Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 56. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 05:20:19 AM
Well, only you can answer that question but according to the market price now is an exellent time to buy some cheap ether. Remember it's almost impossible to buy at bottom so if you buy now it still might go down more but in the long term you done a good deal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 04:23:14 AM
I would not wait for the lower prices, as it seems to me that the market will go on showing its ups and downs. Now, when Ethereum is pretty high, it is not good time to invest in this coin. Anyway in 2-3 years its price will rise much.
Activity: 60
April 24, 2018, 04:18:40 PM
I think its not good time to buy. The market is now in the correction stage and the global trend has not changed. We will see one more bottom

I do not think so. The price of the ETH has risen quite a lot in the past week.
Activity: 518
April 24, 2018, 04:04:57 PM
For now, I think you could prepare a bit of your fund to invest in ETH. Because the price is quite stable and many projects of company use this coin. You can hold it until you get profit in next year maybe and there are a lot of people hold this one.

It will be cool if you get some ETH coins now and restrain yourself from selling them in the nearest 2 years. I believe that Ethereum will get the power, it never had before. Therefore, its price will be over 2 thousand.
Activity: 102
April 24, 2018, 12:37:33 AM
For now, I think you could prepare a bit of your fund to invest in ETH. Because the price is quite stable and many projects of company use this coin. You can hold it until you get profit in next year maybe and there are a lot of people hold this one.
Activity: 99
April 24, 2018, 12:17:33 AM
Ether has the market! What market? Your guess is as good as mine! ICO market, Smart Contract market. There will be huge demand for ether on regular basis, that is why it's price may never go down. Accumulating ether and keeping it safe could be the best decision one will ever make!
Activity: 37
April 23, 2018, 03:03:32 PM
Casper, POS.... and many other projects ahead.... I think ETH could be a good investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 03:00:17 PM
I think its not good time to buy. The market is now in the correction stage and the global trend has not changed. We will see one more bottom

And it seems to me that Bitcoin and ETH are in good positions for purchase. They are already so low in price. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 23, 2018, 09:41:03 AM
Activity: 210
April 23, 2018, 09:40:04 AM
I think this time to buy ethereum.Now its price is very low. Now you can get some good profits to buy a few years.Fully safe investment
Activity: 504
April 23, 2018, 03:44:15 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

MY opinion, this is the best time to buy the ETH. Because the crypto market value is increased in these month. I believe in this coin it's will give you good profit in future.

Man, use this time to buy Ethereum, and hold it for a long time. In 2 years at least it will go to the Moon. It might even become the new leader of the crypto market. That is why think about your profits now.
Activity: 132
April 22, 2018, 11:28:23 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

MY opinion, this is the best time to buy the ETH. Because the crypto market value is increased in these month. I believe in this coin it's will give you good profit in future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 11:05:47 AM
No other coin that will follow bitcoin  ,that is why it is good to buy ETH now if you have the money to buy them , so do not waste time on you buy ETH now.
Activity: 114
April 22, 2018, 11:05:32 AM
Yes. Because Ethereum is high in demand and millions of people are eager to buy Ethereum. Try to imagining if you are the one selling and trading Ethereum on a daily basis, how many huge profits you can receive.
Activity: 164
April 22, 2018, 11:03:56 AM
Sure. Prices are low, the whole market is down and people are panic selling their coins, there is no better time for you to buy into one of the biggest crypto projects out there
Activity: 161
April 22, 2018, 10:51:04 AM
eth investment is still profitable and I already feel it so I think the investment when the low price eth will benefit the future and can make us rich
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 22, 2018, 10:49:15 AM
Probably ethereum is still the best altcoin so for me it is always a good time to buy ethereum because ethereum has a good future ust like bitcoin and i am confident that ethereum can reach the value of bitcoin maybe aftee 5years because ethereum is really great altcoins.
Activity: 133
April 22, 2018, 09:49:23 AM
In the months before 2018 fell. At present, the price of Ethereum is slowly picking up. I think now is a good time to purchase Ethereum. The value of Ethereum is not only the current price, but will be even higher in the future.
Activity: 3
April 22, 2018, 09:49:00 AM
You never 100% sure when price will grow up or fall in price, since it's kinda low you should try to buy some and see how it goes further.
Activity: 130
April 22, 2018, 09:44:46 AM
Ethereum is at a low price and now is a good time to buy into the market. The bear market has given so much opportunities to buy into the market and make a lot of money from it
Pages:
Jump to: