Pages:
Author

Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins? - page 21. (Read 19375 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 06:32:57 AM
Altcoin or BTC volatile. If you have a price you will see altcoin is very low. Altcoin investment right now is quite risky.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 06:32:35 AM
Yes it is a good time to buy. But do not be in a hurry to sell. Hold for some time , especially the promising ones and you will never regret
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
August 19, 2018, 06:25:51 AM
Yes it is a brilliant time  to buy  altcoins, if you have a free money  I advise you to pay attention of market offers, now there are a lot of tokens from stable and promising project  trading Below ICO price (For example: NAS, XYO, HBZ, OCN, OPT).  in other words, now market offers altocins with disconut.

Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 05:38:06 AM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?

yes that's right, it's a good time to start investing and increase investment. You can buy altcoins at low prices but don't buy altcoins that are difficult to develop, because you will also find it difficult to make a profit.
Activity: 64
August 18, 2018, 11:07:34 PM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.

I observed the situation in the past few days, that the global financial situation could be a momentum for rising altcoin prices. Maybe this trend will still last for a few days, or several weeks. And I see whatever altcoins we buy, get a turn to grow big enough, at least for current market conditions. So I will confirm, that this time is one of the best times to go to altcoins.
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 10:31:54 PM
I think now is the right time you can invest in Altcoin, because now the price is still cheap, so you will also get more profits in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

I think crypto characters are like that, and maybe such fluctuations attract many communities to try to make a profit.
But for longterm investments, I don't think that is very important, because right now we may be in the lower limit of the price of many altcoins.
Activity: 70
August 17, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

In my opinion, if our orientation is a long-term investment, then maybe buying altcoins can be done at any time, as long as we have certain restrictions and at least have a little knowledge about the trends that occur. This will be different when we will trade, because even the smallest fluctuations must be considered. But in general, yes, now is one of the best times to buy altcoins.
Activity: 109
August 17, 2018, 10:18:54 PM
The prices are too good right now, but its all about speculation, the prices can fall more tomorrow and no one can give you the correct prediction. That's market, but if you plan to buy some coins, you better split your purchase on multiple time. Split the risk to buy everything today and get a bigger correction tomorrow.
Activity: 86
August 17, 2018, 10:15:21 PM
I think now is the right time we can get a lot of eth, because now the price is also cheap, so we will also get many benefits by waiting for a higher selling price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:12:55 PM
I think it might work if you buy the old golden coins but not the new ones with no benefit, as you know, you can hunt some shitcoins that actually dropped alot in terms of btc and as soon as btc starts soaring, you will start earning decent amounts but there's nothing guaranteed. DYOR.

You cant always guarantee to earn profit in cryptocurrency but you can look on the news in order to determine if you are going to earn profit if you invest today or not.
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 10:06:01 PM
yeas as of now its very good to buy altcoin while market goes down!! that the best thing todo to make your profit go bigger than imagine!! when its bull run that altcoin youve been bought at market will go to moon in the future!!
Activity: 756
August 17, 2018, 10:02:08 PM
I think that is good but usually people analyze it first (I still don't understand). If I usually buy coins in the market after -5% or more and don't buy 100% of our assets for one of the coins, buy about 25% -50%. but that decision is in your own hands and be careful when buying coins, because the coin price might go down
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
August 17, 2018, 08:30:04 PM
I think it might work if you buy the old golden coins but not the new ones with no benefit, as you know, you can hunt some shitcoins that actually dropped alot in terms of btc and as soon as btc starts soaring, you will start earning decent amounts but there's nothing guaranteed. DYOR.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 07:42:51 PM
Yes I think this the right time to buy Altcoin , but buy Altcoin is only for short term trading my suggest better you buy Bitcoin more stable for the future .
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 07:32:48 PM
Yep. There is no better chance to invest more in altcoin, especially the best altcoin, ETH Smiley. There are so many bad predictions about the future of altcoins but I don't really care about them and keep buying more ETH and few other good altcoins to hold for longterm Smiley. I think that if anyone afraid just because of these predictions then they'll regret because of their decision at the moment Wink.
Activity: 518
August 17, 2018, 07:25:20 PM
I think altcoins is too early to buy, btc maybe I think you can buy , but I think that altcoins will still have declines especially in eth
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 07:18:47 PM
Well, I think you can buy parts now altcoins, can of course still fall cryptocurrency , but I think not such will be fat minus as could be
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

Everytime was good to buy but not good to sell because the price was have a short period of time before it gets to fall or rise.  Just wait to sell but anytime it is good to buy the top ten coins.  Don't ask that kind of question because we didn't know the result so you need to study for that and don't rely on other hand.
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 06:09:25 PM
Yes, Now is the best time to buy altcoin. The market for cryptocurrency has fallen very much. Just buy them and hold this the market recovers. I hope that the market will recover soon.
Pages:
Jump to: