Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 11. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 03:25:46 PM
I got the current value of ETH is 0.05658xxxBTC, low price for can be bought and keep ETH. And I wait for a large variety of BTC and ETH in the interval between 8/2018
Activity: 150
July 28, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
Soon the price for ETH will grow steadily and therefore it is better to buy coins now.  ETH is a very good investment coin.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 11:18:31 AM
I  wait, now go to the crypto market is very dangerous, is it has not fully stabilized. The fall could happen any minute.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:44:30 PM
If you look at the story Bitcoin yesterday, of course you can see yourself ETH also get a big DUMP, but when bitcoin price back up but ETH there has been no significant movement. It looks like ETH is preparing a new PUMP in early August. I think it's a good time to buy and hold ETH.

I hope so. But I think the dump will still be last for long due to multiple hacking event happened within this month and it really give bad impact to ethereum. I think the amount hacked will still have a effect for a couple of months.

The base forecast of the etherium course for 2018 provides for a rapid increase in the value of this asset. The market of digital currencies continues to gain momentum, updating the historical highs. Experts believe that the technological infrastructure is not yet ready for the expected growth in the number of transactions. In addition, the increase in quotations in 2017 is due to the inflow of speculative capital, which is the main factor of uncertainty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:12:38 PM
Yes it is a good period of time to buy ETH and now it not only ETH people or good investors should buy atthis time. A good investor should also buy token with good potential for future purpose. Thanks and happy trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
Yes, I am fully confident that today is a very good time to buy ETH. The price is very low, and I am sure that soon it will go up. You will get a good profit.
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 02:12:01 PM
I think you can wait another couple of weeks, maybe the price will drop by 10-15%, but I doubt it will happen.
Maybe, but my speculation as he grew up like a wave. because the height of all coins is not at the present time.
I also wait for Etherium price to grow rapidly under this market conditions. It has declined a lot recenty.
Activity: 150
July 26, 2018, 01:27:49 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yes, it is better now to buy coins because soon the price will start to grow rapidly and you will get less profit.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 26, 2018, 12:12:20 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

I have bought ethereum at the price of 0.065btc and I think the price is already low. the current price of ethereum is about 0.057xxxBTC and this is lower than my purchase price. so I think this is a good time to buy it. and keep holding for the long term.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 12:05:03 PM
Hi guys,

It is probably better now to buy coins, because the market is now stable and the price of coins is growing.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 08:49:46 AM
I think you can wait another couple of weeks, maybe the price will drop by 10-15%, but I doubt it will happen.
Maybe, but my speculation as he grew up like a wave. because the height of all coins is not at the present time.
Activity: 386
July 26, 2018, 07:12:29 AM
I think if you buy coins now, you will not lose anything.  If the market will recover soon, then in a few months you will begin to make a profit.
Of course that is so. Right now the market is recovering and in the same time ETH is available in the market for low cost so it is desired to invest in ETH right now and hold it for some months for we the prices will be high in December and holding now will rise the future margin of profit. Besides, ETH is suited for long term investment as well and other factors that define the profit are positive as well.
Activity: 84
July 25, 2018, 02:57:23 PM
With the current surge in BTC, Ether will follow soon hence a good time to buy now
Activity: 24
July 25, 2018, 02:10:50 PM
I think it's a great time to buy ETH now! Bitcoin just started its raise and most probably ETH will follow it...
Activity: 144
July 25, 2018, 01:58:43 PM
Yes, until the price has not yet grown to $ 500, it's worth investing in ETH now.  I think in 5-6 months the price will grow to 1200-1500 $.
Activity: 322
July 24, 2018, 12:07:01 PM
I think this will be the good time to buy eth. Ethereum has a potential to go up to $2500 by the end of this year expert says buy eth now till its current price is below $500.
Bitcoin is so strong that most altcoins are down and ETH is the same, but I believe that when the market stabilizes, ETH is a strong bull market in this market. I hope the market will continue to grow to attract more investment into the cryptocurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 11:31:26 AM
I think Ethereum will be a massive gainer this year. Has the potential to at least.
ETH will always be necessary for several things. Look at ETH as the gateway into new projects.
If you've got extra eth laying around i would absolutely look into some awesome ICOs like these.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative
 decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to
 decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free
 to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.
Activity: 125
July 23, 2018, 12:11:05 PM
I think if you buy coins now, you will not lose anything.  If the market will recover soon, then in a few months you will begin to make a profit.
Activity: 129
July 23, 2018, 10:47:23 AM
I think this will be the good time to buy eth. Ethereum has a potential to go up to $2500 by the end of this year expert says buy eth now till its current price is below $500.
I also think that now is a good time to buy ETH, but I doubt that this year the price will grow to $ 2500.
Activity: 163
July 23, 2018, 10:39:52 AM
Hi guys,

Of course it's better to buy ETH now.  Why wait if the price is already very low. I doubt that the price will fall below $ 400.
Pages:
Jump to: