO as a fundraiser because it is very prone to become a scamer for a project.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
June 28, 2020, 08:09:43 AM
If you want to limit your participation in scam projects, then I think you should select the bounty listed at the exchange. Now I see Bounty Detective running bounty like that, you can follow and join if you are interested
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
June 28, 2020, 08:05:25 AM
I think there are so many factors and with the help of that, you can choose a wise project. A good reputed bounty manger is key to finding a good ico because their reputation reflected their good work and hunters will directly join the project due to some of the very good bounty managers. That's why it's every Hunters responsibility to check the bounty manger first and after that select the project.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
June 28, 2020, 07:55:02 AM
Check who's managing the campaign, there are good manager like Julerz and Bubbalex that guaranteed distribution and potential of the project, these two points are important and the manager handling the campaign makes things easy for bounty hunters.
So far Julerz and Bubbalex have very rarely held bounty campaign projects, only detective bounties are often seen at this time, so I personally try to join the bounty detective campaign, while waiting for the campaign project held by Julerz and Bubbalex.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
June 28, 2020, 07:22:35 AM

Check who's managing the campaign, there are good manager like Julerz and Bubbalex that guaranteed distribution and potential of the project, these two points are important and the manager handling the campaign makes things easy for bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: