Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 126. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 02:39:35 AM
After hardfork (if everything goes smoothly) ETH price might go up.
For now I think market will go dawn several times, so probably need wait.
Activity: 209
September 26, 2017, 02:16:59 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

As of now it's not. We should wait for another dip in the market of eth as time goes by. So far, it's good to hold your money to wait for the opportunity if dump.
Activity: 154
September 26, 2017, 02:11:06 AM
I've been waiting for the same since the previous drop, but the market right now looks a little bit more stable than it was a week ago.
If a dip happens I'll surely buy some ETH to spend later on ICO's.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 02:07:17 AM
I'm waiting for dip back into low $200s before buying more ETH. I feel like there has to be another big dip before stabilization occurs
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 01:56:01 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

You should purchase etherium now while the price is cheaper because most of the ICO are sponsoring this coin in thats why myetherwallet becomes more popular. ETH is now second to bitcoin as we can see at the market trend and value is stable rising up again after the China ban. So be on board before its too late dude.
Haha, if you are an investor of the ICO market, you must to buy Ethereum because if you have not this coin, you never have chance to join in potential project like Kyber Network recently. Therefore, why do not you spend your money to buy a little of Ethereum before it increase?
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
September 26, 2017, 01:51:10 AM
Hi guys,

Why not, ethereum was a good one altcoin token to invest in. In fact , I had some of it for believing that it will become multiply in more than x 10 of the price value right now. That's my motivation to myself about it Wink
Activity: 268
September 26, 2017, 01:42:31 AM
Now would be a good time to buy ETH with the hardfork looming on the horizon. Im looking at it at 0.075~ currently. If it goes down, by some more. If it goes up, sit back and reap when it's peak.
Activity: 742
September 26, 2017, 01:25:19 AM
Yes it is a Good Time to buy ETH because sometime or someday later ETH will be a high value able coin . Now a days many coin luance and many coin scam so before invest or hold coin we should must check coin details then we should buy coin But ETH a Great coin so it is best time to buy ETH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 26, 2017, 01:19:00 AM
eth has been in the down low lately though this does not mean it will continue to go down. However, with the price that eth is in right now, i believe its high time to buy some since there is a possibility it will rise up a few days from now. So while its value is a bit low, better get some and hold on to it for a while.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 26, 2017, 01:12:56 AM
Hi guys,

You should purchase etherium now while the price is cheaper because most of the ICO are sponsoring this coin in thats why myetherwallet becomes more popular. ETH is now second to bitcoin as we can see at the market trend and value is stable rising up again after the China ban. So be on board before its too late dude.
Activity: 112
September 26, 2017, 01:06:58 AM
I'm not sure now is the best time to buy ETH

It also depends on the market
But I believe the price will UP
Activity: 448
September 26, 2017, 12:47:01 AM
Hi guys,

yes I think it's a good time to buy some ethereum,
just look at the price of ethereum already stable at 0.07 bitcoin
Activity: 40
September 25, 2017, 04:19:56 PM
It may be the time of purchase right before the hard fork ETH
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
September 25, 2017, 03:57:28 PM
Hi guys,

I think it's always good to buy when price is crushing. So, as long as prices are going down, consider it as shopping time. But, of course you should examine and do your research first before buying. Whether there are reasons for it's price drop or if ever there are issues affecting the price why it's dropping.
Activity: 6
September 25, 2017, 03:54:14 PM
as i believe that the current price of the ethereum is low, yes it is a good time to buy ethereum.
Ethereum can reach the price of bitcoin in the future. Having this in mind i just continue to buy ethereum every time i have cash available.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 24, 2017, 02:36:23 PM
If not completely, maybe we can do average in ETH purchase. However, almost everyone who wrestles with crypto is sure to get to know ETH as the most popular altcoin which is certainly able to provide a good gain for our investment.
Activity: 216
September 24, 2017, 02:23:47 PM
Bought some at high price at early September when the price was around 360$.  Then at the second order bought at 280$. Not good prices anyway hope it bounce back till the end 2017.
Activity: 253
September 24, 2017, 02:15:39 PM
Hi guys,

Here’s what I tell people when they ask me about Ethereum: as far as day to day price, I can’t tell you where Ethereum is going to end up. In the short term, FOMO and other irrational processes are going to do wild things to price. You could make a 35% increase one day, but then get a crash the next day.

However, what I do say is that the problem Ethereum is trying to solve is huge. It is becoming a the platform for building decentralized services of all kind, including financial services. I believe in the long-run, Ethereum is going to be the infrastructure to facilitate the decentralized internet.

If you’re into ETH for a short term gain, I don’t have an answer for you, because the price is going to shift wildly. If you’re interested in holding ETH for the long term, then I think Ethereum is a phenomenal choice.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
September 24, 2017, 01:45:34 PM
The best time to buy ETH was before May 2017. but the second best time to buy Etherium is definitely now. Anything under 300USD is a bargain for this wonderful platform
Activity: 146
September 18, 2017, 06:09:54 PM
well I bought more ETH recently when it dipped very low
good to see it's mooning again already Cheesy
Jump to: