Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 137. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 28, 2017, 04:39:34 AM
This is the right time if want to buy eth. If you wait and the price goes up you will miss a good moment. All in you do not hesitate if you want to buy.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 28, 2017, 04:31:02 AM
You are taking good decision bro.At this moment best time for buying ETH because ETH price is now dump.I think between after few days ETH price is not dumping even ETH pumping between after few days it's my personal opinion.
Activity: 96
Merit: 100
RUcoin - Revolution on Universe
July 28, 2017, 04:28:54 AM
Yes it is really good time to buy ETH.
In next some months ETH price rise and reach at good level so if you want to invest then this time is perfect for buy ETH and keep it still it has big pump.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
July 28, 2017, 04:05:47 AM
I think one should wait till 1 august.
anything can be happened after that..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 28, 2017, 02:14:26 AM
Bitcoin may break down in 3-4 for versions , Eth is at its lowest now .. dont expect it will go further down ( spikes are exceptions) .. Once btc gets stabilised , you wont find this opportunity again as a series of scaling tasks will be implemented in coming months and wont let price go down ..  
Activity: 238
July 28, 2017, 02:13:24 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

I guess it is becaue ethereum is already dump in the market and almost. Half of its price 400$ to 200$ if you analyze the situation of ethereum it might be a good time to invest but i guess it is having a hard time to pump in the market i guess it will continue dumping maybe you should wait until august 1.
Activity: 210
July 28, 2017, 02:11:40 AM
In my opinion, buy after 1 August. If you think now the best please buy.
I think it's a good time to buy Ethereum, for now, price Ethereum is down. Buy right now and hold until the end of the month.
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
July 28, 2017, 01:58:24 AM
You can buy ethereum now as the price is expect to double in few months to come. The few of split of bitcoin network will not last long and we expect bitcoin and Ethereum to do correlation in few days to come if there is no split. We are hoping even if there is split it will not affect bitcoin price so mush that ethereum will also be affected. We should stay with btc and not bcc! And Ethereum will be up again.
Yeah, I believe before Ethereum change system to PoS 100%, the price of Ethereum will reach to $1000, even $2000 is possible. Because if Bitcoin increasing after SegWit successfully, why Ethereum take advantage for prove it's strong and better than Bitcoin about growth?
Activity: 126
July 28, 2017, 01:44:37 AM
In my opinion, buy after 1 August. If you think now the best please buy.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
July 28, 2017, 01:34:29 AM
You can buy ethereum now as the price is expect to double in few months to come. The few of split of bitcoin network will not last long and we expect bitcoin and Ethereum to do correlation in few days to come if there is no split. We are hoping even if there is split it will not affect bitcoin price so mush that ethereum will also be affected. We should stay with btc and not bcc! And Ethereum will be up again.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
July 28, 2017, 12:51:33 AM
Price of ETH now has increased compared to the past weeks but it is still good to buy ETH now. I've been holding some ETH on my wallet for some time and expecting it to go pump on August.
The price of ETH depends on the Bitcoin market, if Bitcoin increases surely ETH will decrease but in recent months ETH has increased continuously, which makes investors more confident in ETH and will definitely be pumped in. August
Absolutely not, bitcoin and ETH are separate and they have different supporters, bitcoin may rise and ETH will follow or go to the opposite direction.
ETH is still very cheap now as it has increase up to 0.15 as far as I remember but now it's 0.075 btc which is half of its ATH.
With that figure I think you get a big discount when you buy now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
July 28, 2017, 12:31:04 AM
Price of ETH now has increased compared to the past weeks but it is still good to buy ETH now. I've been holding some ETH on my wallet for some time and expecting it to go pump on August.
The price of ETH depends on the Bitcoin market, if Bitcoin increases surely ETH will decrease but in recent months ETH has increased continuously, which makes investors more confident in ETH and will definitely be pumped in. August
Activity: 336
July 27, 2017, 11:58:55 PM
its good time hold or buy Eth, May beAugust 1 will keep it up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 09:58:12 PM
it is actually a good time to "SELL" ETH. there was a little bit of recovery and that is a good time to sell what you have been holding or possibly bought in the dip (if you were good at trading) and wait for the real bottom to show up.
I do not think so, ethereum still has a lot of chances to keep going up, I'm sure another year the bitcoin price will reach $ 1000, so it's time to buy ethereum instead of selling.
This is the right moment to buy Ethereum.

buy right now and i sure and i'm sure after the 1st of August you will benefit a lot. I believe it and now I've been holding some Ethereum.
I'm interested in buying Ethereum after hearing your words, I also hope Ethereum will increase, much better than now.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
July 27, 2017, 09:08:30 PM
I'm still buying eth now since it's only $200 or 0.78 btc. this will surely go back at least $350 and go $500
ETH is the best possible solution to switch once split happened on bitcoin.Maybe until we know what may really happen on August 1. This is the only altcoin I trust for now even though I loss before due to it's split. I know many investors trust still ETH as they trust BTC still so pump will always be possible on them.
Activity: 132
July 27, 2017, 01:28:03 PM
I'm still buying eth now since it's only $200 or 0.78 btc. this will surely go back at least $350 and go $500
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
July 27, 2017, 01:20:43 PM
$100 is the bottom unless there is big market crash it is not expected to see $100 so $150-200 is the buy area but you should wait for the august 1

I think you have a good point here to wait after August 1. There are many FUDers right now, and this will clear up after August 1. Also, you can buy in small amount or set your order now. Because of consistent hacking news about Eth, it really pulls down the bitcoin price.

Well speaking about good points here, I can see to it that eth has a huge potential to come to a scenario that it will eventually rise again with it price value soon. I think it has nothing to do with bitcoin price exchanges, although there maybe factors to consider but in reality it always depend on demand and supply. More buyers of eth to invest in trading will make the price to be progressively higher and more profitable which people exchanged it to fiat cash for support in their life needs
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
July 27, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
I'll buy eth when I think people will move their coins to eth when segwit, but the anticipation of a price drop I'll be waiting for it under $150 to buy more

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 01:09:16 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yes, this is a good time to buy ETH, if you are on the trading floor, you can easily see that bitcoin is at a very low value, buying it is now a smart decision, You can make a profit in a short time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 27, 2017, 01:05:59 PM
Jump to: