Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 32. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 12:37:37 AM
Honestly with such jumps in the market, I begin to doubt the crypt and in general that once the market will be higher than now, I thought that it would be like in 2017 in June, the market grew very much and there was a good rise, for today of course the day of joy is small, perhaps etherium will grow and now it's really a good time for them to purchase, but then everyone should think about the prospects of development for the future, because you should know that crypto is always a risk, and all decisions that we take only at your own risk.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 12:31:28 AM
I support you to buy ethereum now, you can buy a lot of ethereum. Ethereum is very potential even though the price is now low. It does not take long for ethereum to be expensive, let's immediately buy ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 11:31:29 PM
look for another coin, there are still altcoins besides ethereum in cryptocurrency. For ethereum prediction, experts say that the future of ethereum is uncertain. It could at any time decrease ethereum will even disappear.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 12, 2018, 08:16:42 AM
 I can agree with some guys around here, there is always a good time to buy some currency, when you have money for that
Activity: 54
June 12, 2018, 07:44:03 AM
Every time point before PoS goes live is a good time to buy ETH I think, after that ETH surely will go moon.
Activity: 146
June 12, 2018, 12:35:43 AM
Yes, at present, its price is very low. I think this is a good time to invest in it. The market has been going through this downturn for a long time. I believe that it will warm up soon, then you will have a lot of wealth.
Activity: 364
June 12, 2018, 12:29:42 AM
I think the time of buying ETH is the above time, at this time the price of ETH is at $ 532 at the bottom of this week, it will bounce in the coming time.
Activity: 83
June 12, 2018, 12:24:59 AM
I don't think it's a good time to buy Ethereum. You should see that bitcoin is falling, so I suggest you be patient. I predict Ethereum will drop to $450.
Activity: 252
June 12, 2018, 12:21:11 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...?  

this topic is from a year ago but still the price of ETH is not in his highest price and so it seems to see that you can buy an ETH and the price of it is low than last months. so i think this is also a good time to buy ETH.

this ethereum price can get 20% price pamp in a month because this is what happen last months.

i also buy and hold all my eth until i satisfied with the price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 12, 2018, 12:13:54 AM
I think now is the best time to buy in more eth or btc, because they both can rise in few months and the profit will be good enough for us ti invest the coins than anything else.
Activity: 420
June 12, 2018, 12:08:22 AM
Its a good time for buy any crypto because the price currently at low position and very cheap. Its a good opportunity and you could earn a short time profit or long term.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
June 12, 2018, 12:04:56 AM
If you are looking to try your hand at trading then from my observations in the past 4 months we have a range on ETH between 400 and 800. It is in close step with Bitcoin still and they tend to rise and fall in tandem so pick the right times and you can make a good 20 - 40% in each cycle.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 11:58:29 PM
Most likely now is a very good opportunity to buy any altcoins, including ETH.  The market again expels investors who are panicking.  And the rest of investors are eager to buy altcoins at a cheap price.  True, there have been many such opportunities for the last half of the year, there may already be no available funds.
Activity: 169
June 11, 2018, 11:55:43 PM
Now that the encryption market has begun to decline, there is no doubt that it is already a bear market. I think the market will continue to fall for some time and it is now possible to continue buying Ethereum.
Activity: 196
June 11, 2018, 11:52:33 PM
I figure its the best thing to purchase eth now. eth costs are exceptionally modest and will increment in every year. eth is a future coin with present day innovation.
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 11:48:34 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...?  

if you want to buy eth, now is the right time, eth price is very cheap now, next year eth price will rise high, believe me
Activity: 100
June 11, 2018, 11:23:24 PM
It's not a good time to buy Ethereum. I suggest you wait a while. Because bitcoin isn't stable right now. So we need to analyze the trends that follow. The odds are going to go down.
Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 08:01:05 PM
I think that Ethereum will fall below 400, then it's time to buy or wait when it falls even lower.According to some reports,he will not be allowed to fall below $ 400, but this is not accurate information!
Activity: 350
June 11, 2018, 03:29:59 PM
The behavior of any market has a history and cycle. Yes, now the market is on the decline, but this is not the end. A good opportunity to buy.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
June 11, 2018, 03:24:08 PM
The current market has finally begun to rebound after a period of decline. I think ETH has investment value now. Because the market is slowly picking up, it at least gives us hope.
It gives us hope and then extinguishes our hope today. Bitcoin and ETH cannot increase during this time. Although there is a lot of good news prices. But prices continue to fall
Pages:
Jump to: