Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 138. (Read 26383 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2017, 01:00:33 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...?  

Eth is dead, also August 1 Bitcoin hard fork already prevent. You need to get with the program if you don't want to freely giving your money away
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ
July 27, 2017, 12:50:47 PM
Yes, but I think you're a bit late, it should be a week or two that you bought it, now the price of ethereum has gone up and I think ethereum will have pump in mid-August 2017. but if you want to buy it, you also not too late, What's nothing to buy it now.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
July 27, 2017, 12:50:14 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

I can only say that any wait can be lost opportunity
The price of ETH is now too low and next August 1 will take place and I think ETH will have growth at that time.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
July 27, 2017, 12:35:22 PM
Hi guys,

Now eth price is lower than few days ago.it was 0.120 btc /etherneum.but now. 0.08 btc. so i think it is the high time to buy eth and hold them strongly.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 11:47:10 AM
I'm pretty sure that buying ethereum now is a good move for the investors because the price is on a drop position and it shows opportunity for the people who want to buy cheap ethereums for long term. If you will see another price dip then just buy from it and continue to hold for long term because nothing will beat in terms of long term investment.
I also think like you, the present time is good to buy ETH, the price of ETH is quite cheap, it has decreased compared to before. You want to invest or hoard ETH to make a profit then you should buy it, the value of ETH is expected to increase sharply in the near future. If you want a lower price you can wait until August 1, its price may be a bit fluctuate according to Bitcoin however it may not be as cheap as it is now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 27, 2017, 11:37:39 AM

Though the ICO market is not so hot as a month ago, I think there are still some good ICO project that have great potential, so I will buy some ETH and use them to buy ICO tokens whether it is before 1st August or not.

What are your most promising ICOs?
Activity: 308
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
July 27, 2017, 11:25:29 AM

Though the ICO market is not so hot as a month ago, I think there are still some good ICO project that have great potential, so I will buy some ETH and use them to buy ICO tokens whether it is before 1st August or not.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
July 27, 2017, 11:20:42 AM
it is actually a good time to "SELL" ETH. there was a little bit of recovery and that is a good time to sell what you have been holding or possibly bought in the dip (if you were good at trading) and wait for the real bottom to show up.
I do not think so, ethereum still has a lot of chances to keep going up, I'm sure another year the bitcoin price will reach $ 1000, so it's time to buy ethereum instead of selling.
You need have reason make Ethereum increasing until end year. By PoS system? By ICOs and smart contract hottest? No no no, I can't find any reason make Ethereum still increasing in next time. Maybe market repeat bullish trend as early 2017 can do that.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 27, 2017, 11:08:34 AM
It has been holding really stable at ~$200 even after all the hacks past few days show how strong the support is. Buy when there is alot of FUD in the market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 10:45:59 AM
it is actually a good time to "SELL" ETH. there was a little bit of recovery and that is a good time to sell what you have been holding or possibly bought in the dip (if you were good at trading) and wait for the real bottom to show up.
I do not think so, ethereum still has a lot of chances to keep going up, I'm sure another year the bitcoin price will reach $ 1000, so it's time to buy ethereum instead of selling.
This is the right moment to buy Ethereum.

buy right now and i sure and i'm sure after the 1st of August you will benefit a lot. I believe it and now I've been holding some Ethereum.
Activity: 342
July 27, 2017, 10:44:36 AM
Everyone is waiting till August 1, you should obviously buy a day or two before.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
July 27, 2017, 10:36:58 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 27, 2017, 10:32:40 AM
Hi guys,

I also think that the current price of ETH is cheap.
But I became unsure when I heard some unpleasant news lately  Cry
I decided to be a little patient and keep monitoring ETH price movements
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 10:02:17 AM
If you look at the story Bitcoin yesterday, of course you can see yourself ETH also get a big DUMP, but when bitcoin price back up but ETH there has been no significant movement. It looks like ETH is preparing a new PUMP in early August. I think it's a good time to buy and hold ETH.

I also think it is the best time to buy low price ETH, there are some promising ICO projects in August or September such as Aeventus, I think many investor will buy ETH to join in the ICO and the price will pump.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
July 27, 2017, 09:59:27 AM
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
July 27, 2017, 09:54:42 AM
i think it is best time to buy ethereum. at this time there is a chaos at bitcoin and every altcoin going bottom. i think at a month every altcoin gonna up but ethereum gonna up x2x maximum other altcoins are more valuable

There is no chaos of any sort when it comes to bitcoin. There are some uncertainties and some people are afraid of what's going to happen but it's nothing that can lead to any drastic changes in bitcoin as a whole. It still is going to go up very high in few months and it still is going to be number one coin. Ethereum was really hyped and that's what can work for this coin in next months as people still hope it will be a significant coin one day, however after this crash I think there is a risk that people will try to give this chance to another altcoin and eth won't go far anymore. It can be viewed as a dead coin in terms of reliability. And the technical aspects of this coin are also not strong enough to give people any hopes. Besides media attention and good advertisement it has nothing to offer anymore.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 27, 2017, 09:52:22 AM
Hi guys,

It's not good time to buy ether right now. Just look at the graph and see what do you feel? The price is yet to drop more below because august 1st has created panicked situation to everyone's mind. The rise was because of the fact that news of august 1st was kind of dilated and now as the august 1st is nearing again the situation is going to be worst. This worst is actually good thing for those who wants to try out the luck by buying coins at low prices.  Smiley
Activity: 251
July 27, 2017, 09:45:18 AM
I'd also say to wait around the 1 of august to see the market reaction. Seems to me that prices have every reason to continue the downtrend (bitcoin UASF, ether hacks..) until some support are tested and validated.

I'd probably wait a few days!
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
July 27, 2017, 09:33:09 AM
Hi guys,

no one knows, but i can easily say that it will be no loss to buy eth today for a long term, no one can buy at the lowest and sell at the highest, make your own decision and move on
Activity: 364
July 27, 2017, 09:30:32 AM
But if BTC go down, then ETH price accordingly go down too. Maybe worth to wait for the 1st August, and see what happend?
Jump to: