Pages:
Author

Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins? - page 20. (Read 19375 times)

copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
Now there is a decline in the entire crypto-currency market, so the time to buy a crypto currency is very good. But we must understand and take into account that in a week the price may be even lower!
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 07:54:22 PM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
Now it is a good time to do day-trading. Altcoin prices are flactuating very frequent. You can buy and sell in hours to make profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 22, 2018, 07:50:20 PM
that's right bro. because now the price of bitcoin and altcoin is still down so it becomes a great opportunity to buy and hold it. thus we will become millionaires in the future.

Yeah! good for trading coins right from this time as what we observe the current movement of market. and also its an opportunity with others who are funatics in holders because this a good time for buying affordable coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 07:47:02 PM
What I invest in most times are altcoins. Most especially at this time. Whoever misses this time might not see prices as good for buy as this, because very soon, the market generally will rise and you know what that means.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 07:43:22 PM
that's right bro. because now the price of bitcoin and altcoin is still down so it becomes a great opportunity to buy and hold it. thus we will become millionaires in the future.
Activity: 12
August 22, 2018, 07:33:04 PM
I think its a good time to buy some altcoins, but not all.  If we are looking at the prices that crypto was at during the beginning of the year then you may consider this a perfect time.  But still a gamble and difficult to time it just right.  I am currently stocking up on as much as I can..
Activity: 420
August 22, 2018, 07:28:07 PM
The prices of some good coins are still very low, you can just make good use of this opportunity. I am very sure that most of the. altcoins in the crypto market will moon anytime soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 07:20:56 PM
The best time to buy altcoins is at their launch, and the second best time is now, if you really believe in the alts and the technology that will provide you is a good investment, I think it is always good to follow your heart and invest without remorse, because if for some reason the alt explodes and goes up at a price that you can not buy you will regret it all your life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 07:17:32 PM
In the past month, when the ETH rate, as well as altcoins, plummeted, it is difficult to determine the time to invest in altcoins. Because if you do not invest right when the exchange rate reaches the bottom, you will lose money  Smiley. So you should watch the market for a while to determine when the exchange rate hit bottom and then make an investment decision.  Tongue
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 07:16:21 PM
I think it is a great time to buy, but they will definitely take a lot of time to bring profits, at least if you are aiming for long term, if you focus on daily trading you can definitely take advantage of them even more.
Activity: 448
August 22, 2018, 11:52:26 AM
Yes now good time to buy altcoins because all altcoins now huge falling.So should invest in altcoin because when altcoin would be recover then can be get smart profit.
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 11:51:46 AM
I think this is the right time to buy altcoin especially bitcoin  and ethereum. The market price is slow and take the opportunity to buy these altcoin because when the market price rise up it can become profitable.  There is right time just wait for a moment.
Activity: 228
August 22, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
Too many people want to know when is right time to invest so you have to know which platform you want to choose for investment. If you want to invest in trading so you can invest any time and if you invest in ICO project so you can invest any time. Even if you want to invest in cryptocurrency market and want to buy some altcoin so you can invest at the moment because now market is very dump, you can buy altcoin at the moment.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
August 22, 2018, 11:28:41 AM
because the trend for the prices of all altcoins is down, now is the right time for investment.

but other than altcoin, my advice is that you can directly invest everything into bitcoin, or you can divide it into part of bitcoin, then half you can invest in ethereum and other altcoins.

I am more convinced of bitcoin than other altcoins.
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 11:26:15 AM
maybe bitcoin might fall in price, and then it will be the best time to invest in a crypto market. I think that in a year - bitcoin can reach new price records. and then many crypto coins will give fantastic growth and profits!
copper member
Activity: 73
August 22, 2018, 11:09:16 AM
I think that the price drop of bitcoin will continue. The drop in the price of altcoyins will continue along with the price of bitcoin. Therefore, while the price of the crypto currency will not fall to the very bottom and the altcoins will not begin to grow, it is better not to buy.
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 09:29:12 PM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.

We always think that now is the right time to buy, or will always wait a little longer. I think we will always see the dynamics in crypto, and the best way to know when the right time to buy is to start. Maybe buying in stages is the easiest way to get an average price from very fast fluctuations.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 01:43:48 PM
For me the honcho epoch to get mint is during a waterfall. You matchless need to wait championing rise. Don't get during ballyhoo as it's the epoch championing marketing and indisputably the locution desire move ahead culture as others is appropriating alluring during that time. Smart people is purchasing during fall so look championing a rise.
Activity: 322
August 19, 2018, 10:13:24 PM
The current crypto market is not stable, the altcoin investment will be risky. I think you should invest in the bestcoins to avoid damage. Instead of investing in other altcoins

For me it is good to buy BTC is when the market is in good term. So that there is no regret if you lose.as of now the market is stable maybe its good to buy now. And invest some to gain more money and profit in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 10:00:16 PM

At this time it might be a rare situation, when Bitcoin is stable, and the altcoin grows quite large. I think whatever altcoins we buy right now, especially the top100 will make a profit even if we have short-term goals. And maybe a time like this is what is said to be the momentum to buy altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: