Pages:
Author

Topic: Google banning crupto ads - page 8. (Read 22322 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
May 18, 2018, 01:46:05 AM
i dont think google banning bitcoin will affect its popularity because they will just give more curiousity to the people to know what really bitcoin is. they will become more interested and not knowing that they also using bitcoin already.

Advertisement is done to promote a product and if it is not done the retention drops among the people considering this psychology today we have a billion dollar advertisement happening across the globe. Definitely somewhere it will hamper the prospectus of the crypto currency.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 01:43:11 AM
google will not stop bitcoin from gaining popularity by banning it in their site, infact they just give more interest on other to discover what is in bitcoin and why they banning it to their site, and by that people will have more interest on bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 08:53:04 AM
On Wednesday, the prices for crypto-currencies fell after the search engine Bing from Microsoft joins Google and Facebook and banned the advertising of crypto-currencies. In March, advertising Google has forbidden crypto currency. The search engine Google Chrome said that it removed most of the extensions from the official Google Play store with scripts mining.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 03:11:17 AM
Google may prohibit advertising, as it can not guarantee the security of investments in the ICO. I think they just keep their reputation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
The cryptocurrency does not need Google, the usual social media is Twitter and Facebook, Google can not affect the cryptocurrency market.  Embarrassed
Activity: 73
May 16, 2018, 10:42:17 AM
i don't think it will have much impact on cryptocurrencies . their main purpose is to ban some ICO scams . on the contrary , it may be beneficial to the development of cryptocurrency . these measures will reduce the bad ICO .
Activity: 728
May 16, 2018, 10:36:12 AM
Is this the official announcement from Google? Or is it a speculation or only a negative issue?
Well, I'm sure that they ban only the illegal ICOs and scams. We must be sure that everything will be okay then. Crypto is a promising project and that is why we must support this even so many negative issues and banning around.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 16, 2018, 09:08:44 AM
Just to give you a heads up, Not only does Google bans crypto, but Bing (Micrsoft's search engine) as well is targeting to put a ban as well.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/microsofts-search-engine-bing-says-it-will-ban-crypto-related-ads-by-july-2018

So it looks like big social media outlet is putting a hammer ban and clamping on ICO bans. But we can't really blame them as their platform is being taken advantage by a lot of scammers. Those scammers are even paying big bucks just to get into the page 1 of those search engine to mislead others and run off with their hard earn money. But I don't think it will have a negative impact on the long term though, and its really good to see those scammers not having their way today and makes it difficult for them to promote their scammy project.
Activity: 78
May 16, 2018, 09:02:37 AM
Makes sense, most of the ads are scammy shit anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
May 16, 2018, 07:53:32 AM
I've read from a credible source that Bing started to ban ads related to crypto too, I guess that means no more search ads related to ICOs anywhere. What do you guys think?
Activity: 256
May 15, 2018, 06:47:51 AM
Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 
I don't think that this kind of action of google and facebook against crypto currency will paralyzed the dominant step of crypto currency  or even becomes a barrier to hide the popularity of it. This action although can affect negative against crypto, still not much, the most affected of such action of google and facebook are the scammers because they are now less in resources on how to make advertisement for their project while crypto currency and the real business matter will always have the way to present their project even without google.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 06:43:29 AM
After many companies decided to impose a ban on advertising crypto currency, google also decided to do it, but now you understand that all these customers get to bounty hunters who will do their work with great pleasure.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
May 15, 2018, 06:39:05 AM
Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 
Those steps are to avoid scam ICO or any cryptocurrency that tries to take advantage the popularity of cryptocurrency to make money out of thin air. This is a good steps for Google and Facebook to lessen the rampant ICO scam in the ecosystems of crypto.
Activity: 504
May 12, 2018, 04:01:43 AM
influence of course Yes. This will make the market price will at least go down. Although this will not affect the length of the perceived decline of course but also quite large. However, for a long time, this is not a problem because there are still many sites that want to receive ads crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
May 12, 2018, 03:43:55 AM

Actually,as of now  i always seen an advertisement in google about cryptocurrency,and news feeds about what happen into the crypto world,so therefore saying that google banning a crypto ads is not true,its a fake news or  hoax speculation in order to create a story about the relationship  between google and cryptocurrency,otherwise this statement have some point  but  i must trust my instinct that the relationship between goggle and cryptocurrency is still intact and continue there advertising ads.
Activity: 20
May 12, 2018, 03:33:43 AM
Lets just hope that new platform will be used to advertise and promote legit coins. Platforms such as telegram, twitter and forums is really an effective one. It reaches great number of people and coins are gaining popularity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 04:45:31 AM
i dont think so!
my wall if full of crypto ads
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
May 11, 2018, 03:47:49 AM
I think it's rather good. Perhaps this will help reduce the number of fraudulent projects that have actively used advertising to lure investors. But on the other hand, this limits the advertising opportunities of good projects.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 25, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

A hundred percent of this will affect the market and I think it will be by negative way. But how does it take we will understand at June , because then that ban will be in force.   Undecided

Not good again for the whole market this year theres a lot of negative feedback for crypto world and now Google is cracking down on cryptocurrency-related advertising this is similar to facebook. But after all this problem the market will go back to normal Im really confidence it will happen soon Cheesy
Yes, it not good for the crypto market because the google banned thing causes fear and doubt in the mind of people but it all the fault of crypto scam which is prevalent this days.
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 11:31:03 AM
Google be banning crypto ads as a way to propagate anti-cryptocurrencies, since they're a huge platform for attaining information. Maybe Facebook and Google are agreeing to impoverish and extinguish cryptocurrencies or else they'll go bankrupt. This is the reality of market competition nowadays. Rich want to get richer, and selfishness can also be implied. Us, crypto investors want to earn money too, though.
Pages:
Jump to: