Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 18. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 07:42:16 PM
yes, it's a good time to buy Ethereum, now is a chance to get big profits in the future, I suggest to immediately buy Ethereum and save it before the price of Ethereum gets higher.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 06:22:20 PM
I think that it is absolutely possible to say that it's a good time now to do that, especially if you buy it with cash. Market is at the very low point now and in future ETHs price may grow greatly.
For the last week, the price of Gaza showed another maximum of more than $ 3. Of course, this is a very promising indicator for the etherium. I think that in the near future the etherium will take new positions among the crypto currency.
Activity: 155
July 08, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
I think that it is absolutely possible to say that it's a good time now to do that, especially if you buy it with cash. Market is at the very low point now and in future ETHs price may grow greatly.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 04:29:56 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

I would wait for the price to fall again to $ 400.  I think stable growth will begin only after a couple of months and therefore there will be another price drop.
when the price of the etherium was around 400 dollars, then I always told everyone and advised that you need to use the current chance and buy the etherium. Today, the etherium is 495 dollars. This is already a good indicator for those who obeyed my advice.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 03:08:29 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

I would wait for the price to fall again to $ 400.  I think stable growth will begin only after a couple of months and therefore there will be another price drop.
Activity: 308
July 07, 2018, 05:43:41 PM
Investing on ETH is always an intelligent decision, u can make a lot of money with huge profit if u r trading on ETH but u`ve to be careful with the price fluctuation. ETH is on great demand right now, many investors r eager to buy ETH because it has huge potential and by the end of this year it will definitely touch the super height.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 03:46:17 PM
Now we can see fierce competition from the EOS. According to unconfirmed data, it was EOS that described last month drop in the price of the Ethereum, selling a huge number of coins at a time. I think now next week we will see slowly down trend and flat between $400 and $750 till the end of this year. Ethereum will start recovery only in the end of this year.
I think it is better to think about buying Ethereum in the middle of September, when price will fall to local minimum according to technical analysis.
Activity: 560
July 07, 2018, 02:50:13 PM
It is amazing time for buying when you consider that the value of ETH is even smaller than the half of the maximum that has been on late December. So profit for not so long term (few months) is guaranteed.
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 02:36:48 PM
Investment company Flow Traders NV added securities to Bitcoin and Ethereum. Also, the exchange investment fund Flow Traders NV became the first company that provided the opportunity to purchase and sell the Crypto-currency traded on regulated stock exchanges!
This only confirms the forecast of increasing demand for ETH!
Activity: 154
July 07, 2018, 01:36:43 PM
Now the price for ETH has grown a little, but it's still a low price.  And so if you have not bought coins yet, you should do it now.
Activity: 131
July 07, 2018, 12:14:17 PM
I think Ethereum fork exereum may become new trend in 2018-2019.
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 05:24:16 PM
Now is the worst time to invest in ETH, the market is falling, all the coins are getting cheaper, it is better to wait out these terrible times.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 04:41:09 PM
Yes its been on the news..crypto analyst says the crash is over...the current price can be considered as low and the best to buy ethereum as it has great potential to grow in near future when we will see more developments in it and surely it will not disappoint you and give you positive results on your investments.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 06, 2018, 04:22:03 PM
Hi guys,

Yes, of course, this time is the most appropriate time to buy Ethereum. Because the price of Ethereum is still low and if you can buy it now definitely you will get big profits.
Activity: 504
July 06, 2018, 03:23:10 PM
Yes.  It seems to me better now to buy coins and not wait for the price to fall even more.  The price is already low.
Well, if we look at coinmarketcap, the price is currently declining. well, I think, buying ETH for business purposes will be very profitable. well, even now the price is still very cheap. I think the price will soon be very expensive.
in any case, the price of the crypto currency will increase, and as demand for the etherium will grow, the price will also increase. Therefore, today's time is a good chance for a cheap investment in eth.
Activity: 138
July 06, 2018, 01:48:54 PM
Now is a very good time to buy ETH.  You can try to wait for the price to fall to $ 400, but it seems to me not worth the risk.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
July 06, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
It's depend on which period you buy. If buy Ethereum for long-term like more then a 3-6 month I think it's a good idea. For long more than 12 month excellent idea.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
July 06, 2018, 10:22:25 AM
Yes.  It seems to me better now to buy coins and not wait for the price to fall even more.  The price is already low.
Well, if we look at coinmarketcap, the price is currently declining. well, I think, buying ETH for business purposes will be very profitable. well, even now the price is still very cheap. I think the price will soon be very expensive.
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 04:51:34 AM
Yes, now is a good time to buy altcoin, especially ETH prices are dropping extremely low. If buying them now is reasonable and holds for several months, perhaps altcoin prices will rise in the last year.
Pages:
Jump to: