Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 118. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 08:09:47 AM
it is not moving for monthes

agree, pretty bad investment in ETH right now..
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 06, 2017, 07:11:32 AM
it is not moving for monthes
October 06, 2017, 07:02:33 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

It is always good time to buy ethereum because we all know that it is a successful coins and the most successful altcoins. But for me the best time to buy ethereum is when the price drops because you can bought it for a lower price but it is up to you when to buy. I'm just gonna say that ethereum is a great coin no doubt about that, actually I have a bunch of ethereum in my wallet and up to know I'm not letting it go, I'm still holding it hoping to be much expensive someday.
Important, are you trading at USD or Bitcoin rates? Because the USD rates does not change much recently, it only around $29x and keep from last week till today. But look at the Bitcoin rates, you can earn more Bitcoin with Ethereum if you can take profits your Ethereum when its value higher than @0.07x BTC

the best thing everybody can do now is to buy KICK...bonuses each month, amazing platform and project:) i am in
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
October 06, 2017, 06:50:49 AM
ETH is always a good investment. I am looking at it as a long term investment. And then in addition we all know that ETH is the most utitilized coin to be used for ICO investment. That is why it is a good thing to be holding ETH all the time.
October 06, 2017, 06:38:50 AM
ETH as BTC as a long time investment is a good idea even now. But you have to consider what your goal is. If you are after fast and big profits you have to risk a little bit and place your assets on new currency, watching out for pump and dumps. If your are for the long game i think that ETH after 5 years will possible reach way higher value.

i recommend one thing, follow coin burning, events and so on,,,,youre gonna make better money
Activity: 69
October 06, 2017, 06:15:20 AM
ETH as BTC as a long time investment is a good idea even now. But you have to consider what your goal is. If you are after fast and big profits you have to risk a little bit and place your assets on new currency, watching out for pump and dumps. If your are for the long game i think that ETH after 5 years will possible reach way higher value.
October 06, 2017, 06:09:13 AM
I think now is a good time to buy Ethereum, it is undervalued. I think the price is not less than$1,000

you must be joking...ETH is overrated imo
October 06, 2017, 05:53:49 AM
I think that the 'good time' to buy ETH has passed a while ago. The value is really high right now and if you are looking to multiply the money you invest by 10, you should probably look into other projects with smaller marketcaps. However if you look at ETH tokens like shares of a stockmarket, you can always buy a handful and hold them for several years.

my words, but NEO/OMG/WAVES.....Pretty promising, low cap
October 06, 2017, 05:46:28 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

no, Buy NEO and see the results!
Activity: 103
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
October 06, 2017, 05:42:54 AM
I think that the 'good time' to buy ETH has passed a while ago. The value is really high right now and if you are looking to multiply the money you invest by 10, you should probably look into other projects with smaller marketcaps. However if you look at ETH tokens like shares of a stockmarket, you can always buy a handful and hold them for several years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 06, 2017, 05:27:38 AM
I think now is a good time to buy Ethereum, it is undervalued. I think the price is not less than$1,000
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 04:54:47 AM
eth good to buy . see nice support
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 04:05:07 AM
You can buy when you need it and sell it when you need to sell for money! I think! Now you can buy ETH and token! But BTC is the best coin!
Activity: 104
October 05, 2017, 05:12:34 PM
I think this time to buy ethereum.Now its price is very low. Now you can get some good profits to buy a few years.Fully safe investment
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 01:32:26 PM
If you are planning to hoard fow a long time, and somehow you are believing that bitcoin's price will somehow reach it's market high before. Better buy right now, because remember those times when btc reached it's peak. Ethereum somehow reached its high too, so better hit two birds in one stone. Because honestly right now, only top coins are the one you can only trust for long time investments.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 02:22:53 AM
Hi guys,

It is always good time to buy ethereum because we all know that it is a successful coins and the most successful altcoins. But for me the best time to buy ethereum is when the price drops because you can bought it for a lower price but it is up to you when to buy. I'm just gonna say that ethereum is a great coin no doubt about that, actually I have a bunch of ethereum in my wallet and up to know I'm not letting it go, I'm still holding it hoping to be much expensive someday.
Important, are you trading at USD or Bitcoin rates? Because the USD rates does not change much recently, it only around $29x and keep from last week till today. But look at the Bitcoin rates, you can earn more Bitcoin with Ethereum if you can take profits your Ethereum when its value higher than @0.07x BTC
Current price ethereum back up after yesterday had weakened a few percent. the price of ethereum is currently beginning to re-gain so it is very likely to return to the price of 0.07-0.072 btc. Buying at this time will probably give you a short term profit. but this is only my prediction and speculation. risk at your own expense dude..
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 01:15:50 AM
Hi guys,

Activity: 378
October 03, 2017, 12:50:10 AM
Hi guys,

if I guess do not buy it first because the price is still high enough you better to wait first until the price really down drastically so that in doing the transaction later can gain multiple benefits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
October 03, 2017, 12:21:43 AM
I get this chart hopefully this is true. Hold !!

Activity: 154
October 03, 2017, 12:18:03 AM
Yes I think so while it is not reaching the $1000 mark.
Jump to: