Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 12. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 09:50:58 AM
I think you can wait another couple of weeks, maybe the price will drop by 10-15%, but I doubt it will happen.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 03:59:43 PM
The best thing would be to take advantage of this incredible opportunity, to be able to buy everything you can from Ethereum since in the next ones months its price will double and in this way truthful as you get big profits. Ethereum is a fairly stable currency and codable because of its great growth potential.
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 22, 2018, 03:53:50 PM
I think that currently it is pretty ok to buy ETH because the price is really low, especially if we compare it with BTC which grow steadily now.
Activity: 164
July 22, 2018, 03:40:24 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm not really 'worried' about 1aug, Im pretty sure everything will recover (IF a crash happens at all), but Im also quite new to the crypto world and i might make some mistakes Smiley So i'm in doubt - wait for a possible downfall and buy cheaper or buy now and just hold Wink

Anyway thanks for sharing your thoughts on it !

In all altcoys there is only a personal account. In the Etherium, the address of the contract itself opens, in which the user has the opportunity to prescribe any terms of the transaction. He himself thinks through the terms of the contract and can be sure that they will be strictly observed. This fact excludes the possibility of any kind of fraud.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
I think that now is not the best time to buy the ETH, I think now is the best time for holding in bitcoin. It's just that everyone knows why it's better to keep money in bitcoins now.
Activity: 133
July 21, 2018, 10:37:24 AM
Many people predict the price for an ETH of $ 1500-2000 by the end of the year.  Therefore it is worth investing now.
Activity: 118
July 21, 2018, 09:14:29 AM
Yes, it is better now to buy ETH because soon there will be good growth and not worth the risk and wait for even a fall in prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
July 21, 2018, 06:58:53 AM
At the moment it's very hard to tell you whether to buy or not, but I can say for sure that this coin is second after the main one, so I do not think that it will shift its place, so it's up to you to decide whether or not to be.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 03:45:12 AM
OptiToken officially done with ico, who got moon tickets
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 21, 2018, 03:13:41 AM
you are better to wait few days, we are better late to buy than following this FOMO
bcse we dont know the market will go, it's hard to predict now
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
July 20, 2018, 09:18:04 PM
Defenitely yes, now is a good time to invest in Etherium with a good price of 470$ you can double the profit by trading or hold it. and for sure it still not reach its full potential.
Activity: 138
July 20, 2018, 09:08:19 PM
It would be advisable that you take this opportunity to invest in Ethereum, and thus obtain a great advantage when the market go back up because surely its value can double before the end of the year.
Activity: 188
July 20, 2018, 07:56:11 PM
Yes, I think it is the best time to buy ETH. Though you posted almost a year ago, still it is the best time to grab some ETH before too late. I am not sure but most of the people are saying that crypto bullish run will start very soon. So, better to buy now and wait for the bull run.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 20, 2018, 07:42:39 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

The price of ethereum seems to be kinda low, but I think it can be lower. You should be really careful before buying eth in these times, because I think the prices are still not giving hope for the following weeks.
It can go lower and it can go up, my suggestion is that we should buy at this price because if it will rise it will might moon but if it will dump
there is a chance it will slowly recover. The ratio of profit and loss based on my analysis is favorable on the profit if we buy at this price, personally I am continuing to fill my bags with this ETH for my future of course.

If we look at the situation more generally, you are right. But if you follow the prices continuously and make buying when the prices are perfect for buying, you can have better chances to make better profits in the future.
the main point when you can try to get the dip price, it will always become the best price to enter the market. As you can see that about how so many people are still forgetting it and they are all entering the market when the price has already gotten a little signal to the bullish trend and this could be considered as a very wrong decision.
Activity: 448
July 20, 2018, 07:38:37 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

The price of ethereum seems to be kinda low, but I think it can be lower. You should be really careful before buying eth in these times, because I think the prices are still not giving hope for the following weeks.
It can go lower and it can go up, my suggestion is that we should buy at this price because if it will rise it will might moon but if it will dump
there is a chance it will slowly recover. The ratio of profit and loss based on my analysis is favorable on the profit if we buy at this price, personally I am continuing to fill my bags with this ETH for my future of course.

If we look at the situation more generally, you are right. But if you follow the prices continuously and make buying when the prices are perfect for buying, you can have better chances to make better profits in the future.
Activity: 272
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 19, 2018, 06:22:29 AM
yes I agree, buying eth now is a very good time would be very profitable if eth price soared. buy eth now hold 2 months might add profit
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 06:12:10 AM
I am confused to be able to advise you but it is clear now that if I analyze the actual market to buy ethereum is actually still very recommendation. so you can make ethereum purchase for long term investment or in ico
Activity: 27
July 19, 2018, 05:55:18 AM
as the market is low it is the perfect time to buy ethereum
Activity: 272
July 19, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
for us good you can invest right now, because the price is Ethereum still cheap , so you are also more benefited by waiting for higher prices, because the development of future ethereum is also so good we hold for a long time. so I think now is the right time that you can do now.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 05:52:24 AM
Yes. The market is constantly falling, so I think buying ETH now is the best fit, and prices will rise again later this year. If you are patient you will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: