Pages:
Author

Topic: Good News!!! - page 2. (Read 2386 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 05:03:26 AM
I believe if in such a market the price has risen very high, then you need to sell because there are some coins that are moving across the market!

u mean market is bad now?
September 12, 2018, 05:00:30 AM
All good news i want to hear is bull market waiting for this for long now it will be so a good news for me if i saw bull period i know it will soon happen. Am patience

i thought end of 2018 token price will rise ?  Huh
September 12, 2018, 04:53:23 AM
I believe that this depends on the market. As the market behaves, so it will be, so take my fact in the future. Interesting statement. Grin It depends on how you do it, you need to do everything with your head and study it. What they want to block, of course, is not correct. Grin Grin

i will do research before invest into any project, and i felt this project not bad  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 02:54:12 AM
The site does not seem good and I usually avoid such projects that are related to some well known people. Not bright but hype project.
I agree, the translation on the site is not very high-quality. and also how many faced with projects where they are publicized by celebrities - in most cases the scum
Indeed, there are now many new projects that have sprung up, but I don't think all of them have good potential and certainly you have to be good at choosing projects that have good prospects in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 02:50:22 AM
I see that coin is at the bottom now. It is difficult to say whether this is a good project for investment, but the coin look very good.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:46:53 AM
The site does not seem good and I usually avoid such projects that are related to some well known people. Not bright but hype project.
I agree, the translation on the site is not very high-quality. and also how many faced with projects where they are publicized by celebrities - in most cases the scum
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 02:39:36 PM
I did not like the site, I have such projects cause a lot of questions and therefore distrust, in my opinion it's just a HYIP and hype, I think that you should not rely on this project.
from my view is manny pacquiao is so rich and also bin zayed is one of the investor, i dont really think this is not a good project thou
in any case, I always adhere to a single rule, if there is something incomprehensible or there are many questions about a project, then I do not take risks. It is better to pay attention to the project that inspires most confidence.
Activity: 201
September 08, 2018, 02:26:11 PM
I think NEO is better than either base on three  things the community , the team and the technology behind the project
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 01:42:51 PM
I did not like the site, I have such projects cause a lot of questions and therefore distrust, in my opinion it's just a HYIP and hype, I think that you should not rely on this project.
from my view is manny pacquiao is so rich and also bin zayed is one of the investor, i dont really think this is not a good project thou
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 10:01:58 AM
copper member
Activity: 178
September 06, 2018, 08:12:29 AM
Wow. Thanks for sharing the information with us but nevertheless, I would still do some research on my own part concerning this.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 07:36:52 AM
Good news for those who have the token. I hope that luck will always be with us in participating in this forum. I think this is a good opportunity.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 07:16:45 AM
Never heard of it, probably shouldn't make short threads like this to randomly shill a shitcoin.
Activity: 77
September 06, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

is this project  can be seen at the fight of Manny Pacquiao where he won? Ived seen GCOX logo in the boxing ring  
September 06, 2018, 07:11:32 AM
ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD

I think it is very boring for such an advertisement. Without any value, my understanding of such a project is FAKE. Is this good news? To do such a boring advertisement, you might as well suggest how the project side can do a good bounty task.

actually im just want to share out what i think is good, if u feel that is advertising im sorry to u  Sad
September 06, 2018, 07:07:24 AM
Wow, that`s great. It`s nice to see that crypto develops as well and grow up in price. I think this news important to everyone.

good that u like it  Grin their 2nd tranche ITS should be coming soon  Wink
September 06, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

see the opportunities that are certainly very profitable if used properly.
because it can provide many benefits if you can manage it.
good news, very useful to provide information

great that u like it, their 2nd tranche ITS should be coming soon  Wink
September 06, 2018, 07:00:46 AM
Good news the whales started the bull race. I saw how one whale threw in the crypt a lot of millions, or rather $ 50. Something I think should change in the crypt.

so u decide to invest in too? LOL  Grin
September 06, 2018, 06:30:23 AM
I see many big opportunities like this to earn much money not so often and people should pay attention on the projects like this. But for those people I have some advice: be careful and check all information about founders and employers of the project before investing in it!

totally agree what u said, must do well on research before invest into any project  Smiley
September 06, 2018, 06:22:31 AM
Is that really good news or just hype because it deals with famous people. I hope the GCOX project. good project, seeing the product they have is very different from the others. And can offer the best.

for my opinion this is a quite new concept project, they trying to gather all celebrity in one platform. Isn't good?
Pages:
Jump to: