Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 122. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 103
September 29, 2017, 11:14:32 AM
Yes this is a good time to buy ETH.

Now include the brain and good think. For what prospects and changes wait Efirium.
Stability, liquidity.
Personally I more than am sure that today it is necessary not only to maynit Air. But also to buy because growth will be concrete. Remember my words.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 11:01:36 AM
It's good time to sell it now)
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
September 29, 2017, 10:58:14 AM
I think we should wait for Ethereum to drop to $ 240. I believe Eth's will fall because of the update of Bitcoin.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 10:52:38 AM
Being bases for ICO's is just the beginning. The purpose of ETH is much higher than just hosting ICO's. When more and more of the ICO's become real working projects with everyday use, they will need a lot of ether fuel to operate and the demand will be so huge compared to now 300$ will seem it was almost for free.. It won't be just speculative investment anymore, but a necessity. In a few years we might look back and wish we bought more when it was just 300$.
Activity: 105
September 29, 2017, 10:47:37 AM
Good time to dump maybe. Cfb taking him to town. https://twitter.com/c___f___b/status/913709861564817408
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
September 29, 2017, 10:37:56 AM
I think ETH is the most successful altcoin and very good for long-term investments because of its platform as a smart contract that will be used by third parties in new many ICO projects. And because this will cause increased the demand. So now i think good time to buy  and hold it.
I completely agree! Vitalik Buterin does a lot for the project now. Ethereum is the basis for most new ICOs! $ 292 is the normal price to buy right now.
Activity: 76
September 29, 2017, 10:30:25 AM
I agree. Technically ETH seems to be in the uptrend since 15 September, so we can't expect we will be able to buy it much lower than now. I think good buying price would be anywhere below the lower green line. If someone managed to buy it at around 280$ today it was a good entry in my opinion.

Activity: 406
Merit: 256
September 29, 2017, 10:23:29 AM
Is now really a good time to buy Ethereum. Bitcoin will definitely grow in value and pulled him all the main altcoins. Additional demand for ETH could create a transition to POS. But it's only temporary. How you will behave in any cryptocurrency does not even know God.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
September 29, 2017, 10:21:23 AM
I think ETH is the most successful altcoin and very good for long-term investments because of its platform as a smart contract that will be used by third parties in new many ICO projects. And because this will cause increased the demand. So now i think good time to buy  and hold it.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 10:15:42 AM
It's a good time to buy ETH, while ICO's market growing, Bitcoin and Ethereum will grow to.
Activity: 728
September 29, 2017, 10:10:10 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

every time is the right time to buy ETH, because I'm sure other than bitcoin will continue to rise, ETH will not lose competitiveness, there is no doubt to buy eth, because eth will also rise up
Activity: 153
September 29, 2017, 09:16:18 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yeah it’s a good time to buy ETH now, hold and wait until the price becomes good because I think ETH is also holding for something that anytime it will pump at a least expected.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
September 29, 2017, 07:40:27 AM
Now is not the right time.
Because the chart on the eth coin shows an increase, now the eth coin increment of 5.4%
and the exact time to buy it, when the percentage of the chart decreases or shows the red color.

I agree w it. ETH is rising in price.. so now it is not profitable to buy it
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
September 28, 2017, 02:45:59 AM
Because the chart on the eth coin shows an increase, now the eth coin increment of 5.4%
and the exact time to buy it, when the percentage of the chart decreases or shows the red color.
yes ethereum is now rising in usd prices, but bitcoin prices are still down,
hopefully it can rise in price
Activity: 308
September 28, 2017, 02:27:16 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
September 28, 2017, 01:14:39 AM
Yes, it is good time to buy ETH while it is showing some movements of the tendency that the price will rise soon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
September 28, 2017, 01:07:20 AM
As in July, today is still a suitable time for the purchase of the ethereum. The ethereum has not yet fully recovered in price and so far, as well as the other crypto currency, while it is gradually rising and falling in price, proceeding from the fact that there is uncertainty in the market of crypto currency. Later the ethereum can rise in the price high enough, which, however, does not prevent it from acquiring a long-term perspective. However, this will be more expensive.
It shows strong signs that it will rise again, so far ETH has been consistent this past few days and just like what happen to bitcoin
it will always start it's pump again. When eth will pump with bitcoin, it's really good as we can see a lively market.
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 01:03:32 AM
Even price had been go up more than 10%. ETH price now still low for everyone. many good ICO coming. Cheesy dont miss anything
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
September 28, 2017, 12:52:10 AM
 As in July, today is still a suitable time for the purchase of the ethereum. The ethereum has not yet fully recovered in price and so far, as well as the other crypto currency, while it is gradually rising and falling in price, proceeding from the fact that there is uncertainty in the market of crypto currency. Later the ethereum can rise in the price high enough, which, however, does not prevent it from acquiring a long-term perspective. However, this will be more expensive.
Activity: 644
September 27, 2017, 11:36:47 PM
If buying ETH for a long-term investment, in my opinion now it's a good time to buy and hold it because ETH has good in fundamentals that will keep demand increase. ETH as a smart contract platform  use by many new starup company, that cause ETH will be purchased by many investors, in addition ETH also has a solid team founder so ETH is good as long term investment. And ETH also can be bigger than Bitcoin in the future.
Jump to: