Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 125. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
September 27, 2017, 01:40:50 AM
This would be the good time to buy eth, knowing that the price is  dumping and the potential for pumping is very high in the next month this made it a good time. It might possibly reach 350-400 dollars expected to happen before the year end. I just said it is a "good" time but i think the "best" would be the dumping of price to 230-250 dollars. So for now, you can buy some and once reach the the best price you can now spend all your money. But still, do it on the wisest way.
Ethereum had a good movement in the marketplace now, seems more investors were encourage to invest and trying to hold this altcoin for long term because they expect that ethereum coin were increase before end of the year. However, in my opinion not bad to hold and keep ethereum for long time period but it is good if they were invest it into different business. In addition it is better if we used it in trading as capital.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
September 27, 2017, 01:38:37 AM
ethereum will always be a good decision of investment. i don't think that it will be dumped. in future ethereum will hit 500 usd in my opinion. most new icos are based on ehtereum.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 01:33:39 AM
Of course now is not the right time , since the graph of ETH coins is still stable,
the have been no significant signs of decline.
Do not believe what people say in chats.
It's bette to have your own graphics analysis better for you,
and you can decide on the best time to buy an ETH coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
September 27, 2017, 01:18:47 AM
almost certain that purchasing eth now is a decent move at the speculators in light of the fact that the cost is on a drop position and it demonstrates open door for the general population who need to purchase shoddy eth for long haul. On the off chance that you will see another value plunge then simply purchase from it and keep on holding for long haul since nothing will beat regarding long haul speculation.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
September 27, 2017, 12:30:40 AM
Eth is now floating around 250 to 300. We know it has been at a all time high of 400. And there is a lot of changes coming to ethereum. So looking in the long term, ethereum is going to grow more and most likely to exceed 500usd. However, it will still take times before the next step. Like right now, raiden which is supposed to mean to help ethereum for the next stage of development suddenly state that they want to do an ICO instead of relying on ethereum support. So as we progress down the road, we can expect to see more problems as we see more growth in ethereum.
It is arround 300$ now. before november when segwit 2x maybe it will reach 350$ easy

If i remember correctly, segwit 2x is for bitcoin and for ethereum it is more of the metropolis implementation. Unless you are trying to say that segwit 2x will hurt bitcoin instead of supporting bitcoin and so ethereum is able to benefit from it. It can be true for this statement as at this point of time, those bitcoin miner of supporting segwit, some of them have now change their stance and saying that segwit 2x is not going to benefit bitcoin and so they are going against. As you can see, bitcoin is decentralise so the protocol need for general voting in order to occur and now with these drama, bitcoin may have a hard time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
September 26, 2017, 11:32:12 PM
Of course, now, when the crypto currency was fired much in price, it's time to buy it. This applies primarily to the etherium, which is the leader among the altcoyins. The ethereum, omobenno in the long run, will definitely bring a good profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
September 26, 2017, 09:20:29 AM
This would be the good time to buy eth, knowing that the price is  dumping and the potential for pumping is very high in the next month this made it a good time. It might possibly reach 350-400 dollars expected to happen before the year end. I just said it is a "good" time but i think the "best" would be the dumping of price to 230-250 dollars. So for now, you can buy some and once reach the the best price you can now spend all your money. But still, do it on the wisest way.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 26, 2017, 08:30:01 AM
I would always suggest to people to buy Ethereum. It has lower price than bitcoin, and it is strong cryptocurrency with decent percentage for earning more money. For people who do not want to buy bitcoin ethereum is second best choice, well at least that is my opinion. Price of coins has started rising again and tat is good for all of us. Buy before price go too high up that is my advice Cheesy .

That's a right advice as ethereum is the second most powerful and popular coin after bitcoin and it has huge market cap and investors have always shown faith in it and even in future people will continue to invest money in ehtereum so its an best investment to make for a long term.
Activity: 770
fLibero.financial
September 26, 2017, 08:27:47 AM
Ethereum is the future. Anytime is a good time to buy ethereum
Look at the possibility we are all seeing simply because of smart contract. Small start up are enjoying capital that would hitherto very difficulty to obtain in tradition banking system
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 26, 2017, 08:20:08 AM
I would always suggest to people to buy Ethereum. It has lower price than bitcoin, and it is strong cryptocurrency with decent percentage for earning more money. For people who do not want to buy bitcoin ethereum is second best choice, well at least that is my opinion. Price of coins has started rising again and tat is good for all of us. Buy before price go too high up that is my advice Cheesy .
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
September 26, 2017, 08:11:41 AM
I think right now is a very good time to buy ethereum as it is available at a really low price. You can expect a really high price of ethereum in future as it has a lot of potential to grow.

That's right the current price can be considered as an low and the best to buy ethereum as it has great potential to grow in future when we will see more developments in it and surely it will not disappoint you and give you positive results on your investments.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 26, 2017, 06:56:23 AM
I think right now is a very good time to buy ethereum as it is available at a really low price. You can expect a really high price of ethereum in future as it has a lot of potential to grow.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 06:42:16 AM
This is the best time to buy ETH as price is comparatively low and it can go higher in next couple of months so if I have excess money then I will invest all my money in it and won't take a risk of investing in any other coin as those coins can crash at any point of time.
Activity: 88
September 26, 2017, 06:00:34 AM
I repeat - depend on term-perspective Smiley I'm calculating to BTC so it is not bad but not the best time Smiley
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 05:22:02 AM
It is not at best level to buy of course but almost good level. you can buy some now and in case if it goes around 250s then you can buy bit more there too.
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 05:17:50 AM
Eth is now floating around 250 to 300. We know it has been at a all time high of 400. And there is a lot of changes coming to ethereum. So looking in the long term, ethereum is going to grow more and most likely to exceed 500usd. However, it will still take times before the next step. Like right now, raiden which is supposed to mean to help ethereum for the next stage of development suddenly state that they want to do an ICO instead of relying on ethereum support. So as we progress down the road, we can expect to see more problems as we see more growth in ethereum.
It is arround 300$ now. before november when segwit 2x maybe it will reach 350$ easy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
September 26, 2017, 04:33:47 AM
Activity: 88
September 26, 2017, 04:24:19 AM
Depend how is your invest. perspective.
Activity: 335
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
September 26, 2017, 04:17:51 AM
i think it's good time to buy Eth.last week Eth price was ow.now Eth price is little up.but if you buy and hold it, you can get more earn.
Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
September 26, 2017, 03:01:44 AM
I am excited to see things steady a bit. A lot of bad news the last couple of weeks. Let’s hope that was the worst of it. I’m for Buying ETH right now.
Jump to: