Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 123. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 27, 2017, 10:33:24 PM
yeah right i think its nice too buy it now. because the current price of ETH is very far down the range of 0.073-0.074. so it's time if I want to invest in eth coin, I am sure in the next few months ETH will go up. so do not wait a long time because of the possibility of late september eth going up.
Activity: 388
September 27, 2017, 10:03:31 PM
I feel buying eth below 300 should still be a good bet

yes it depends on what it is and the project behind it. For example, the ethereum yes, the onion also. Then there are other altcoin where the bet is not worth it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 09:24:52 PM
I feel buying eth below 300 should still be a good bet
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
September 27, 2017, 09:09:19 PM
Yes it is good to buy ETH below in 300$ and good to hold it for long term. Just what they saying "buy and forget" which means, after you buy, hold it for long term. No panic selling, just be patient and trust to the Ethereum. This like of coin, have the big potential for long term. So, my suggestion for you is to buy this and hold for long term. Good luck mate  Wink
Activity: 19
September 27, 2017, 08:59:23 PM
I think, if you want to buy the ETH should at the most appropriate time is when prices were declining and not changing but stable because if you buy at a time when rates are rising will feel the loss at the time would sell, the ETH also has a future that good but because of the price the higher the bitcoin than altcoin else.

That right, We must understand if the ETH occupy the high price should think about for use and it's an obvious thing that bitcoin is the coin that has the highest price Wink

Nice idea here! Thanks Smiley
Activity: 16
September 27, 2017, 07:20:30 PM
I think it is always a good time to buy eth. In a few years it will be in the thousands 100%. Also, with Metropolis update coming in mid October, that will push the price up. HODL.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
September 27, 2017, 06:52:11 PM
Do you think it's better to wait a few days.?
If you check the latest stats of the ethereum market and other altcoins it shows that the market has started to recover and waiting a few more days would mean buying expensive eth coins which is lost opportunity when you can get them cheaper today.

Because of consistent hacking news about Eth, it really pulls down the bitcoin price.
You know what they say bad publicity is good for business and these hacks have been addressed and people and now more careful to avoid being phished.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 06:34:56 PM
I think, if you want to buy the ETH should at the most appropriate time is when prices were declining and not changing but stable because if you buy at a time when rates are rising will feel the loss at the time would sell, the ETH also has a future that good but because of the price the higher the bitcoin than altcoin else.
Activity: 339
September 27, 2017, 12:38:45 PM
i have bought some eth. and will hold it. the price may be stable. we will see at the end of the year whether there is an increase or not.
Activity: 13
September 27, 2017, 12:25:19 PM
https://www.cryptxmoney.com/ helped me out alot with knowing when to buy
Activity: 290
September 27, 2017, 12:11:35 PM
if you see the latest story about bitcoin yesterday yup you can see yourself to get a big dump,when we will know if the price of the bitcoin will be back up ? but the ehtereum hasn't made is movement?.if i assumed ethereum is preparing a new PUMP for early august. i think that this is the right time to buy and hold your own ethereum
Activity: 266
September 27, 2017, 11:45:55 AM
eth is quite low as of now, better look for other cryptos there. I don't know what is happening on eth right now but base on some exchange it is quite getting low for some time right now. I hope eth would make a comeback since bitcoin is rising up again. though eth is still a good investment for me Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
September 27, 2017, 11:45:45 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...?  

they say now is the time to buy ETH before the first maybe second fork happen and will surely climb back to $350 or may surpass bitcoincash easily.
That upgrade can make the transactions faster.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 11:39:17 AM
I think it really depends on your budget... Eth, also as btc are good investment opportunity even now when they are pretty expensive, for sure..but don't start from investing all your funds in big coins, if you are a new investor with average budget..
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 11:36:45 AM
Because of consistent hacking news about Eth, it really pulls down the bitcoin price.

Hacking things is not the problem of ether, it's the problem of third party wallets. Please understand this first. I'll wait untill it becomes $250 again, and buy some.
Activity: 28
September 27, 2017, 11:33:27 AM
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
September 27, 2017, 11:08:58 AM
For my part, I think this is a good time to invest in ETH. Its value continues to increase and it tend to become equivalent to the Bitcoin.
wait till ethereum switch to PoS, the price will go to the moon, many people will trying to grab eth to stake their address and earn eth out of it. at the beginning of the hf, the price will increase because demands is on its peak.
I think this should be considered for new investors to buy ETH before the switch. After the switch is most likely the price of ETH will go to the moon because in this mode ETH can not be mine (correct me if i'm wrong)
Activity: 45
September 27, 2017, 10:56:13 AM
250-260$ should be a good buy range for a short term flip.
Long term, keep on accumulating and you'll be good.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
September 27, 2017, 10:47:58 AM
For my part, I think this is a good time to invest in ETH. Its value continues to increase and it tend to become equivalent to the Bitcoin.
I agree with you . Ethereum is becoming the second person who wants to dominate Bitcoin and they will surely achieve. In the future Ethereum will develop further as this market has many new partners and many ICO projects use this platform.
Ethereum is not a person, ethereum is a cryptocurrency so it can't be considered as a person.

wait till ethereum switch to PoS, the price will go to the moon, many people will trying to grab eth to stake their address and earn eth out of it. at the beginning of the hf, the price will increase because demands is on its peak.
Activity: 232
September 27, 2017, 10:41:44 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...?  

I definitely think it is the perfect time to invest in Etherium because it is continuously developing and its market value is also increasing. Etherium is usually used in ICOs which also makes it a better investment because the demand is continuous that makes its price higher as time passes by. Buying ETH as of this moment will lead to huge profit and returns, in the future.
Previously I thought that, Metropolis upgrade suppose to bring it up but was not. There more updates coming up. Lets hope ether see more growth after a while. I'm confident the upgrade will boost the price as long as rollout goes smoothly.

Is this Metropolis only an upgrade or is it a hard fork for ethereum blockchain? Do you know this?

I read articles but I coulnd't understand this and I need to know for my eth trade.
Jump to: