Pages:
Author

Topic: Google banning crupto ads - page 2. (Read 22322 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 21, 2019, 02:24:18 PM
Facebook recently announced its intention to use blockchain. After this statement, the company's shares rose. If Facebook forbids ICO advertising, it will not affect the market in any way. ICO dead.

You're right.  Facebook has a very strong development team.  Which I am sure will make a good product.  And at the expense of ICO you are right, it has long been dead.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 21, 2019, 02:20:51 PM
Facebook recently announced its intention to use blockchain. After this statement, the company's shares rose. If Facebook forbids ICO advertising, it will not affect the market in any way. ICO dead.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
May 20, 2019, 05:26:46 AM
Facebook also actively banned all advertising related to cryptocurrencies, but now he is going to launch his own cryptocurrency. I would not be surprised that Google’s own cryptocurrency will soon appear.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
May 20, 2019, 05:23:10 AM
It seems that both Google, Facebook and Twitter have removed the ban on Crypto ads, I see crypto-related ads when I use these platforms.
Activity: 396
May 20, 2019, 04:34:35 AM
I think is good that now the decision of ban crypto ads was cancelled, maybe also that caused the price drop last year, but now this can help again and maybe they will never again take decision to ban crypto ads.

Major technology corporations are joining the blockchain industry. The cancellation of the ban on crypto advertising shows that they also gradually participate in this market like Microsoft, Amazon. They do not want to make people stand outside a market of thousands of billion dollars in the future
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
May 20, 2019, 03:50:07 AM
Its good if this is happening but I'm not aware though ,I believe there are some scam victims who are lured through google ICO ads so that must be the reason by google ban crypto ads, not a bad move
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 20, 2019, 03:49:21 AM
Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 

Facebook banning crypto ads.. Oh, I see. The post is an old one. I just wonder cos i now see many crypto ads on Facebook now. Google to has some crypto ads and news.
Facebook is not banned crypto ads anymore, that's why you can see many crypto ads on facebook. I don't know is google still banned crypto ads though, i think yes but that's okay. I'm sure google will remove the ban of crypto ads though, when someday crypto becoming more popular, it will happen.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 20, 2019, 03:43:04 AM
When the world is gradually recognizing and accepting electronic money, any social website, be it Facebook or google, will be forced to embrace electronic money. Recent reports say Facebook has loosened the ban on electronic-related ads.

Exactly that is what’s happening in Facebook. The ban that was imposed over the crypto adds back in 2015 I think has been lifted off and Facebook is now advertising crypto and it is amazing to see how facebook lift off the ban and revealed plans to launch its own FBCoin. In the days to come, almost all the tech giants would be in the crypto arena.
From what happened before, the impact was been felt as doubts showed up into this project after this banning issue was been created, but now when another updates comes up and bring the reversal of this decisions the impact also bring impacts as the market is now freely be advertised back and more and more new people who will be reached by this news, interest rate will be higher and adds up more investors inside.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
May 20, 2019, 03:42:18 AM
I think in the past, there was a discourse that Google and Facebook prohibited crypto currency ads but over time the two platforms did not prohibit crypto currency ads. Both platforms actually support full crypto currencies. Both platforms work with crypto currencies. Both of them are partners for crypto currencies that support each other. I myself was amazed by the decision of these two platforms to support crypto currencies. Even now as we know that Facebook has launched its new coin in crypto currency, FB coin. This coin will compete with other crypto currency coins such as bitcoin, eth, litecoin, etc.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
May 20, 2019, 03:33:06 AM
When the world is gradually recognizing and accepting electronic money, any social website, be it Facebook or google, will be forced to embrace electronic money. Recent reports say Facebook has loosened the ban on electronic-related ads.

Exactly that is what’s happening in Facebook. The ban that was imposed over the crypto adds back in 2015 I think has been lifted off and Facebook is now advertising crypto and it is amazing to see how facebook lift off the ban and revealed plans to launch its own FBCoin. In the days to come, almost all the tech giants would be in the crypto arena.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
May 17, 2019, 05:13:30 PM
why would it be relevant at all if Google and Facebook bans crypto ADS?
its just Advertisements? who advertises, ICOs?
not really a big deal at all
it really affect the people who are new to this field and especially if they are seen this news their confidence will be reduced with their investment and their with their investment very quickly that makes the demand more reduced and lots of crops will happen due to this.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 17, 2019, 05:01:30 PM
Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 
it will not affect the price of cryptocurrencies because the Crypto users already had a lots of confidence about their investment so don't think like that but then you people will definitely see the changes and make some step back in this situation that is the only negative due to this ban of Ads.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 17, 2019, 04:44:34 PM

Facebook banning crypto ads.. Oh, I see. The post is an old one. I just wonder cos i now see many crypto ads on Facebook now. Google to has some crypto ads and news.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 17, 2019, 04:22:08 PM
Is there still anything like banning ? I think we have left the Era of banning it’s no longer a news that move the market unlike before ! So many banning sand unbans has happened just to make FUD and bring down price ! But the market is stronger now with nature’s snd experienced investors !
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 17, 2019, 03:08:38 PM
I think is good that now the decision of ban crypto ads was cancelled, maybe also that caused the price drop last year, but now this can help again and maybe they will never again take decision to ban crypto ads.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
May 17, 2019, 07:34:47 AM
As far as I know, this decision has already been canceled so everyone understands that good money earns on advertising, especially considering that cryptocurrency is now a very popular area in which investments are made every day and the ban on advertising in such a field of activity is unprofitable in the first place for Google.
Activity: 551
May 17, 2019, 06:52:51 AM
This is an old post and I believe Google has starts to allow crypto related ads on its platform again gradually. Reason of this blocking of ads was because of the high rate of scam which started pulling up as at the time this topic was created
but the number of scammers has not decreased since then and from the amount will grow as the price of Bitcoin increases. I do not think that prohibitions of the ads are related to scammers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
May 17, 2019, 06:42:06 AM

Personally, I think that such a measure is temporary. Indeed, thanks to Google advertising gets a lot of money. This market is becoming increasingly popular and large-scale. Therefore, Goole is unlikely to give up this important market for a long time - it will soon restore work with reliable cryptocurrencies.

Google can't stop crypto, the crypto industry is growing very rapidly and advertising is the highest cost of a project, it is a big loss if Google bans ads related to crypto and now without advertising on Google, crypto continues to grow well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
May 17, 2019, 06:14:17 AM

Personally, I think that such a measure is temporary. Indeed, thanks to Google advertising gets a lot of money. This market is becoming increasingly popular and large-scale. Therefore, Goole is unlikely to give up this important market for a long time - it will soon restore work with reliable cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
May 16, 2019, 05:14:12 AM
This is an old post and I believe Google has starts to allow crypto related ads on its platform again gradually. Reason of this blocking of ads was because of the high rate of scam which started pulling up as at the time this topic was created
Pages:
Jump to: