Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to invest in an ICO? - page 3. (Read 2133 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
It seems to me that now not the best time for investment into ico. Now the market is especially artful and dangerous to new investments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 01:57:54 PM
for now it is indeed a good time for us to be able to invest in ico and indeed now this is a good thing besides the price of eth which has decreased in price
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 01:56:56 PM
Now is not the best time to invest in ICO, almost all tokens after going to the bishops fall very much in price. I do not invest at all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 01:50:55 PM
With the latest market situation regarding ICOs, I think that it is better to wait after the crowdsale. Mostly ICOs come to an exchange and when the price dump under the ICO price you can buy.
Activity: 168
September 18, 2018, 01:32:58 PM
Today, the rise in price of crypto is due to the fact that market and the blocchain industry attracted a large number of large investors and new people from different spheres of the economy.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 05:41:55 AM
I think now is not the most suitable time for investment. In this market, even good projects can not just survive.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 05:37:38 AM
To start with, you have to comprehend what benefits this will bring and what dangers will be looked later on and the amount to contribute. Presently time is useful for speculations yet in the event that we browsed a security point of view, there are numerous ICOs that is Trick, and that is extremely perilous for potential speculators who will enter the ICO Undertaking. We suggest that before contributing, check and inspect the venture initially to persuade yourself to contribute. Study and investigate the crypto world for no less than a half year. at that point attempt to begin to put resources into ICO's on a little level.
Activity: 78
September 12, 2018, 04:43:36 AM
Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?

if you invest in ico then you might not get anything, even you will lose the money you have invested. now it's good to invest in coins, you can buy ethereum because the price is not too high.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 04:34:45 AM
When it comes to investing in ICOs, most project have stable ethereum price rate against their token equivalent. For example when they say 1 Ether = 200 DEm token, where 1 Ether= $300. this implies that no matter the market price of ether, the 300$ price is constant. hence, am not too sure market price of ether affect token price of most ICOs.

To decide whether it is worth investing your own money in the crypto currency or not and how much to invest, you need to understand what benefits this will bring and what risks will be faced in the future
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 04:27:23 AM
Now time very good for investments. All cryptocurrency strongly fell in cost and it is necessary to buy right now. ICO will be profitable.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 12, 2018, 04:21:40 AM
I don't know whether it's right to invest in ICOs. I have never tried to invest in an ongoing ICO, whether it is more profitable or not. but I will find out and maybe try it. I still need more knowledge about investing in ICOs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 04:03:31 AM
Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

Actually investing in an ICO is really good especially if it the ICO hits quickly the hard cap. For me my strategy is when the token is available in the market I will sell them all and buy back at lower price because most of the time I joined an ICO I always got behind the time because I hold the token first until  the price is so dipped. This is my idea because most of the time ICO when available in the market will be hype at first and then dipped later.

Yeah, you're right, we should be clever interms of investing ICO because most their token price in the market are get easily dropped and its too long to wait before recovery its value, so by your strategy that you had using now is really effective to avoid lossing profits or might minimize our losses when investing in such a ICO.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 04:01:59 AM
Putting resources into ICO ventures is extremely hazardous, yet in the event that it's a decent task, odds are great. I have taken an interest in numerous ICO ventures this year and more often than not I am the victor in light of the fact that picking the ideal time to contribute is one of the speculation standards. At this stage, don't put resources into ICO due to the way that interest in ICO extends as of late are having a considerable measure of issues.
Activity: 252
September 12, 2018, 03:55:55 AM
I think it's a good idea, the price is not very high at the moment, it's a good opportunity to invest, the price of eth has gone down to $170. As long as they wait and choose long-term projects, they will bring in more money.
Activity: 18
September 12, 2018, 03:53:27 AM
I don't think too trusting with projects that offer investment in the ICO at the moment, bro. Because if chosen from a security standpoint, there are many ICOs that are Scam, and that is very dangerous for potential investors who will enter the ICO Project. We recommend that before investing, check and examine the project first to convince yourself to invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 03:31:20 AM

Actually investing in an ICO is really good especially if it the ICO hits quickly the hard cap. For me my strategy is when the token is available in the market I will sell them all and buy back at lower price because most of the time I joined an ICO I always got behind the time because I hold the token first until  the price is so dipped. This is my idea because most of the time ICO when available in the market will be hype at first and then dipped later.
Activity: 336
September 12, 2018, 03:29:48 AM
Now is a very bad time for investing in crypto, many investors think that the price does not drop any more, they buy coins, and the price falls even lower. Investing in ICO even more risky.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 01:00:16 AM

Yup as you know ETH price is getting low nowadays. you can buy ICO tokens as lower price. then why not?
Check Ruby-X token RBY. it is now $0.34 that will be $0.44 from 15 Sep!
you can just visit our website Smiley Thanks
Activity: 219
September 12, 2018, 12:56:23 AM
I don't know if this is a good year or not. because we know now that ico is completely destroyed. this is because there are so many scams hanging around ... it's really disappointing
Activity: 141
September 12, 2018, 12:43:53 AM
I guess its time to invest in a good project. I'll certainly encourage you to invest in INCODIUM.

Hacking is one of the biggest issues faced by crypto exchanges and individuals these days. According to a report, there have been more than 12 great hacks which have taken place since 2014. Most of us are already aware of Coincheck hack where the exchange lost more than $500 Millions. Securing our platforms from these issues is tough. As the market continually grows, the number of scams are increasing.

Incodium coin (INCO) is built to provide compensation for exchange hacking damage an Incodium platform secures and increases the value of cryptocurrency market. Incodium’s underlying technology operates on Smart Compensation which offers one-stop solution against exchange hacking.

The INCODIUM connectivity platform is a revenue model which is offered for its users. The service is accessible through INCODIUM Mobile Wallet App. INCODIUM’s ecosystem sustains damage compensation services and offers its users to use several utility functions.

Where can you earn and spend INCO coins?

Crowd Buying

INCO’s built-in voting system offers crowdsourced purchases for high-valueditems. These items can be sold later while sharing profits.

Retail Payments

Incodium, Union Soft has partnered to build a POS software (patent pending) which allows INCO coin payments through the Incodium Mobile Wallet App.

Big Data

Users can receive rewards by offering data collection and watching advertisements.

E-Commerce

INCO coin holders will be benefitted with exclusive access to Incodium’s e-commerce platform that offers ‘coin back’ rewards.

For more information, please visit:

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel
Pages:
Jump to: