Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 19. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 04:01:44 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yea I think it's a good time to buy ethereum now because the market generally is low and so you buy to make money when the price rebounds. Also because ethereum has of recent been showing signs of a strong recovery more than any other coin. So, good idea
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 03:47:28 AM
I think it's the right time to buy ETH, when the price is down and when the market will grow, then you can sell your coins and right now, the BTC price falls and because of this, the price of ETH is also down
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 07:26:15 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

I think this is the right time to buy some ethereum because it's price is lower and there are some fearless forecast that it's price will increase again before the end of 2018 so it's a good deal.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 07:20:22 PM
Hi guys,

Since most of the coins price in the market are decreasing even ethereum then I suggest that this is the right time to buy ethereum because the price is lower than the usual . You should buy as soon as possible because there are some forecast that ethereum will regain it's higher price when the holiday season is coming.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 05, 2018, 05:50:22 PM
No, a good time to buy ETH was a few months ago, when the price was $ 380.  Now it is worth waiting for the price drop.
yes, the price was quite attractive. Sorry that we can not know where the bottom is. Therefore, it seems to me to buy off the ETH below $ 500 a pretty good idea
Activity: 136
July 05, 2018, 04:21:44 PM
No, a good time to buy ETH was a few months ago, when the price was $ 380.  Now it is worth waiting for the price drop.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 03:12:45 PM
Yes it’s actually a good time to invest, I’ve heard some investors trying to reinvest rather than panic selling and also a good way for you to earn profit.
Activity: 308
July 05, 2018, 03:04:28 PM
from last year to now, maybe it's a good time to buy ethereum, especially now that price is down once, maybe this is the right time to buy ethereum, but remember, do not buy in one time, leave 60-80% of your money to buy back if the price continues to fall. or maybe hold up until the price is stable if you want to buy again.
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 02:28:14 PM
Hi guys,

Yes now is the most appropriate time to buy some Ethereum. Moreover, the price of Ethereum is now very low, I believe this is a very appropriate time to buy and invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
July 05, 2018, 01:47:19 PM
The opposite is a bit reversed, as if the market was negative. I hope it will continue this way if it is slow.
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 01:45:54 PM
Experts question the continued preservation of the stability of bitcoin leadership. Many experts consider smart contracts a real prospect of further development of business, political technologies and other spheres of modern society. They argue that any decline in interest in bitcoins will inevitably lead to an increase in the rate of the etherium)
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 01:08:43 PM
Now is the right time to buy ETH. The price has grown a little. ETH will increase, and you will win. I think this is a good long-term investment.
I agree.  I see no reason to wait, the price is so low.  In March, the price was much lower, but now is also a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 01:08:16 PM
I think I need to buy ETH now. The price is very low. In the near future, the market of crypto-currencies will show excellent growth! I advise you to buy!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 12:53:22 PM
Hi guys,

I can say with confidence that ethereum is profitable to buy now. By the end of the year, its price will go up and you will have the opportunity to sell it
Activity: 266
July 05, 2018, 12:46:37 PM
Yes it's really good time to buy ETH last few weeks crypto market was went redline but now market start and going green light so will ethereum value is going to high now if you don't buy ETH will you don't get more profits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
July 05, 2018, 12:08:27 PM
This is as good time as any to buy ETH… I figured you already know that… ETH is going to be one of the most reliable cryptos out there for a long, long time… You don't underestimate its potential for growth as well… BTC has to give up its number 1 spot someday….
Activity: 228
July 05, 2018, 12:06:53 PM
Hi guys,
ETH has reached the maximum price ~ $ 1k4. That is not a coincidence. Of course, the impact of ETH is increasingly widespread with enthusiasts and investors interested in the crypto market. However, it is still a coin of general market impact and external effects. Therefore, ETH needs more time to mature at higher prices. You can hardly expect that in a few days.
Activity: 397
July 05, 2018, 11:53:32 AM
Hi guys,

Ethereum is topmost reliable coin in the crypto market and it have numerous project by which investors can attract to it and they can invest in here that's why eth is popular in crypto market. From my perception ETH is too cheap now and very soon it will reach new high value so it is the best time to buy ETH at low rate.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
Yes, now is a good time to buy ETH.  Because by the end of the year the price will grow significantly and you will be able to get a good profit.
Activity: 255
July 04, 2018, 11:56:07 PM
Hi guys,

A few days will not make the value of ETH rise too much. When investing, we should think of long term investment. Short-term investments will not bring you much profit.
ETH is a good altcoin to invest in long term. Its value will definitely increase sharply when the Cryptocurrency market is recovering.
Pages:
Jump to: