Pages:
Author

Topic: Good News!!! - page 3. (Read 2386 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 06:15:06 AM
It seems to be just an exaggeration because it involves some celebrity. I do not like investing in such projects.

why u will ignore project related with famous ppl?
September 06, 2018, 06:06:00 AM
very interesting information and I am also interested in this project because in my opinion this is a real project but there are other problems that make me doubt for that I see the lack of a domain on the ico rating.

i saw it from others forum, maybe u can check out reddit there  Smiley
September 06, 2018, 05:35:12 AM
I think it is a bright way of advertising your project. You entitled it so nicely that you can't just skip but to see what the good news is.
I don't think oversubscription is a good indicator of good project

With so many competing ICOs, making the marketing team must be creative, they have to do everything to make the project successful, and promotion to various internet advertising media is something that must be done to get investors.

yes, agree with what u said but not every project can do a successful marketing plan right?
Activity: 280
September 05, 2018, 05:34:04 AM
I do not see anything special in this news.Good news coin rates are affected by much less bad news. This is all a short-term phenomenon.So I wouldn't blindly trust.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 05:15:44 AM
even though I can't be sure overall, I don't consider it hype. But I think that will be an opportunity and also for many people who want to invest. need research and also do further research before deciding on options and also future plans. hopefully not just a moment's news.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 05:15:36 AM
In recent months, more good news than ever, but unfortunately they do not affect the market.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 05:05:53 AM
Wow, this is indeed  a good news. Thanks for the info.
Will get to there site right away.
Thanks again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 05, 2018, 05:02:18 AM
ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

This will be a good opportunity to those people who invested in their project. I would like also to invest in some ICO projects but I don't had enough funds to start investing, that's why I do bounty campaigns and earn rewards, so that I can use those rewards for the future investing.
September 05, 2018, 04:59:07 AM
I think it is a bright way of advertising your project. You entitled it so nicely that you can't just skip but to see what the good news is.
I don't think oversubscription is a good indicator of good project

why most of the ppl will say oversubscribe is not a good sign? i not understand  Sad
September 05, 2018, 04:55:59 AM
The news is good, but I spent all my money on investing in coins and tokens that fell in price. Now it is not profitable for me to sell them.

too bad dear  Sad their 2nd tranche launch soon i think
Activity: 26
September 05, 2018, 04:53:28 AM
I also do not like any projects related to celebrities. There, it's over-advertising. With the cryptographic market, that is not necessary. Most important is the application of coin to apply technology in practice
Activity: 77
September 05, 2018, 04:54:41 AM
The god new we all  bounty hunter and all investors are waiting for is seen bitcoin in over 20000$,ethereum at 1200$ with this, all other coin will definitely increase, Every investor will be glad
September 05, 2018, 04:53:25 AM
I do hope that GCOX project is a good one and hopefully this will be an opportunity for everyone, though it really is I am not sure if that is really a good news or just a hype  because it is related to a famous person.

i just wondering why everyone will step back once they know this project related to famous person? is that any similar fake project before?
September 05, 2018, 04:50:21 AM
In fact, some suspicious site that does not cause much trust.  In most cases I try to avoid such!

actually u can do research by yourself, don't need to believe their website. u have to do research by yourself and clarify then make decision. i just share this out caused i think this is a not bad project  Smiley
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 04:50:13 AM
I think the best news right now is that the market is going up, not advertising, and I think that's just a way of selling and hopefully avoiding such projects.
September 05, 2018, 04:48:56 AM
I think the fact that you like the token does not mean others must also like it and invest in it, I think if people do their research and find it very potential and promising then they can invest because it is always good to do a research and be sure of the potentials of the project before you think of investing in it.

yes, i agree what u said. thats y i just share out to let everyone know i think this project is good  Grin
September 05, 2018, 04:43:49 AM
Is that really good news or just hype? honestly I still doubt it because it deals with famous people. But I hope that ACM Tokens from GCOX are good projects, and can provide a bright future.

thanks dear, i did research into this project before. Its really a quite new concept project, they trying to gather all celebrity into 1 platform. For me, i like their concept  Cheesy
Activity: 182
September 05, 2018, 02:25:10 AM
just saw from their bounty program has end yesterday
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 12:57:02 AM
in my opinion this is not a very good project, it's just a hype and only, I fear and do not trust this project, so I do not invest in it.
And for my opinion, i will go through their team and partner first then will see what event they did. for sure u have to understand what this project is doing and what their future going to build  Wink it might take some times to do research for all this things. Keep learns and you'll keep earn mate. Right?
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 01:42:52 PM
in my opinion this is not a very good project, it's just a hype and only, I fear and do not trust this project, so I do not invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: