Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 139. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 101
July 27, 2017, 09:23:27 AM
i think it is best time to buy ethereum. at this time there is a chaos at bitcoin and every altcoin going bottom. i think at a month every altcoin gonna up but ethereum gonna up x2x maximum other altcoins are more valuable
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
July 27, 2017, 09:09:35 AM
I'm pretty sure that buying ethereum now is a good move for the investors because the price is on a drop position and it shows opportunity for the people who want to buy cheap ethereums for long term. If you will see another price dip then just buy from it and continue to hold for long term because nothing will beat in terms of long term investment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
July 27, 2017, 09:08:22 AM
.... So i'm in doubt ...

when in doubt then do nothing. hold your fiat tight.
then whenever you became more confident and saw a good opportunity then invest. and since you said you are new, then it is best if you take things slow. don't jump in. this market of altcoins is heavily manipulated and they are getting dumped left and right. you'll get crushed if you make an unsure decision.

to answer your main question, investing in ETH now is very risky. there is a lot of shit going on with it. and with the ICO bubble burst there will be a lot of dumps and panic sells.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 27, 2017, 08:20:02 AM
Thanks everyone! I'm not really 'worried' about 1aug, Im pretty sure everything will recover (IF a crash happens at all), but Im also quite new to the crypto world and i might make some mistakes Smiley So i'm in doubt - wait for a possible downfall and buy cheaper or buy now and just hold Wink

Anyway thanks for sharing your thoughts on it !
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 27, 2017, 08:10:01 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now?

Yes it's a good time to buy ETH now, the price has decreased a lot and it's now time to buy at dip. But if you are expecting for it to go down further, don't expect too much. Market is just staying green and red for a while and changing most of the time.

Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Possible that it will decrease more.

Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

If you are worried about August 1, you can wait until August 2 or with the next days.

Activity: 326
Merit: 100
July 27, 2017, 07:59:36 AM
Whatever our advice about your decision, you decide. You can wait a few more days after August 1st.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 27, 2017, 07:52:02 AM
If you look at the story Bitcoin yesterday, of course you can see yourself ETH also get a big DUMP, but when bitcoin price back up but ETH there has been no significant movement. It looks like ETH is preparing a new PUMP in early August. I think it's a good time to buy and hold ETH.

I hope so. But I think the dump will still be last for long due to multiple hacking event happened within this month and it really give bad impact to ethereum. I think the amount hacked will still have a effect for a couple of months.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 07:48:50 AM
If you look at the story Bitcoin yesterday, of course you can see yourself ETH also get a big DUMP, but when bitcoin price back up but ETH there has been no significant movement. It looks like ETH is preparing a new PUMP in early August. I think it's a good time to buy and hold ETH.
Activity: 230
July 27, 2017, 07:35:02 AM
$100 is the bottom unless there is big market crash it is not expected to see $100 so $150-200 is the buy area but you should wait for the august 1

I think you have a good point here to wait after August 1. There are many FUDers right now, and this will clear up after August 1. Also, you can buy in small amount or set your order now. Because of consistent hacking news about Eth, it really pulls down the bitcoin price.
Activity: 448
July 27, 2017, 06:48:42 AM
$100 is the bottom unless there is big market crash it is not expected to see $100 so $150-200 is the buy area but you should wait for the august 1
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 27, 2017, 06:45:47 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Pages:
Jump to: