Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 20. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 07, 2018, 04:39:46 PM
The choice of what to invest on depends on u. Consider the convenience and the knowledge  you have on both. Though they might look similar, ways of handling the platforms are different. Warren buffet may not dare cryptocurrency but he has most of his investment in stocks. I doubt if vitalik have any investment in stock either.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 07, 2018, 04:37:57 PM
All in all, really bad idea is to ask for suggestion where should you invest your money(in crypto or not) on Bitcoin forum Smiley
But maybe the worst idea would be to acting accordingly this suggestions.
OP if you want to make a good investment make your own research. Otherwise any investment would be worst for you Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2018, 04:37:05 PM
I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is a good idea, as it is more profitable than investing in stocks or invisibility. There are risks when investing in stocks, in cryptocurrencies, but if you approach this matter wisely, then cryptocurrencies will give you more.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 04:31:58 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
First and foremost, find out which of two you interest lies i know it is easy to be successful in things which you are passionate about both are good.
It's a whole lot more profitable to invest in the crypto market instead of getting shares because crypto is the one that is evolving.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
October 07, 2018, 04:28:17 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
First and foremost, find out which of two you interest lies i know it is easy to be successful in things which you are passionate about both are good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 04:12:38 PM
You should choose investing to cryptocurrency market that is the right choice. in long term, investing to ctyprocurreny is better than investing share market. Cryptocurrency's prices will be increase in one year. Cryptocurrency recover itself. Market's prices will increase 2x in 6 months and after that in next 6 months, Market's prices will increase 2x again. This is my opinion.
Activity: 494
October 07, 2018, 04:02:54 PM
It's my choice to invest in cryptocurrencies. Some people can continue to invest in the stock market, it's a matter of choice. Investing in future oriented projects may be contrary to some of them and the perspective is different.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 07, 2018, 04:01:04 PM
If you are willing to take risks and in case you lose the amount of money you want to invest, then the cryptocurrency is for you. The stock market is less volatile, but you won’t make as much money on it as in the case of cryptocurrency, when the market becomes bullish.
Activity: 352
October 07, 2018, 03:50:03 PM
Depending on what you want to achieve. Although, I don't really know much about the share market but I know crypto is a new and exciting industry with high volatility. With crypto volatility, you can earn a lot with in few days and you can also loss.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
October 07, 2018, 03:37:46 PM
I believe that if you do not understand the stock market, then you should not do it!
Because there you need a lot of knowledge and large deposits.
On my cryptocurrency in my opinion it is much easier to earn for beginners! because the rules of traders do not always work here.
Activity: 144
October 07, 2018, 03:16:41 PM
try cryptocurrency, but for this you need to learn a lot and gain experience, and then you will get rich, but it will not happen so soon, you need to be patient.

I think that today the best idea or advice for users of cryptocurrency is not only patience, but also long-term storage of all its assets. The fact is that any trade today will bring only a loss.
Any trade today will not bring a loss because there is a lot of coins that are not red today. Trading today could bring a win.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 07, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
If you doubt why don't you try both?
Invest a small amount of money in shares and crypto and try to figure out which is less risky and profitable for you personally. Are you ready to the related stresses? Will you have enough time to control the situation on the market? Do you have enough technical knowledge to choose the best investment options? - it's better to answer these question before making the decision.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 03:11:29 PM
I think two ideas are good. They are a bit similar, but have their own peculiarity. Cryptocurrency has a slightly different meaning. This is an alternative to paper money. Share is the same security. The action is not money, but only the possibility of earning money, but rather the receipt of a part of the company's profits.
today practically it happens. Cryptocurrency for many users, This is not a big Step into the future and the development of high technologies, but a means for earning and replenishing the home budget.
Activity: 756
October 07, 2018, 02:30:18 PM
try cryptocurrency, but for this you need to learn a lot and gain experience, and then you will get rich, but it will not happen so soon, you need to be patient.

I think that today the best idea or advice for users of cryptocurrency is not only patience, but also long-term storage of all its assets. The fact is that any trade today will bring only a loss.
Activity: 196
October 07, 2018, 02:19:24 PM
Activity: 168
October 07, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
I think here is the choice of everyone. We first analyze the object of interest for investment. And only then make a decision. Weigh all the parties interested in you. You just have to slowly think that it will fire. And make a profit.
Activity: 448
October 07, 2018, 10:40:08 AM
We are all entitled to what we believe and what we want if you want to make more money then invest in crypto but if you are ok with the little or no change to be added in shares then fine but for me i invest in crypto and nothing more than that it a crypto  forever
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
September 22, 2018, 07:58:08 PM
If you want to invest into shares, then you do not need to be here. Those who are here are those interested in crypto and not shares. As a matter of fact, i see shares to be archaic and it cannot work well like crypto
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 05:20:18 PM
If you want to trade, it will be easier to earn money in the stock market. But there are very low incomes. It is very difficult to make money at a crypto currency, and it's risky, but for that there are more chances to earn a lot. Therefore, buy better bitcoin and do not invest anywhere else.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 12:49:03 PM
My crypto is deeply trusted. I have already cheated on the stock market. However, I bought the shares of the big-name company. Actually depends on all the condition. Compared to the stock market, you are safe in crypto. You earn more profits in such a low investment. To compensate for the losses in your crypto, your old strong coins, which include huge profits, do it. The idea of ​​the stock market will always be painful for me.
Pages:
Jump to: