Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 57. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 22, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
At the moment, the blockchain of the ethereum is the leader for ICO.
Several conditions for further growth in value this year:
The presence of a large community, including developers
The largest number of successfully conducted ICO
A huge number of registered wallets and second place in terms of capitalization
These three conditions are sufficient for constant demand. And accordingly, the growth of value.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 07:57:49 AM
In general, the longer you invest, the less you start moving. So is any investment in ETH. It is better to buy at a lower price when there is not too much movement and low volume. This usually represents the accumulation phase of the market. When prices began to rise again, it's too late, you wait for the higher the chance of rising prices and trading volume, before prices began to fall again, you will be in buying at the top, a very bad place to start.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 07:50:39 AM
I think now is a good time to buy ETH.  But a month ago it was better.  Now the price has already grown by $ 100.
Activity: 142
April 22, 2018, 07:45:38 AM
Yes, I think it's a good time to purchase ETH, because according to the ETH currency price fluctuations over the past few days, it is very likely that it will explode. I believe that it won't take long before you will see ETH’s currency price soaring. , I believe that this day will not be too long, so I can now buy some ETH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 07:02:30 AM
I think not bad if you buy ethereum now because the price is down,but we do not know how it goes up,because as i can see the eth price is so slowly move and unlike in other coin that so fast to increase the price but so fast also too decrease, make some research before you buy eth.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
April 22, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
Yes it is. The current state of the market today is not that high. Many investors are selling their ETH in a lower price. So it’s the best time to buy. Until the market is in a deep crash. Analyst says that start of the second trimester of the year the market value will be rise up or stabilized. From that the ETH that you bought now will increase value will be good by that time. .
I think its better to buy when there's a dumping in the market because when you but is the price is lower and you can get more profit when the market is start rising like now that the valueof ETH is rising not only this coin but to all coins. But it still good to buy now because it is still rising and growing, just keep believing and Trusting to this coin because its worth it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 06:40:33 AM
Yes it is. The current state of the market today is not that high. Many investors are selling their ETH in a lower price. So it’s the best time to buy. Until the market is in a deep crash. Analyst says that start of the second trimester of the year the market value will be rise up or stabilized. From that the ETH that you bought now will increase value will be good by that time. .
Activity: 42
April 22, 2018, 06:25:20 AM
It’s better to buy NagriCoin
Activity: 294
April 22, 2018, 06:17:13 AM
for now it is still good to buy ethereum because the price itself is still suitable. prices are still creeping up and suitable for us to be able to buy for investment use. the price of ethereum itself is predicted 1K USD Before August

You're right, $ 600 per Ethereum is a very low price. He has a new protocol and many improvements. Really perspective project and very technological.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
April 22, 2018, 06:05:04 AM
for now it is still good to buy ethereum because the price itself is still suitable. prices are still creeping up and suitable for us to be able to buy for investment use. the price of ethereum itself is predicted 1K USD Before August
Activity: 51
April 22, 2018, 05:57:30 AM
Of course, because ETH's current price is low, it's time to buy it. Do you want to wait until it rises to $1,250 to buy it? And I think it's going to happen again soon, so now that the price is low, I'll buy some ETHs.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 05:55:57 AM
I think its a good time to buy ethereum now although its price seems low then 1400$,market recovering we can buy eth to invest .
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 22, 2018, 05:52:13 AM
excellent time.the prospect of growth is really there and it's just fine.so use this chance while it is really present in our lives
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 05:45:55 AM
At any time it is a good time to buy eth, Look at the possibilities we all see because of smart contracts. we need eth to invest other projects.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 05:42:08 AM
obviously Yes.just look at how Ethereum is growing now and make sure that it is profitable for everyone to invest in it now
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
April 22, 2018, 05:34:34 AM
the market is green at the moment so I think it's really worth buying Ethereum now.I am confident that growth will be very, very soon
Activity: 72
April 22, 2018, 05:21:16 AM
I think now is the best time to invest in ETH. According to the current market conditions, ETH is already warming up. I think this is an indication of its upcoming outbreak, so I think we can buy some ETHs at low prices.
Activity: 218
April 22, 2018, 05:16:46 AM
If you now decide to buy ETH that is probably a big mistake, ETH prices are heading back down, perhaps in the next few weeks the price will continue to fall over $ 400. Wait until you buy it better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 05:03:48 AM
Yes, now is the time to buy eth coin,Eth from week to week has decreased the current price, Like her now is the point where eth price goes down,If you buy it at this time I am sure you will get a profit 3 times.

yes, for me because the price of the ETH now has increased compared to the past weeks so its still good to buy ETH now. I've been holding some ETH on my wallet and I am expecting it to go pump on August.
Activity: 504
April 22, 2018, 05:01:02 AM
I tihnk now or always is a good time to get to the ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: